DELL XPS 15 L502X vs HP DV6-6121TX !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Hows the sony CB series, its having same config, i5,4gb,500gb,hd6630,1080p at 55K.
Tell me about its GPU, is it better than gt540?
And what about Display, is it better than dell's 1080p r+gb?
Battery backup is more?

Where its available at 55k ? And yeah I've also heard that vaio display is better than most lappies out there (Vaio premium display) Can any one tell me about this ?

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
hmmmmmm
my college's wifi gives me 300-400kbps most of the tym

smtimes around 1mbps download speed with DAP

also i need strong wifi reciever..to get the max..
Speeds are probably dependent on number of students using/downloading at that time.

And I don't think you will need the 6300. Your college probably has bg router with 54mbps speeds.
You might get slightly better range with 6300. Slightly better battery life with N1000.

Where its available at 55k ? And yeah I've also heard that vaio display is better than most lappies out there (Vaio premium display) Can any one tell me about this ?
Dell FHD >>> Sony 720p > HP 720p > Dell 720p

u r confused......
overclocking is not that effective though..if it had been then v should hv got that from the company :-(
Companies don't do this because someone ignorant about this will pay them more to get the higher clocked product (Manufacturing cost are same so more profit?)?

same will be the case with laptops i think..:-|
Yes but if the exact same chip is running safely at faster clocks we can run ours at those clocks too.

pratik385

In the zone
yeah sony have fhd by default but dell is complete package at same price. Also

Dell r+gb 1080p>>Sony 1080p>>sony 720p>Hp 720p>dell720p

Last edited:

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
Cut out that sarcasm or that kind of posting !
I guess I got the tone wrong (Its text what can I do?).
I was annoyed because I already posted about this earlier in this thread.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/graphic-cards/144831-dell-xps-15-l502x-vs-hp-dv6-6121tx.html#post1470610

Its definitely not sarcasm. :lol:

OP
K

kausarayub

Broken In
Speeds are probably dependent on number of students using/downloading at that time.

And I don't think you will need the 6300. Your college probably has bg router with 54mbps speeds.
You might get slightly better range with 6300. Slightly better battery life with N1000.

Companies don't do this because someone ignorant about this will pay them more to get the higher clocked product (Manufacturing cost are same so more profit?)?

Yes but if the exact same chip is running safely at faster clocks we can run ours at those clocks too.

oooooooooooooooo i c

n can any 1 tell me how can i connect a pc n a laptop via any cable to play games? i had only tried on laptops though wifi
n also need to transfer data..will a cable with usb on both end vl work? :p

Last edited:

aniket.cain

Padawan
oooooooooooooooo i c

n can any 1 tell me how can i connect a pc n a laptop via any cable to play games? i had only tried on laptops though wifi

Setup a local network either through Ethernet or Wi-Fi (ad-hoc) to play games.

OP
K

kausarayub

Broken In
Setup a local network either through Ethernet or Wi-Fi (ad-hoc) to play games.

thanks bro..

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hw can i change my display name ..:-|

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
oooooooooooooooo i c

Don't connect with a generic USB cable. It will possibly fry both mobos.

You can connect two PCs via a Ad-Hoc Wifi connection if both PCs have Wifi. (I use this a lot)
You can also use a crossover cable (ethernet cable with a few wires switched) to connect PCs directly.
Or you can connect through a router.

thanks bro..

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hw can i change my display name ..:-|
Which display name?

arsenalfan001

Arsenal Fan
I guess I got the tone wrong (Its text what can I do?).
I was annoyed because I already posted about this earlier in this thread.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/graphic-cards/144831-dell-xps-15-l502x-vs-hp-dv6-6121tx.html#post1470610

Its definitely not sarcasm. :lol:

Ishu :evil: and Vicky :evil:, please stop fighting over dell and hp fullHD displays. All of them are nearly same, and the choice varies person to person. You two need not to fight for that.

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
He wants to know why your name is displayed as 'Ishu Gupta' in the forum, and why his is 'kausarayub'. :D
He chose it himself during registration. :lol:

I want to change mine but the one I want is already taken by some who hasn't logged in in years. :mad:

Ishu :evil: and Vicky :evil:, please stop fighting over dell and hp fullHD displays. All of them are nearly same, and the choice varies person to person. You two need not to fight for that.
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom