Digit Patron Helpdesk: Everything you wanted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Digit Patron Helpdesk: Everything you wanted :p ;)

COMPLAINT: Forum link on DIGIT PATRON site not working

DATE OF COMPLAINT :18th july

TODAYS DATE: 23rd AUGUST

MESSAGE SHOWN: We're sorry, but we were unable to find the page you requested.

I know digit mods will be hating me for this thing...but cant help ..i keep posting..no replies..yet i am assured that posts here r read and looked after.......REGULARLY ;)

k_blues24

Journeyman
Please, Tell Me Wat Is This?

Dear Sir,
Due to same technical problem in uploading the codes, it is continously showing error.

Try to enter it later or till this weekend.Do corporate with us.

Thanking you,

Warm regards,
Help Desk - Digit Patron Program
www.thinkdigit.com/digitpatron/
Jasubhai Digital Media
D-222/2, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC,
Nerul, Navi Mumbai - 400 706
Tel: 022-2762.9191/9200

P.S:
Please address any querypertaining to the Digit Patron Program directly
to digitpatron@jasubhai.com for a quicker redressal. Also, attachall
previous communication along with the mail to resolve your querymore
swiftly.

I HAD TRIED 4-5 CODES WHICH U PROVIDED TO ME BUT IT'S NOT WORKED.
WHY IT HAPPANING TO ME, LAST MONTH ALSO THAT HAPPENED.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Digit Patron Helpdesk said:
We checked it personally, it is very much working. Unfortunately you might have chekced while it was down for a brief moment - both times. Check it out now.

It is working now..and be4 i posted the complaint...SIX TIMES AND NOT TWO TIMES(as u haev written 'both') ..i have made sure that i check out if the link was working.....so being down cannot be the case.....but ya atleast its rectified.....

Dear Neeraj Vohra ;
Your request for redemption has been approved. You will receive your gift within 4 weeks at the address mentioned in your Digit Patron Profile.
The Gift Redeemed was : digit - august 2004

Please verify your contact details for delivery of the gift.
Your Name: Neeraj Vohra

Today september 08 lol

i think magazine will take a year.......lol

urvish_acharya

Broken In
hi guys..
don't your think the free gifts which are provided by DIGIT PATRON is either useless or out dated????i had exchanged my code with "UNISTALL ANTIVIRUS"...it is just useless guys...i am not able to update it...don't u think some cool stuff like t-shirts,caps,subscription of digit or some new edition of digit should be available as free gifts??who is agonna purchase cd of Iceage??i've already posted my suggestion to them...hope for the best.
thx & regds

Just have a look in the Patron list few gifts are added in it.

Last edited:
Just have a look in the Patron list few gifts are added in it.

gud to see some new gifts are added in the patron section

but there is also a need for regular delivery of the gifts to the customers

as i said before i requested a magazine on May 15 and i didnt received it till now!

so u should care abt such things in future that a customer should get the gift in time!

Mr.Neeraj,

We have resend the gift on 11/09/06.

You will be receiving it shortly.

sorry for the late reply...and thanks for sending me the gift....received on 13/09(very fast this time)
thts why i always say digit is the best ..even though its quite late...but worth to wait for the magazine gift!!

u people rock always !!

cyberzook

Journeyman
Just now (19th september 2006, 10 pm) I redeemed 240 points for LOTR DVD
Lets see how much time it takes..
Anybody who has redeemed a new gift and received it.. ??

debiprasad_sahoo

Web Junky 2.0
It is great!!!

I feel very good when I see the new gifts in Digit Patron program. The gifts are like that we need some of them. What do you think memers?

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
Finally I got my patron gift today.It was digit tech encyclopedia.
But now when I have checked the gift, I can safely say that it sucks big time and I wasted my points.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
~Phenom~ said:
Finally I got my patron gift today.It was digit tech encyclopedia.
But now when I have checked the gift, I can safely say that it sucks big time and I wasted my points.

:p :p :p....no more comments

O

omkarsshinde

Can I enter The code from earlier issues of digit??
Please Say Yes!!!!!!

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
gauravjain20 said:
Hey Guys...

Last month I forgot to enter the patron code (for september). How can i do that now? :-o

If your computer had an issue, you can try a system restore to restore your system to a previous date but with digit patron, even that is not possible...in short, you cant enter the previous months patron code

gauravjain20

Right off the assembly line
Hi, thanks. Don't you think that's injustice to the subscribers with the only "limited/,meagre resources" which the subscriber's get!!!???

What's wrong if they allow to enter previous month's codes. What they want to prove?

Incredibly horrible stuff..... I don't have words to describe such a service.

Really.

Gaurav

sabret00the

Youngling
I'am upset that once my subscription had ended Digit closed my Digit Patron Account along with my unredeemed points.TOO BAD.Anyways I had redeemed some of my points with 2 good books.Now I have a new account.So I want my points to be restored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom