DELL XPS 15 L502X vs HP DV6-6121TX !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
Do you have a high end router? If not then 6030 wouldn't be of much use to you. It IS better than 1000 though.

pratik385

In the zone
@ ishu
will there be issue on 1080p on xps for documents view like text will be shown correctly no fading or all? And 1080p will be good on 15inch na?

OP
K

kausarayub

Broken In
Do you have a high end router? If not then 6030 wouldn't be of much use to you. It IS better than 1000 though.

hmmmmmm
my college's wifi gives me 300-400kbps most of the tym

smtimes around 1mbps download speed with DAP

also i need strong wifi reciever..to get the max..

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
@ ishu
will there be issue on 1080p on xps for documents view like text will be shown correctly no fading or all? And 1080p will be good on 15inch na?
NO. The Dell FHD/1080p screen is amazing, gorgeous and beautiful. :D

Everything will be a lot more sharper.

pratik385

In the zone
@vicky and ishu

What about difference in gt525 and gt540, is it much? Coz i will do medium gaming like playing diablo2, cnc, fifa11, F12010 (mainly). For the price saved for sticking to gt525. I will go for 6-8gb ram. It will be boost na?

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
6/8GB will give you zero performance benfits.
GT540M will give you a 10% FPS increase.

Keep in mind that RAM is the easiest thing to upgrade. You can get better RAM for cheaper price in the market. You canNOT upgrade your GPU.

EDIT: 525M is an underclocked 540M. So you can overclock the 525M to 540M clocks and it'll work just like 540M.

pratik385

In the zone
okay mate, thanks :)
It will work even better than gt540 is good :)
OC can be done easily na, which software. No issues for heat and power usage.

OP
K

kausarayub

Broken In
6/8GB will give you zero performance benfits.
GT540M will give you a 10% FPS increase.

Keep in mind that RAM is the easiest thing to upgrade. You can get better RAM for cheaper price in the market. You canNOT upgrade your GPU.

EDIT: 525M is an underclocked 540M. So you can overclock the 525M to 540M clocks and it'll work just like 540M.

u r confused......
overclocking is not that effective though..if it had been then v should hv got that from the company :-(

my lg optimus one hz 600MHz processor bt by overclocking it can go upto >900MHz as many youtube videos shows..

bt thats not safe..
it vl start heating more n draining more battery

same will be the case with laptops i think..:-|

n i was expecting a reply 4m u..on the wifi issue.. previous page..:-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom