Did you receive products ordered by Paymate ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
arey yaar , I am trying to buy from futurebazaar , indiatimes etc. since morning but it hangs when the site redirects to secure.paymate.co.in and says "server is taking tool long to respond." is secure.paymate.co.in down or is it only with me ???

OP
A

amol48

Searching...
~Phenom~ said:
I got refund of Rs.75 in my paymate account, please suggest anything with link to buy from www.indiaplaza.in so that i can get that free 250 Rs. voucher.. please help... :D

even if you buy from indiaplaza you won't be getting any voucher then.. please read terms and conditions properly..

*www.indiaplaza.in/others/ipin-giftmate1207-main.aspx

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
^^Yeah, I know that now. Thanx anyways.*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/3.gif

Arey yaar , secure.paymate.co.in is still not working. Mujhe shopping karni hai aur ye kambhakt paymate down hai. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/realmad.gif

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
lolsss.

I just received a SMS saying congrats you havereceived a giftmate voucher worth Rs250 valid upti 31st december.Redemption details have been emailed to you oon vijaykumarkutty@gmail.com.

lols.Who is this vijaykumar?wtf is happening?I guess someone mistakengly put my no. instead of his.poor ba$tard.

My allocation page shows received from 'neo sports'.lol I am off to shop something.heh.

amanjagga

Broken In
ohh no ! i have also recieved the same SMS but with differenet id

dude use this now otherwise they will agin take this money back

OP
A

amol48

Searching...
hey yea me too received ... with diff ID.. I used it but money got deducted from paymate and not transfered to futurebazaar !! :(... did anyone got success

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
Mujhe kyun nahi mile ???? *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/realmad.gif
Mere apne BSNL ke number par ab 250 rupees aa gaye hain to chal nahi rahe , same old problem with BSNL. Damn.*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/20.gif
*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/106.gif

OP
A

amol48

Searching...
~Phenom~ said:
Mujhe kyun nahi mile ???? *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/realmad.gif
Mere apne BSNL ke number par ab 250 rupees aa gaye hain to chal nahi rahe , same old problem with BSNL. Damn.*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/20.gif
*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/106.gif

The problem with BSNL is that it doesn't send the SMS to Paymate server within the specified time and hence transaction gets failed stating "SMS failed to reach to us" OR "Timed out" or so.. you have to keep trying it in non-peak hours like early in the morning or late at night I guess :-|

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
^^Thanx But I think it is some different problem because My dad's BSNL number worked fine and on the same time , mine didnt. I am not even receiving their SMS forget me sending them SMS.I just called BSNL Helpline and culdnt properly explain whats the problem. The customer care guy thought I m trying to use Internet over my phone and started giving instructions.. blah blah blah... Heck what shall i say to customer care ??

r2d2

Journeyman
Yaar tell me one thing, will I be able to use the same number for the Indiaplaza scheme which I used for the 1st giftmate scheme, if I buy with my netbanking account.

OP
A

amol48

Searching...
r2d2 said:
Yaar tell me one thing, will I be able to use the same number for the Indiaplaza scheme which I used for the 1st giftmate scheme, if I buy with my netbanking account.

yes you canuse.. becoz india plaza has no concern with mobile number. They will send voucher via email OR voucher number by SMS.. you can use your mobile number but you can;t pay via giftmate for the first time...

brokenheart

Broken In
amanjagga said:
ohh no ! i have also recieved the same SMS but with differenet id

dude use this now otherwise they will agin take this money back

same here......
but payment toh apne cell se hi krni hai bhai....
so nothing to worry abt........:cool: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom