Do you believe in ghosts? Have you seen them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^creepy incidents, indeed foreigners think India as a country of black magic and wild animals.

Am an agnostic, so i cant't rule out the possibility of existence of supernatural.

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
I have another real life incident tht happened to one of my friend's friend:

He was also in Vidyanagar. and this is not my experience so i cant be sure but i m telling u. some 4-5 yrs back, he used to live in a hostel in Vidyanagar and during vacations he used to come home. Once when he returned to Vidyanagar, he arrived at the station at 11:30 PM so he could not find any rickshaw to hire from station to his hostel... He started walking... luckily on the silent road a rickshaw came from behind and he hired it. While on the road they saw two ladies walking in the same direction... the rickshaw-wala stopped to ask them where they wanted to go and soon they also got into the rickshaw... after about 10 minutes the rickshaw stopped and the two ladies stepped out... and when she was giving money to the rickshaw-wala, my friend's friend saw something and was shocked till pale. wat he saw was tht the legs of the two ladies were totally inverted.. means they were facing him but the legs were facing the opposite direction... when they left after giving the money... slowly he told rickshaw-wala wat he just saw. The rickshaw-wala answered "So wat, My legs are inverted too". the boy ran from tht place to his hostel and told this to his friends...
This was really creepy...

Hahahhaa ... :D .. Man .. If he was a ghost why was he driving an autorickshaw ..??? An employed bhoot ??? =))

jal_desai

In the zone
@desai - arey it was just some wild animal. their eyes shine in the dark

ya i know tht... but ON THE GROUND???

i can be sure of an animal if i wud have seen it in the bushes or at some height from the ground.... IT CANNOT BE "ON" THE GROUND RIGHT?

^^ Thats the most common incident that I've been hearing from my friends and relatives.......:lol: Legs being inverted........:lol:

ya u may be right.... coz i also have just *heard* it... but the above one happened to me

Last edited:

legolas

Padawan
has any1 been attacked by a ghost or suffered by action of evil spirits?? I have no experience in this in any means and I therefore don't want to discredit your stories even though,otherwise, I find it funny (sorry for being impolite).

Here is one incident which i was not involved in but still know about.(My mom told me)
This is the story of the time when i was not even born,so don't ask much.
My mom's Uncle(maama) was on a tour to Mumbai some 20 years back.It was very late in the night and he decided to go back to his hotel.He caught a Taxi and moved on.They were passing from the side of a lake or river(im not sure) when they saw a lady in white clothes asking for a lift.Uncle decided to give her the lift.She said theat she'll pay half the rent.Uncle agreed,she sat in and they moved on.When they reached her home,she said that she'll be back in a moment(to pay the rent).1/2 hour passed and she didnt come back.When the taxi driver asked the people in the home ,they replied that its been 3 years since that lady died.The taxi driver and uncle were very frightened at that time.
And,there have been some very scary incident s in my life too which i dont think should enclose in the forum.And if those instanced has happened with anybody on the forum,he would never deny the existence of supernatural powers.
BTW,is that programme 'America's most haunted places' or any other similar programme still showed on discovery?if yes plz tell the timings:D

Renny

Padawan
@ jai_desai

Dude its a fact(Well not a real fact I think! but I've heard things like this) that ghosts legs are inverted, your friends story must be real.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Keep it coming guys.This is turning out to be an interesting read.:D

I have had my fair share of spooky tales being told as a child but now I don't feel any logic behind all that stuff.I don't believe in ghosts as such but found this concept always to be very fascinating.My mom specially used to mention a lot of incidents in native village in Mangalore which I used to brush off but some might just be true.If you take one look at our village during night then it's darn horrific.It's totally pitch black & you'll think 10 times before even taking a piss in the loo which is located outside.:(

legolas

Padawan
I would be afraid of my "you know what" being inverted while taking a piss now! :p
Just kidding guys.. don't take it offensively.

ancientrites

In the zone
to all mangaloreans did u guys hear places like tellar and durga both these towns are haunted like silent hill.you can check the map.they come under udupi district.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
to all mangaloreans did u guys hear places like tellar and durga both these towns are haunted like silent hill.you can check the map.they come under udupi district.
silent hill :D u played that game ?
Btw silent hill location is inspired from a place *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centralia,_Pennsylvania

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I suppose I heard about Tellar from my mother once but don't recollect much about it.The only 2 places I know well are Mulky & Karkala in Mangalore.Mulky gets dam spooky by dawn.It's as if you are in a ghost village.All those huge ass coconut trees & no light whatsoever.Add to that all those dogs barking.Pretty neat setup for a "Ramsay" film minus the lighting.:D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^ I see you get excited every time a topic related to silent hill pops out :)
relevant to the context :D
Btw a must hav game for people who want to understand aspects of psychology and like interpretation.
I knew the very first words were enuf to get me going:
***SPOILERS START***
In my restless dreams,
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me
there again someday.
But you never did.

Well I'm alone there now...
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

Waiting for you to
come to see me.
But you never do.
And so I wait, wrapped in my
cocoon of pain and loneliness.
I know I've done a terrible
thing to you. Something you'll
never forgive me for.

I wish I could change
that, but I can't.
I feel so pathetic and ugly
laying here, waiting for you...
Every day I stare up at the cracks
in the ceiling and all I can think
about is how unfair it all is...

The doctor came today.
he told me I could go
home for a short stay.
It's not that I'm getting better.
It's just that this may be
my last chance...

I think you know what I mean...

Even so, I'm glad to be coming
home. I've missed you terribly.
But I'm afraid James.
I'm afraid you don't really
want me to come home.
Whenever you come see me,
I can tell how hard it is on you...

I don't know if you
hate me or pity me...
Or maybe I just disgust you...

I'm sorry about that.

When I first learned that
I was going to die, I just
didn't want to accept it.
I was so angry all the time and I
struck out at everyone I loved most.
Especially you, James.

That's why I understand
if you do hate me.

But I want you to
know this, James.

I'll always love you.

Even though our life together had
to end like this, I still wouldn't
trade it for the world. We had
some wonderful years together.

Well this letter had gone on
too long so I'll say goodbye.
I told the nurse to give
this to you after I'm gone.
That means that as you read
this, I'm already dead.

I can't tell you to remember me,
but I can't bear for you to
forget me.

These last few years since I
became ill...I'm so sorry for
what I did to you, did to us...
You've given me so much and
I haven't been able to return
a single thing.

That's why I want you to live for yourself now.
Do what's best for you, James.

James...

You made me happy.
***SPOILERS END***

No movie has ever been so engrossing like this game(Silent Hill 2) for me.

praka123

left this forum longback
have seen guys during hostel days using those boards and coins -saying they are calling spirits :rolleyes: wth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom