DAMNGOODMAN fell in love !!

wat i really wana do ??

• do i need to continue my affair / love is so gr8 ??

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • or should i stop with this limit / love is really **** ???

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDante

Journeyman
welll, second gal was all blushes and smiles wen i gave her the card filled wid my prop., but wen i mustered up enuff courage to ask her anser she put sum oil into the works and skidded me over like'ur a nice guy, cute eb=ven, but im not lookin for a relationship rite now'. par movie abhi baaki hai betaa! wen my friends had afterwards asked her abt me while chatting, she plainly said no with a full stop.AND i was sitting beside my friend. oh ,the pain!!!

good news: my bhangi frnds don't call me out wen they were playing,and 1st one specifically asked the guys to call me.when they said no9ill get back to them) she personally came over to my place to call me out.ab meri toh chandi!tp relationship, here i come!

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

btw and another thing.dont pay attention to her if u know that she knows u like her and she kinda likes u.it turnes chicks on. they damn dig it.then they go in for the kill i.e. you partly coz dey like you and partly coz they want to win the challenge of getting you.

also DGM, tell us de lucky gal's name yaar!! and post some pics...*firing up google*

utsav

damn busy...
i wanna say again that stay away from love, concentrate on ur career and when u r well settled just go to ladki ka baap directly for arranged marriage wid the girl u love :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Hmm... Don't stay away from love, just make sure you don't fall in love with the wrong person. Otherwise yer scroooooood. :D

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Ok.. so let me give you an advice.. this is gonna be tough though..

1. Start giving her less attention & start giving more attention to a friend of hers.
  2. Then see, if she's jealous or not.
  3. If you talk to her on phone, then stop talking for about 3-4 days.
  4. I bet, if she has feelings she'll be damn jealous and will talk to her herself or will be in a bad mood. Tried and test my friend.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

1. Start giving her less attention & start giving more attention to a friend of hers.
  4. I bet, if she has feelings she'll be damn jealous and will talk to her herself or will be in a bad mood. Tried and test my friend.

This won't work. This would have worked if she has acknowledged his presence, here he is aware of her but she might not be...mr. damngoodman first need to be in her list of known faces.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
LOL NOOBS :lol: :p

Thread of the YEAR :lol:

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

kanjat said:
Is it like? : why do i fall in love with every woman who shows the least bit of attention to me ?* :razz:

*Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind.
Spot on, eh. :D

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

What would the girl worry about if her TRAINER is not giving "attention" to her? Bad teacher :rolleyes: :lol:

DarkDante

Journeyman
'nother thing: start givin tp compliments and just afta givin the compl, start laffin. if she takes it nicely, like a smile or laff, den gut.if not, toh aur kaam kar beta

Infiltrate her network: a favourite of the KGB.bribe any of her ladki friends and make her do things like asking the target abt you, i.e. like how cute u are etc etc. if ur gurl says ' yaa he's so cute' an all, toh teri chandi!

btw-gr8 pickup line:
you:(to her) u'll never go to heaven.
her:y???
you:cause it's a sin to be so beautiful(or cute)

dis is a tried and tested line...so go ahead wid it if both the above things go right.

OP
damngoodman999

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Dont include Rajkumar in this Love chapter - for him & Love very long distance ,, i just now heard a news that she is little dangerous cause a guy proposed to her then she said no , then again same guy proposed second time she just put the boy in to trouble & he got suspended .

hmmm every one say she is Dangerous kind'a something i dont want to mention , but she is laughing @ me all time ??? wat to do ??

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
First of all, Failz0rs should NOT post here.

@OP

Don't hurry and no need to be so excited. Just act professional.

The story will itself come to an end after some time.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
By "end", I mean a conclusion. Can be anything - positive or negative.

Generally, the ones who get too excited to start an "affair" are the real Failz0rs. So, being calm, composed and clinical is the key to success.

DarkDante

Journeyman
^like a surgeon.
ach, now there's where i go down.
please point out de fails, wud be happy to know my names not on the list
but after Who treatment,ye gads, who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom