Do you believe in ghosts? Have you seen them

Status
Not open for further replies.

y2j826

Journeyman
i went to cemetery once to see ghost but didnt got anything there, then was thinking abt to see mirror even didnt got anything there . . . :D

praka123

left this forum longback
I used to believe someone as a ghost....it was my ex-HOD of Electronics dept during BE classes Mrs.Monica :lol:

OP
Batistabomb

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
I used to believe someone as a ghost....it was my ex-HOD of Electronics dept during BE classes Mrs.Monica :lol:

that is you like your mam so much praka, isn't it, why can't you guys share some of the incidents you faced really or heared, also share some stories

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Never saw ghosts till now. I do belive in their existence coz I don't want them to come and say "dude. see, we do exist" :)

jal_desai

In the zone
I HAVE A REAL LIFE STORY HAPPENED TO ME AND MY FRIENDS:

It is upto you to whether or not to believe it. Year 2004. I got an admission to A D Patel Institute of Technology in New Vallabh Vidyanagar. (near Anand, Gujarat). At that time, our college was surrounded by tobacco fields and very small and few huts far away. We could see dim lights in those huts every night.... The girls hostel was just a walking distance from our hostel. But none of their windows or doors were facing the boys hostel (you very well know why they build hostels in such a way).. so to see though the windows, we have to go to the opposite side and then turn back and see wat we want to see ;) ... Now the situation is clear all of you?.. But the road on which we were supposed to walk was covered with trees on both sides and it was like a tunnel. The Dhabawala jayeshbhai once told us not to roam here and there at night... but still we went out for a walk... to go tothe other side of the tunnel of trees... we were around 6 ppl... i still dont know the exact figure. we were little bit scared coz it was past 12 at night. we all encouraged each other and thot it to be a matter of courage to go on the other side of the tunnel (near those huts with dim yellow lights). somehow we all stepped into the tree tunnel area and we were walking slowly but we all decided to hold each other's hands... and i tell u truly that we hardly stepped 4-5 steps inside the tunnel but when i looked back... the opening of the tunnel was already like 50-60 steps away... we were sure that we didnt walked so much... but one of my friend told us tht we were frightened and tht was the reason we were not able to remember how much we walked... anyways.. we were still walking...and the exit of the tunnel stated to be seen very blurringly... and there it happened... some little flickr of the leaves up there as if somebody passed over us through the leaves... and suddenly Viral (one of my friend) complained about losing his one slipper on the way... and we all looked down (although there was dark) we tried to search the slipper... and DAMN did i saw tht thing... tht horried looking thing... it seemed like two eyes on the ground.. glowing horriedly... and the scariest part is... there was no black round part of the eye (like we all have - the iris)... it was just the white part.. i quickly looked upward and started walking, convincing myself that it was nothing... we quickly reached opposite side ... and then we decided to go back the same way but this time we will talk loudly and laugh loudly and run... we came back... and went to our rooms...

TWO YEARS LATER...
that means in 2006, when we were sitting at Jayeshbhai's dhaba, during the talk, we came to know that in 2000, when the girls' hostel was being built, one worker kid fell from the partially built terrace and died. i donno whether it had some connection with the thing that i saw 2 years before...i still dont know ...

Last edited:

jal_desai

In the zone
I have another real life incident tht happened to one of my friend's friend:

He was also in Vidyanagar. and this is not my experience so i cant be sure but i m telling u. some 4-5 yrs back, he used to live in a hostel in Vidyanagar and during vacations he used to come home. Once when he returned to Vidyanagar, he arrived at the station at 11:30 PM so he could not find any rickshaw to hire from station to his hostel... He started walking... luckily on the silent road a rickshaw came from behind and he hired it. While on the road they saw two ladies walking in the same direction... the rickshaw-wala stopped to ask them where they wanted to go and soon they also got into the rickshaw... after about 10 minutes the rickshaw stopped and the two ladies stepped out... and when she was giving money to the rickshaw-wala, my friend's friend saw something and was shocked till pale. wat he saw was tht the legs of the two ladies were totally inverted.. means they were facing him but the legs were facing the opposite direction... when they left after giving the money... slowly he told rickshaw-wala wat he just saw. The rickshaw-wala answered "So wat, My legs are inverted too". the boy ran from tht place to his hostel and told this to his friends...
This was really creepy...

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^^ Thats the most common incident that I've been hearing from my friends and relatives.......:lol: Legs being inverted........:lol:

praka123

left this forum longback
even I remember the rumor a decade ago about the man with the legs of a buffalo asking for cigaratte haunting Ernakulam road in our town at midnight! :lol:

another one ,is happening in high-range(we call eastern hills/sahyadri ) where,journey via car means,a lady with a kid asking for lift,once getting inside,after sometime,starts eating the head of the kid!:mad:

Now My Friend,a Driver told that the way to Munnar,a hill resort one of his friend experienced ghostly presence -that is,when he rode bike alone to Munnar from Kothamangalam,a town -suddenly after a place called Neriamangalam,his bike is followed by what he calls "fire flames" -panicked he returned to Kothamangalam,and he says around 20kms this flames are chasing him.no,he aint a psycho!:)

another experience with a friend in Coimbatore,actually near to forest where when he and many others passes during night after second show and all,suddenly,running bikes slows and start to rotate!!

I dont know whether it is true,I dont have reasons to unbelieve though :)

Reg,ghosts,even if you are a atheist,carry a "rakhsa/taveez" or a rosary in your body!

anyway there is supernatural powers,whether it affects adversely is not sure though :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom