Not open for further replies.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Crap discussion.

Server launched - 10 slots

/connect gagan.homelinux.com

Server name: IND - Hellsheaven 24x7

It will be closed for the Weekends though.

Last edited:

Davidboon

In the zone
i am up for the 1'st option.

note : the server is availaible to all but the rcon is availaible to the contributors :grin:.

Last edited:
one lame idea -

as we are going official, we better have some site put up for teamspeak, server news and stuff like that

we can do that via the domain offerd by the hosting server (i hope it is there)

put some blog or forum or whatever and obviously put some 'ad's in it and let that ad money pay the rent?

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
But still hari i cant pay (sorry for it) due to some big fu(king reasons..

Guys One suggestion:-

When we will have our own DF server up then..Only those member can remain in our clan who really play good..not anyone who register in Digit Forum and use DF tag...It will go against the respect in our server...

Last edited:

toofan

Technomancer
Option 1.

Krazy ur term is over now so you can sell ur books:grin: and other stuff for this gaming server and for the RCon password you can do anything ( I guess so).
It would be great fun to slap others .:mrgreen::mrgreen:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
gj kidds,LOL.

You guys might also wanna set-up private slots so that you can get into the sever even when its full.A 12+4 or 16+2 slot server should suffice I guess.best of luck kiddz.

OP
ico

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
gj kidds,LOL.

You guys might also wanna set-up private slots so that you can get into the sever even when its full.A 12+4 or 16+2 slot server should suffice I guess.best of luck kiddz.
Thank you. :) But in the beginning it will just be a private server...12slots @ Rs.900.

If we like the service, then we'll make it public and configure as you're saying. :)

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Option 1.

Krazy ur term is over now so you can sell ur books:grin: and other stuff for this gaming server and for the RCon password you can do anything ( I guess so).
It would be great fun to slap others .:mrgreen::mrgreen:

:lol: fun to slap other :lol: I can do anything for rcon pass :lol:

Btw how i will give that money to u....By what means..I dont have any Bank account or so...

For me 3rd option is better..Phone recharge of the guy who pays the money........:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom