Digit Patron Helpdesk: Everything you wanted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

soham

In the zone
Digit Patron Helpdesk said:
Ok, there are some of us out there who have very little clue on what to do if they get stuck with a problem wrt their Digit Patron Accounts (those of you who have no idea of what this 'Digit Patron thing' is all about, check out the bottom of the last page of Digit and get tuned in!)

To know about the Digit Patron Program, from everything to anything, from forgotten passwords to username changes to redemption issues or then to whatever else bothers your sense of calmness in life, there is hope! :D
First control the urge to fire off emails to n number of people all over the place because that only adds to the delay for you to get a response and secondly, do the following:

Just log on to www.thinkdigit.com/digitpatron, click on the "Help" tab and send us a mail detailing your problem and leave the rest to us. We'd love to hear from you and help you of course. :p

Is it so
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

sujithtom

Ambassador of Buzz
soham said:
If I was the administrator I would have closed the entire section "Digitised"

Its totally worthless.

Thumbs down to team digit.
Hmmm the entire Digitized is not useless. we can recommend softwares in there so i won't take the step u would have taken...

soham

In the zone
sujithtom said:
soham said:
If I was the administrator I would have closed the entire section "Digitised"

Its totally worthless.

Thumbs down to team digit.
Hmmm the entire Digitized is not useless. we can recommend softwares in there so i won't take the step u would have taken...

But how many of us do you think they really listen to. especially when they provide months old software like Adobe GoLive CS2
when the others provided it way back.
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

abhishek4u

Broken In
i got my CD 2day(i ordered it in December 05), the CD was stapled wit da plastic! neways..... i got !
but when i entered my pts for Feb 06, it didnt increase ...its still 20 ... should b 40..............

Vyasram

The pWnster
DP hasn't sent me my redeemed gift and also they haven't sent me my gigabyte 128mb mem stick for my oneyr sub

well the best thing i did is courier back the digit magazine with the cd .........as a gift.........hope they will enjoy the stuff without the dvd...as thts wht i got......

Keep it up with you DIGIT PEOPLES......

Enjoy

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
neerajvohra said:
well the best thing i did is courier back the digit magazine with the cd .........as a gift.........hope they will enjoy the stuff without the dvd...as thts wht i got......

Keep it up with you DIGIT PEOPLES......

Enjoy
:p
Great Man , may be that can help . But I dont think they will still feel ashamed.

kato

Karthiksn
@neerajvohra man that was a costly,wierd but good solution to your problem that you came out with. Atleast now they might send you it to you. I have got points now but none of the gifts interest me so not redeeming it now

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
since i was off of my net connection, i was unable to logon to thinkdigit.com/dpnew and enter my code for feb and as my annual exams were going on , my father didnt permitted me to go to a cyber cafe . is there anyway that i can enter the code for feb cos now i'm online??

vivaro

Right off the assembly line
Gifts on the Digit Patron Site

Hi,

I am a digit patron & subscriber for like a good 2 years now. n i must admit that it is one of the best magazines.

The only criticism i have of digit is in their Digit Patron program. Since the time i can remember the gifts that are available for redemption in the gifts section of Digit Patron are the same and have not been updated in a long time.

It feels more like that the guys at Digit want to get rid of junk that they have accumulated rather than give anything meaningful away to show their appreciation to the digit readers. I had even sent an email on the same subject , but never got a reply and the gifts have remained the same old **** ... :oops: :oops:

I have accumulated a lot of points but there is nothing worthwhile that is redeemable.

So please take this post as just a reminder that something must be done... Rest is upto DIGIT
Waiting for a change !!! :)
:oops:

regards,
Vivek

mannu143

Broken In
Digit Patron

hi can i change my e mail id in digit patron program as my id has been deleted because it was pop3 id of sancharnet and i havent renewed my a/c.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Yes,

u can definately change ur ID but ur points (that u hv earned by entering each month) But ur points from ur older id Will not be transferred to the new one. I guess this is the trend...

Cheers n e-peace.....

deepak.krishnan

In the zone
I had sent a email complaining to you about the wrong gifts that you guys had sent to me.But no body has replied till now.The email was sent about 3-4 weeks before.I wanted that gift on Database or something like that and you guys had sent me a full PC CD which I had got before after opting for it the last time. Morover to this fault, my points are also gone for nothing.The CD costs just about 60 points or so and that database thing costs 120 points or so. Please help.

QuickFire

Broken In
Do they even send you any gifts????

I was a digit subscriber for more than 3 years. my subscription ended this feb 2006.
I redeemed my digit patron points for the encyclopedia. first i was told that my gift was delivered to my address when actually it wasn't. then after a few days they informed me that the gift is OUT OF STOCK! They returned all my points.
I redeemed all those points (and some more) again for other gifts. Its been more than 2 weeks now and I'm yet to receive any email confirmation from them. This is disappointing and I'm happy that I didn't renew my digit subscription this time. :)

debiprasad_sahoo

Web Junky 2.0
tuxfan said:
Just one question to Digit Patrol Helpdesk.

Why are subscribers not getting automatic credit for patron? I feel that is something so obvious. Secondly, that will also stop one menace. There are a few newsstand owners who subscribe and then sell the copies in open market. No one bothers to read the words "subscriber copy, not for sale". If such copies do not have patron codes, no one will buy them!!

Any answers?
Very Good Idea. I support you. For subscribers it is not required to log in @ digit patron and put the code. It should be automatically. The patron code sholdnot be pasted on the subscriber's copy. I hope Digit will consider it.

soft_hammer

Broken In
I have not yet received my Movie DVD which i was suppose to get with the new year issue of digit. I even gave u the check of Rs.50 wich get cleared on 25/02/2006. The check was of ICICI bank (655507).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom