DAMNGOODMAN fell in love !!

wat i really wana do ??

• do i need to continue my affair / love is so gr8 ??

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • or should i stop with this limit / love is really **** ???

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
It is strange that i fell in love but this is my first day (means i saw the girl for first time "LOVE @ FIRST SIGHT"), i was depressed that am doing this , i was working as trainer in a computer center i was teaching java to another girl by the time a girl came sit in my front and started working in C++ , immediately she got doubt i just went near her by hearing her voice & she asked my name - i was so impressed by the way she speaks immediately i cant clear her doubts i just dono wat am doing i began to laugh my self , this is first time am doing like this .

Is this called real love ??

i cant stop to think abt her she is 3 years lower than me but she is good enough ,, i never resist to think abt her , hmm 3 years gona make any difference in love she is lower anyways it happens but u guyz think i need to re consider my self before starting dreams ???

when should i propose her ,, from monday on wards i am going to take her as my student !! when is the right time to propose her !! :!:

sujoyp

Grand Master
Just keep on talking to her normally...and see if ur chemistry matches....if u both get some intimacy with time then only u can propose her...

If she just treat u like any other teacher...then there is only a little hope:)

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@damngoodman, man wait....

Observe and proceed.

Just give her and your feelings one week, and in between get to know her as much a you can. First try to get a notion about her mindset, does she even hover in your frequency level, then how she reacts to everything (you, your friends, her friends, strangers etc) then decide if u can adjust with her.......

Beautiful Girl + you + bilnded by by beauty + propose without knowing background= is disastrous (sometimes fruitful too ;-) )

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
my 3 words:
LOVE is LOL

seriously man, why make everything sound so serious by calling it LOVE???
Try dating her without expectations, if it works out MASTWA, otherwise move on...
(nalla mattu ku oru soodu)

my 2 cents

utsav

damn busy...
love sucks

i didnt read ur post but i knw luv sucks n always hurts so dnt fall for anything called love

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
bleh.....

Beautiful Girl + you + bilnded by by beauty + propose without knowing background= is disastrous (sometimes fruitful too ;-) )
NOT WORTH IT, TRUST ME!

@rhitwick - kyun faltu ka expectation bada raha hai bechare ka???:shock::shock::shock:

PS:-How long till this thread gets blocked??:?:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Everyone should fall in love, at least once (I fall in love everyday though ;-) )

What u've experienced everyone should do too. What have not suited u, might suite someone else....but everyone should fall in love.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
damngoodman you must be having damngoodthoughts these days but control and proceed..

OP
damngoodman999

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Guyz , thanks for ur comments !

But in this Morning otself i cant even workout in gym , i never felt like this my energy level is low - i am confused of wearing dresses which color & all , just spoke only 5 min with her !

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

My real problem is ,, Wat if she already has a boyfriend - i was waiting this kind'a girl for years - so wat can i do if its suppose be like this ??

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

@ utsav

I cant believe that u r saying like this ?? wat happened ??

rishitells

Always in Dreams...

My real problem is ,, Wat if she already has a boyfriend - i was waiting this kind'a girl for years - so wat can i do if its suppose be like this ??
hey I think that doesn't matter at all, it's not in ur hand.
just make your own place in her heart.
u might definitely have something that she'll like :smile:

sujoyp

Grand Master
yaah like everybody say ..just go slow and steady...try to know her

in somedays u would automatically know when is the right time:mrgreen:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Zat is not love at first sight, it's just infatuation. Get to know her first and then we shall see. :p

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
my 3 words:
LOVE is LOL

seriously man, why make everything sound so serious by calling it LOVE???
Try dating her without expectations, if it works out MASTWA, otherwise move on...
(nalla mattu ku oru soodu)

my 2 cents

Thats my way... I prefer this over fell in love @ first sight. Urgh!!! I hate that feeling where we cant do our daily activites, juz like DGM said..:x

love sucks

i didnt read ur post but i knw luv sucks n always hurts so dnt fall for anything called love

:???: :-D:-D:-D Experience !!!!!!!!!!!

Guyz , thanks for ur comments !

But in this Morning otself i cant even workout in gym , i never felt like this my energy level is low - i am confused of wearing dresses which color & all , just spoke only 5 min with her !

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

Just flirt with her, date her and know about her. If she suits in your pocket, put her in, Otherwise keep it in hanger....:-D Because there is always one out there that fit in yours...:mrgreen::twisted:

sujoyp

Grand Master
Just flirt with her, date her and know about her. If she suits in your pocket, put her in, Otherwise keep it in hanger....:-D Because there is always one out there that fit in yours...

I loved this comment:-D:-D

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
you know.. there is nothing called love at first sight.. but.. there is a thing called attraction at first sight.

According to me.. Attraction = beginning stage of love.
Love = advanced stage of attraction.

what is love??? love is nothing but a set of electrical signals generated by human brain when he wants to define the relation between the girl that he wants in a good way. I don't know why some pros will relate this thing to human heart.

damngoodman, don't give a damn. Just proceed with caution. All the best. Hope this turns out into a soul mate.. thingy. But do consider age difference. And the Teacher-student love thingy is not good. It fudging jeopardizes the healthy relation. I say... make her teacher or you become a student. Or, get rid of the job. This is only my personal opinion anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom