Digit Patron Helpdesk: Everything you wanted...

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dfordigit

Dear sir,

Till date I have not received my redemed gift. This is my second letter in this regard, but even answer is till awaited. Please let me know what is the problem and when can I get my gift.

Thank you.

Digit Patron <digitpatron@jasubhai.com> wrote:

Dear ;

Your request for redemption has been approved. You will receive your gift within 4 weeks at the address mentioned in your Digit Patron Profile.
The Gift Redeemed was : munna bhai m.b.b.s. (dvd)

Please verify your contact details for delivery of the gift.
Your Name:

Address:

City:

PinCode:

Telephone No:

Email Id:
In case of any queries please send across an email to digitpatron@jasubhai.com.

Thank you.
Digit Patron Program help-desk
Digit Patron Administrator

© www.thinkdigit.com

Last edited by a moderator:

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
I hav't received my dagit patron gifts yet.I am supposed to get
1)Munna Bhai MBBS DVD
2)1PC CD

I have redeemed my points in Dec. only.

what is happening??????????

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
WHERE IS THE F-16 I ORDERED IN DECEMBER??:x:x:x
Comon guys,Digit knows we haven't got our gifts(because they haven't sent one),they will send us(if they want to)no need for everybody to come and complaint about this.
NO USE

varun_ag

Broken In
14 Feb has passed long back and no updates on DIGIT Patron. Seems DIGIT people have forgot Valentine day :)

Jokes apart, DIGIT has really lost credibility. They seem to never follow deadlines, make false promises and seems to be more like a fraud company.

First they never shipped their contest winners prizes, now no gifts for DIGIT patrons.

FRAUDS ...

Kalyan

Journeyman
Hi Digit Team..

Well.. It turns out to be most of the people here are right. You have been losing your reputation. your disc contents are growing to be boring and now, the digit patron is annoying. Did u notice? you said it was 14 Feb 2007. (or was it mistaken for 2008 or something????) till now, you havent raised the curtains nor displayed a further date. Now, we already lost 40 points for Jan and Feb issues. Are you going to add them for the next month? Would you give those 40 points to us?
You've given digitians much more than what you are giving now. Dont keep us boring. Upgrade.. Wake up guy'zzzzzzzzz....'

redhat

Mad and Furious
I just saw the digit patron website. It still shows that we will start the service again on Feb 14. But, on clicking close, im taken to the old DP page where I can enter the DP Code for Feb!!! Amazing! But only if there was one. Can you please tell me what is being revamped on d digit patron website?

Techie_Geek

Journeyman
Finally, I received my redeemed gifts today. The dual layers DVD 9 discs of Munnabhai and LOTR. But I would have expected an anamorphic 16:9 pic on the LOTR DVD, instead I got 4:3 pic !!! and indian language subtitles!!!!

Nevertheless thanks to DIGIT, for the generosity .

D

dfordigit

After such a long interval ,finally i got my redemed gifts,Munnabhai DVD & Game cd.

Digit has always done things after some more days. O.K..........Thanks........

Today (1st march2007)I checked Digit patron site, but work under progress sign board is still there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom