Did you receive products ordered by Paymate ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
A

amol48

Searching...
als2 said:
^^ usb vaccum cleaner is not good i also received it , tested it and found useless
Oh no :-( can't cancel it now.. isn't it good for even a blowing off some dirt from CPU..

Pat

Beyond Smart
praka123 said:
^used to be regular longback there as "debmaniac" ;) quit after seeing their forum full of spamming,no mods,no management etc.although i know they shifted to phpbb forum :p
I think now ur a mod there? :D

Hey there..Was looking for you on lfy..I guess even send you a couple of pms!

Yup,currently I am a moderator over there!Check your PM!

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
i want to get a pair of headphones,i have 250/- in my account & 70rs in indiaplaza.

whats the best deal, i can add 100rs from myself also,:)
currently found these
Indiaplaza.in : Bargains - HB575 Dynamic Stereo H/Phone W/Volume Control
Indiaplaza.in : Electronics - Audio and Video - Intex Elegant Headphone
Indiaplaza.in : Electronics - Audio and Video - Techcom Hi-Fi Stereo Headphones With Sound Excellence
Indiaplaza.in : Electronics - Audio and Video - Techcom High Quality HeadPhone With Mic
Indiaplaza.in : Electronics - Audio and Video - Intex Trendy Headphone

which one to buy, i want one with mic,

enticer86

Stay Silent!
hey guys
Problem!
We wish to inform you that we have processed refund against the order number mentioned below:
Order Details
------

We are processing a full refund against the same. For the mode of payment that you had used, the refund would be realized at your end accordingly.
REFUND PROCESS:
For Credit Card /Debit Card mode of payment, refund processing time is 6-8 working days.
i recd a similar one from futurebzar as well.. rest orders i did reciev

where wil i get refund??

For COD/check/Demand Draft mode of payment, refund processing time is 15-20 working days.
For orders placed through Gift Certificates, refund mode would be through Gift Certificates and a new Gift Certificate would be issued.

als2

Journeyman
gary4gar said:
i want to get a pair of headphones,i have 250/- in my account & 70rs in indiaplaza.

whats the best deal, i can add 100rs from myself also,:)
currently found these
Indiaplaza.in : Bargains - HB575 Dynamic Stereo H/Phone W/Volume Control
Indiaplaza.in : Electronics - Audio and Video - Intex Elegant Headphone
Indiaplaza.in : Electronics - Audio and Video - Techcom Hi-Fi Stereo Headphones With Sound Excellence
Indiaplaza.in : Electronics - Audio and Video - Techcom High Quality HeadPhone With Mic
Indiaplaza.in : Electronics - Audio and Video - Intex Trendy Headphone

which one to buy, i want one with mic,

how to add extra amount apart thru mobile as i need 100 rs to buy mouse plz help

OP
A

amol48

Searching...
enticer86 said:
hey guys
Problem!

i recd a similar one from futurebzar as well.. rest orders i did reciev

where wil i get refund??

For COD/check/Demand Draft mode of payment, refund processing time is 15-20 working days.
For orders placed through Gift Certificates, refund mode would be through Gift Certificates and a new Gift Certificate would be issued.

You will get the refund in 5-6 days in your Paymate account only, with validity of your original voucher.

als2 said:
how to add extra amount apart thru mobile as i need 100 rs to buy mouse plz help

You can buy that from Indiatimes then.. It supports multiple payment options. Futurebazaar doesn't. Not sure about sify or rediff but I think they too don't support. If you have carrots in your Indiatimes account then you can pay using three methods combined:
CARROTS + PAYMATE + CC/NET-BANKING/CHEQUE

Last edited:

enticer86

Stay Silent!
amol48 said:
You will get the refund in 5-6 days in your Paymate account only, with validity of your original voucher.

but that voucher is expired now na... i mean tht was valid fr just 7 days

raksrules

Youngling
I had registered with 4 mobile numbers and ordered 4 Big Bazaar gift vouchers of R. 250 each. I have received three of them and will be receiving the 1 remaining in a couple of days. Got a call confirmation from the future bazaar guys :)

arunks

Hey here is the aks
i have received all the products purchased though paymate but one product has been shipped and i hope it will be delivered today....

Paymate is just awesome idea and will rock in the future :)

one problem with indiaplaza.in is that they sent me bill with a line at the place of authorised signature...i mean no proper signature on that place.... so will this bill be considered as genuine bill while claiming warranty from the manufacturer...
So guys how will i claim warranty as they said there is 1year manufacturer warranty..

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
I got a call from indiatimes today asking if I had received all my products,my cds are yet to be delivered though it shows shipped on their site,he said it will be delivered with a few days.Wow I am impressed.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
The_Devil_Himself said:
I got a call from indiatimes today asking if I had received all my products,my cds are yet to be delivered though it shows shipped on their site,he said it will be delivered with a few days.Wow I am impressed.

Same here :)

johnjjx

Ambassador of Buzz
i ordered these items n got em all......:D
2gb transcend pendrives.......2 nos for 1750 buxx
80 cd cover x 2 nos for 220 buxx
1 card reader 190 buxx

OP
A

amol48

Searching...
enticer86 said:
but that voucher is expired now na... i mean tht was valid fr just 7 days

after Refund the voucher's validity is reset to it's original validity don't worry. but you jsut keep checking your account bcoz they hardly notify you by mail or SMS...

enticer86

Stay Silent!
amol48 said:
after Refund the voucher's validity is reset to it's original validity don't worry. but you jsut keep checking your account bcoz they hardly notify you by mail or SMS...
oh so that means i wud get it again with a 7 day validity
rite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom