Digit Patron Helpdesk: Everything you wanted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

shreyadr

Journeyman
NOV,06 CODE IS NOT WORKING FOR ME TOO.

this is happening 1st time for me in last 2 yrs., i guess if it is a mistake of Digit team, they should give us subscribers, automatic credit of 20 points

also, digit team should add more gifts in the list , i have 300+ points accumulated, but not redeemed coz don't want the digit old issues which i have already. even ice age cd too. instead team Digit could give option of subscription of future issues. i already have renewed my subscription till Jan,08. so option of further issues after Jan,08 will be a good for me. TEAM DIGIT , THINK ABOUT US TOO, i.e. loyal subscribers

coolsun

Right off the assembly line
me too!!!, i am not able to enter november 2006 16-digit code here. what went wrong from ur side on digit patron site.... hire me to fix this problem if u can.

also it didnt display my existing points? have it purge??????? pls help

and one thing i m not enter october 2006 16-digit code bcoz it is too late...

ArZuNeOs

In the zone
Guyz Its Working Now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check it out now...the november code is accepted now

BTW

Digit Patron ...Fellas add some nice goodies ...since lot of us have most of ur old issues & lol the books tooo

one suggestion

Can u list out the gifts based on points ...like the gifts which require huge points at the last & the least ones at the first.....this way we can be more choosy ...rather than salvaging the entire list running to across 4-5 pages...Oh add some nice screenshots wid details...most of us had trouble of identifying which version of LOR DVD u gave away

Ur humble reader

redhat

Mad and Furious
I have registered to Digit Patron using my old id dar_nir@hotmail.com.
Now i have switched to my Yahoo id, and will discontinue using the hotmail id. Is it possible to transfer my digit patron points to the other id? I can prove that both are my accounts only.

~It_is_Andrew~

Journeyman
you its working now.... maybe they forgot to update that or something.....

but i expected atleast an mere reply here in this thread by any digit personnel in these days.....

& adding some more gifts would be nice, recently some books were added though ....

reddick

Mobile Freak
I ordered an 'The Lord of the Rings' DVD which i got on 5th Nov.But it was scratched n in damaged cond. n i'm unable to play it :sad: So i send two emails to HELP dept. but they haven't reply.Again i send another m@il to HELP section in 'DigitPatron' but they also did not contact me yet :evil: Now you guys tell me wht to do n how to gt another DVD movie in good cond. :?:

Hello!! sir....

My name is sandeep bhatia & my digit subscription number is -> S011040.
Actually my problem is that, i have given an order to the digit patron for a gift of book named "photoshop 6" of about 100 points frm my email-id ta_topper@yahoo.co.in, about 7 to 8 months & each time when i remind help desk, they send me a message that they are sending my book very soon to me but nothing happened upto now.

Can u people please tell correctly upto which time u will send my book to me or are u are going to return my 100 points back ???

please reply soon.

frm,
sandeep

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
ive given my querry for no response n im givin it again....ive ordered a web page designing cd from my points but didnt recieve any product....its been 3 months now...how lng more to wait???

ps: my email- ony_thetiger@yahoo.com

Enjoy~!

Hello,

In case you change your existing email id which is also your username to your Digit Patron account, you would lose all access to the account, including all the points you have garnered till date.
If you would still like to go ahead and change your email id, what you will then need to do is register afresh the new email id with the Digit Patron Program, just like you did with the previous email id. Well, basically start from scratch with a points tally of zero.

Warm Regards,
Patron Help Desk.

We regret for this.

We request you to send the DVD, we will replaced it.

Thanking you.

Last edited:
S

SE><IE

Give better contents please :D

Last edited by a moderator:

~It_is_Andrew~

Journeyman
Instead of adding stuffs i see things are disappearing from that gifts list!
The books were nice also but they are not no more (in the main list), stock khatam ho gaya kya?

please add some nice things ;) old issues & goodies which were given with digit / digit subscription are no use for people who are buying digit for long as they already have them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom