Digit Patron Helpdesk: Everything you wanted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
We were having a slight problem with the database, it seems. Please try your codes today - they should work.

Aries

Broken In
When do we expect to change or add new gifts that are worth the wait???????

I have 300 points and i am waiting to redeem but cant do it because i have all the gifts mentioned in there....

please understand

soham

In the zone
Fatbeing has ealier said that they are goiing to upgrade the Digit Patron section. May be they are going to upgrade it in June (Part of Anniversary celebration).

damnthenet

Journeyman
When the patron program had started, there used to be gifts for multiples of 5 (like 45, 55). Now, there are only gifts ending in zeroes. Unfortunately, I got struck with a ending 5 after redemption of one of my gifts. I'm not able to do anything with the five points. What shall I do with them when it is going to be a waste always?
Why shouldn't digit consider giving 5 more points for those with such probs?

rohitm_001

Broken In
The gifts must be changed.
Why any Digit reader will require books on Photoshop or Flash when the Fast Track series covers or will cover such topics.
Giving away past Digit issues is also futile as we are having it once a while as e-mags on Digit CD/DVD. Plus, reading about tech news of a year or more back is also not much fun.

Rohit

Aries

Broken In
The June Special Edition is going to cost Rs.200/- or more. It is also a Special 5th Anniversary Issue. Therefore instead of 20 points, I think we should get extra points

Like its 5th Anniversary so 50 Points

What Say?

Red_Baron

Broken In
I have a few suggestions:

1. Please display the number of points a subscriber has BEFORE he/she enters the code. This way we can find out if there is a problem in the database system or are the points really being added.

2. Please make some arrangement that the subscribers can book future issues using the points.

Aries

Broken In
Red_Baron said:
I have a few suggestions:

1. Please display the number of points a subscriber has BEFORE he/she enters the code. This way we can find out if there is a problem in the database system or are the points really being added.

2. Please make some arrangement that the subscribers can book future issues using the points.

I second these suggestions. Would be nice if implemented

sandeepkochhar

In the zone
I think that the people maintaining Digit Patron are real pachyderms. No matter what people say they are not going to give it an ear. The Digit Patron program was started as a marketing stunt by Jasubhai. This was a period when Chip was just launched and Jasubhai people were facing stiff competetion. So in order to gain loyality they started this **** called Digit Patron. I have nearly 250 points and I didn't find a single gift worth redeeming. I suggest (though I know it will not be listened as always) to stop this bull**** right now. My last hope of Digit Patron's upgradation is vanished with June 06 anniversary. If they r not upgrading the gifts now they'll never do that. STOP FOOLING PEOPLE. You are already overpriced @Rs125/- with 150/- and 200/- tags in b/w for special editions.

raval_manoj

Broken In
Dear rohit & sandip - I totally agree with both of you.
Current patron scheme is not good at all, and items available for loyal readers need to be changed. Some hardware items should be there in place of unwanted back issues of various mags, or latest encyclopedia - game cds etc

My digit subscription ends this month. I received reminder to renew, but now I'm not going to renew my subscription any more because of such type of cheating.

S

shashank_digitreader

Re: Will this game run on this configuration?

hey i got a code in the last page of digit magazine saying gifts can be won. so where do i type these codes
plzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom