Digit Patron Helpdesk: Everything you wanted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

danny14871

Broken In
Why dont subscribers get automatic credit to their respecive digit patron accounts. You can stop stcking the patron sticker on the backpage on all Subscriber's Copy.

D

dfordigit

Gift for digit patron

Hi friends,

Team of digit can't find 'Pastiwala' so they have decided to give all old 'pasti' to his loyal readers!

Man (from digit ofcourse) spend some money to please your subscriber.
Don't try to run this forum 'digitpatron' in 'Focat mein'(in free).
I think all other member will be agree with me.

JAI HIND!

vijay_7287

Cyborg Agent
i supposed to get a book on photoshop
thru the digit patron scheme
which i ordered in december
yet to recieve it
wats up?

abhishek4u

Broken In
hi guys!
i just wanted to remind digit dat the CD dat was requested by me in Dec 2005 has not yet been received!
i mailed the thinkdigit ppl several times but no use!
no 1 has replied till now
moreover when i entered my code for feb 2006(rite now) it showed me my total balance to be 20 only! r digit ppl here eating my points or CHEATING with me.
i'm not a subscriber but a regular digit reader. i never expected this from digit!
my digitpatron id: abhishekup123[*at*]rediffmail[*dot*]com
please ne1 here reply me!

abhishek4u

Broken In
hi guys!
i just wanted to remind digit dat the CD dat was requested by me in Dec 2005 has not yet been received!
i mailed the thinkdigit ppl several times but no use!
no 1 has replied till now
moreover when i entered my code for feb 2006(rite now) it showed me my total balance to be 20 only! r digit ppl here eating my points or CHEATING with me.
i'm not a subscriber but a regular digit reader. i never expected this from digit!
my digitpatron id: abhishekup123[*at*]rediffmail[*dot*]com
please ne1 here reply me!

cyberzook

Journeyman
Any body got these:
Digit Special >> Digital Music
digit special >> basics of networking

Please give feed back about these gifts.

hadrick

Right off the assembly line
Isn't it possible from outside of India? I m a digit freak from bangladesh and while registration on the digitpatron i saw no place for outside countries :(

sujithtom

Ambassador of Buzz
Well i entered this months patron code and it shows that Feb code has been entred but my points didn't increse this month. Help PLZ

Red_Baron

Broken In
Seriously guys,
Do u really expect any response from the "HelpDesk"?
The last reply from the "HelpDesk" was on 15 Dec 2004.
Most probabily they have forgotten about Digit "Patron" program and that shows in their service that many subscribers are yet to recieve their gifts and most codes dont really work.

well today i got the digit patron gift but the dvd in tht is missing......i already got tht after 3 months ...and now again should i continue writing to helpdesk...again

its too bad......i received it through blue dart..but still the content they promised is missing..

i requested tht via this email id..
ronitvohra [AT] gmail [DOT] [COM]

soumya

In the zone
Redeem

I hav forgotten 2 enter at least 12 patron codes of d previous issues of d magazine.Is there any way to redeem d points?

soham

In the zone
If I was the administrator I would have closed the entire section "Digitised"

Its totally worthless.

Thumbs down to team digit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom