Digit Patron Helpdesk: Everything you wanted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

soft_hammer

Broken In
soft_hammer said:
I have not yet received my Movie DVD which i was suppose to get with the new year issue of digit. I even gave u the check of Rs.50 wich get cleared on 25/02/2006. The check was of ICICI bank (655507).

What about my query!!!

harry_nitish

Broken In
No ice age vcd recieved(Digit Patron Member)

Dear sir,
i am feeling extremely sorry to say to u that ur services have not been any customer efficient to me. I reuested a redemption of my point with ice age vcd 2002, on the 1st of april,and even a letter was sent by digit team approving my request,but no such move was made, and till now i have not recieved anything,not even an e-mail denying my request and submitting me a proper reason.Your site gurantees of delivery within 4 weeks of time but i havent seen any such action from ur side.Iam an interactive member of digit for so long but now i feel frustrated of your services. Please prove your worth and at least make me a reply to my problem at the earliest.

Here is the copy of letter that i received from your team members on the 1st of april after making my request for redemption of my points.

Dear Digit Patron,

Thank you for redeeming your gift from the Digit Patron Program. You have chosen to redeem the following Gift Ice Age VCD (2002)

Your Login Name :harry_nitish@yahoo.co.uk
An email has also been sent to the administrator of Digit Patron program requesting an approval for the gift. You will be shortly receiving an email confirming the request.

For any future communication and queries regarding this program, please write to digitpatron@jasubhai.com

Cheers
Digit Patron Administrator

soft_hammer

Broken In
Helllo!!

Any one there....

I have still not received my CD`s not any reply for you guys.

If u guys are even reading this messages plz reply atleast...

soft_hammer said:
soft_hammer said:
I have not yet received my Movie DVD which i was suppose to get with the new year issue of digit. I even gave u the check of Rs.50 wich get cleared on 25/02/2006. The check was of ICICI bank (655507).

What about my query!!!

mendesdomnic

Right off the assembly line
The Digit Patron i suppose was given to give Digit readers additional benefits.

But i am sorry to say that the gifts offered are outdated.

I dont understand why will someone redeem a back issue of digit if already subscribing.

The other gifts are also back issues like 2004 or earlier of network computing.Even the special issues of computer arts etc are old junk outdated issues

It is high time the gifts are changed or the digit patron be scrapped all together.

I have a suggestion that you could offer a subscription to digit or any other magazine of your sister concern like network computing etc but no old issues please. Say 3month subscription.

You can also give movie DVDs or Encyclopedias.

Or even gadgets like Cd pouches etc.

hbk549

Broken In
Man its true patron ought to be changed

The gifts are to be demanding not the old magazines 1 of some lakhs requires the old magazines not the daily buyer of digit we want patron gifts should be rewarding....

bhunnu16

Broken In
Well I have a humble request to introduce some good gifts in redeemption. From this more & more people will be demanding the magazine.

soham

In the zone
Hey fatbeing,if you are reading this post atleast let us know if you are going to upgrade the section in the near future or not.

Last edited:

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
Yes, the Digit Patron programme is going to undergo some pleasant changes - better gifts and whatnot.

coolsun

Right off the assembly line
hey digit patron help... once again i m unable to post my 16-digit points in this month i.e. May 2006, even though i enter perfect 16-digit code on the said site i.e. www.thinkdigit.com/digitpatron .. like previous 2 month back, i still not able to get points in the month of March 2006, what happen ?? what is the use of all those lost points worth 40 points, i am subcriber, i had used to enter it every month now and then.... i am waiting for some good interesting gifts, etc. but see now what is the use of those point which i have not able to enter it .. it say it is error in enter the same. even login id is fine .. even i mail about this problem long back, no one seem response. no one reply either.. what is the use of your customre care???

thinking about digit for 8 days and still counting... yeah... waiting still to get my copy... why don't you dispatch the copies by the end of the previous month rather than beginning of current month...

Arun Kumar

Broken In
Hi digit,

I am unable to enter 16 digit code for May, 2006. I am entering it damn perfect code but it is showing error that correct code is not entered. Please HELP!!

damnthenet

Journeyman
FatBeing said:
Yes, the Digit Patron programme is going to undergo some pleasant changes - better gifts and whatnot.
Oh! We have got some answer atleast!
LOOKING FORWARD FOR THE PLEASANT CHANGES. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom