• We directly send 3-4 cheques to V-street

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Conqueror

Well even my CoD4 clan has purchased the server from vstreet guys...And I get just a mere 48 -55 Ping on their servers......I'm thinking about joining DF Clan...downloading Urban terror now...Do tell me the procedure to join the clan...

hullap

Cyborg Agent
^ IMHO,
df is just a tag how we identify each other, there is no procedure to join as such(like what krazzy says)
feel free to add df before your name :)

Crazykiller

Banned
What if you don't even know him properly and he steals and runs away with all our cash ??....
We wouldnt be able to do anything to that guy...................
Besides Urban Terror is just a game guys, We don't need to spend that much on just a game.

I am not gonna contribute, So plz leave me out plz

But still hari i cant pay (sorry for it) due to some big fu(king reasons..

Guys One suggestion:-

When we will have our own DF server up then..Only those member can remain in our clan who really play good..not anyone who register in Digit Forum and use DF tag...It will go against the respect in our server...

EVERYONE IN THE DF CLAN HAS THE RIGHT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER IF YOU HOST IT UP. {EVEN HARI}

Abt the RCON
If every1 has the RCON then it will lead to utter chaos
Maps,Game types changing every minute
You must be knowing what i am talking abt Gagan.......

Last edited:

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
What if you don't even know him properly and he steals and runs away with all our cash ??....
Besides Urban Terror is just a game guys, We don't need to spend that much on just a game.

EVERYONE IN THE DF CLAN HAS THE RIGHT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER IF YOU HOST IT UP. {EVEN HARI}

Abt the RCON
Sh!te.My secret plan has been revealed.! :evil:
/me runs all the way to Arctic and buries face in the ice, never to play UrT again.!
:lol:

Crazykiller

Banned
Sh!te.My secret plan has been revealed.!
/me runs all the way to Arctic and buries face in the ice, never to play UrT again.!

WE WERE NOT GOING TO SEND IT TO YOU.................................

OP
skeletor

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
We, the oldies on the forum know each other from quite some time and have full trust & faith on each other. :)

We aren't spending 5000 per month. it is Rs.900 per month and it is pretty reasonable for us if we pool and 6 people are ready to contribute for the server. :)

Actually, we've felt the need of a private server, thats why we are going for it. I guess we all can sacrifice a pizza each month for the server. :)

Thats no problem.

Abt the RCON
lol? I guess almost everyone knows the Rcon password of the server which I host and I've never seen this chaos happening. As I had mentioned above, we know each other very well and have a very good mutual understanding. When we play, we specially look after each other's needs. When someone requests to play in a new unknown map and gametype, we vote F1 even though we not like. I don't think it will lead to chaos.

Chaos happens when the Rcon password goes into the wrong hands, like it happened in Hellsheaven. :mad:

Moreover, a few members of our clan have their websites and are also planning to come up with their blogs. They'll put advertisements and it will be more easier for us to pay. :)

Last edited:
OP
skeletor

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Bump!!

I hope we'll be able to get the server running by mid-April. Most of us are busy with exams these days. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom