DAMNGOODMAN fell in love !!

wat i really wana do ??

• do i need to continue my affair / love is so gr8 ??

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • or should i stop with this limit / love is really **** ???

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

azzu

AJJU
what is love??? love is nothing but a set of electrical signals generated by human brain when he wants to define the relation between the girl that he wants in a good way. I don't know why some pros will relate this thing to human heart.

electircal ... signals .. ?
man here's a PRO nerd

Cmon dont say u dont beleive in love ..and its just a Chemical imabalance (chemical locha )etc..

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
you know.. there is nothing called love at first sight.. but.. there is a thing called attraction at first sight.

According to me.. Attraction = beginning stage of love.
Love = advanced stage of attraction.

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

what is love??? love is nothing but a set of electrical signals generated by human brain when he wants to define the relation between the girl that he wants in a good way. I don't know why some pros will relate this thing to human heart.

damngoodman, don't give a damn. Just proceed with caution. All the best. Hope this turns out into a soul mate.. thingy. But do consider age difference. And the Teacher-student love thingy is not good. It fudging jeopardizes the healthy relation. I say... make her teacher or you become a student. Or, get rid of the job. This is only my personal opinion anyway.

He is not a teacher. He is a trainer that too temporarily. .:grin:;-)

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
electircal ... signals .. ?
man here's a PRO nerd

Cmon dont say u dont beleive in love ..and its just a Chemical imabalance (chemical locha )etc..

Oh yes, my friend. We have much stronger and good Electrical signals for the ones we like.

And i am telling that they are signals. But the damn signals that are keeping the world a better place. Don't take these pulses the easy way. They are powerful and are so.. effective that these pulses can make a person do anything for the people they love.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
it works when both people feel the same way at the same time. One sided is a disaster unless u r a battle hardened marine and duke nukem with ballz of steels.

From my experience and prince of persia's too: wishful thinking leads to disappointment. Max Payne said it right: The trouble with wanting something is the fear of losing it or never getting it. The thought makes u weak.

Dont get too much involved, nobody appreciates free tacos even if they r the best one can get in lifetime. Best of luck. Take ur time, keep it cool.

Love is something when u can take the risk of living with remembrance without that person there for u. At first it may be attraction and feeling lonely without her.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

everything's over

Reason ? ..........

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
dont want to hijack your thread DGM
but i'm kinda in the same situation... but the difference is both are students
i can talk to all the girls in the class... but not her
when i think of talking to her i just cant seem to be able to.. its strange
i have all weird thoughts in my head like...will she think i'm trying to hit on her(which i'm trying to ,BTW :D ) ...etc...

i really dont know what happens to me.. i want her badly but cant seem to do it & btw, she's awfully pretty, so i have major doubts whether a girl like this will be single..

adi007

Youngling
Beautiful Girl + you + bilnded by by beauty + propose without knowing background= is disastrous

^^Exactly :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Everyone should fall in love, at least once (I fall in love everyday though ;-) )
Is it like? : why do i fall in love with every woman who shows the least bit of attention to me ?* :p

*Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind.

utsav

damn busy...
it works when both people feel the same way at the same time. One sided is a disaster unless u r a battle hardened marine and duke nukem with ballz of steels.

From my experience and prince of persia's too: wishful thinking leads to disappointment. Max Payne said it right: The trouble with wanting something is the fear of losing it or never getting it. The thought makes u weak.

Dont get too much involved, nobody appreciates free tacos even if they r the best one can get in lifetime. Best of luck. Take ur time, keep it cool.

Love is something when u can take the risk of living with remembrance without that person there for u. At first it may be attraction and feeling lonely without her.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Reason ? ..........

well i was just kiddin , it was one sided from the very beginning and in the last few months she was kinda lonely n then a guy came closer to her even when he knew each n every stuffs abt me and in simple terms stole her from me , i left her happily but then i thot , heh!!! am i a fool? she just got carried away and am in luv wid her for over 8 yrs and that guy just STOLE her away from me misusing the time when she was in need , and i knw i am a guy who is like a BATTLE HARDENED MARINE AND CAN TAKE ANYTHING THAT COME MY WAY :-D , not joking seriously. and also she is so conservative that even after commitment wid that guy she wont go out on dates , wont meet out , wont tell her parents for the next 6 yrs else she will be doomed :mrgreen: , i knw that she would be kicked out of the college by her parents if any of them gets to knw abt this . well kicking out that guy from my way wont be tough for me even if i dont do anything coz a relationship wont last for 6 yrs when a girl is like that in this modern age and she has already started feeling guilty for what she had done to me , she is dying to meet me n talk to me but unable to muster the courage to do so :grin: :lol: , i have a great spy network all around her , her neighbors , college friends and every damn GIRL in her close proximity (no matter 16 or 26 :D )knows me and gives me every info abt her :twisted: ,poor gal :twisted: :wink: :roll:

OP
damngoodman999

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
@ utsav

Me not even started , also i had some experiences with gals , but i need a good homely looking gal for me + bold & sweet character gal , finding these all @ one gal is rare so i need her i have decided , today she dint came to class i was expecting , i have her number but i never called !! i dono y ??

& i am a trainer for 2 months only so teacher , student no probs ---> tell me guyz WAT IF SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND - with true love ???

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Why do i fall in love with every woman who shows the least bit of attention to me ?* :p

LOL, I don't even need "that" look to fall in love with a gal.
To me, its like , I spot a beautiful gal, fall in love , she goes away in front of me and I search another one.
This way we both are happy :-D

It happens when you stop daydreaming.

WAT IF SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND - with true love ???

LOL.........here comes the GR8 ethical question. Its like, what they say "Everything is fair in love and war" and "Survival of the fittest"...

Let me ask all here a question, you love a girl very much, ekdum dil se, "true love".... even you convey your feelings to her, she is convinced that you love her, NOW....is your work done???!!!
Do you think if you are successful to convince her that you love her very much she will also love you?!!! Is it like a give-and-take policy which all men and women have signed ? No it is not.
She is a different human being, agree to the fact that you don't control her and her thoughts, so even if u do everything she may not reciprocate the same feelings to u or even if u did nothing she might just fall in love with you.

Then again its women and all math logics just stop working in their territory. They are unpredictable, whimsical, multitasking and very clever. You just can't plan anything for it.

So go ahead and do what u are supposed to do. tell her about your feelings.
@ damngoodman, but b4 that I told u to wait for at least 1 week, watch her, know her...then decide.

DarkDante

Journeyman
lol...Lauuuuuuuuuu......axtually i found meself in this kinda situation VERY often, dont worry, ull know in sum time. give the relationship some time to ripen, if it comes out bad den leave the girl, prolonging the thing wont help.if it comes out ripe, then...then take anand of it!

btw-NeveR, ever try and keep on as friends with a girl after a failed propose. Believe me, its like being near a cake and not being able to eat it, sitting in a lamborghini and not being able to drive it etc etc:-D:)):twisted:

To me, its like , I spot a beautiful gal, fall in love , she goes away in front of me and I search another one.

It happens when you stop daydreaming.[/SIZE

EXACTLY!!! it happens all the time! and i keep on imagining that a girl is looking at me, or staring at me, or smiling at me. i dunno, but in matters of love, theres a BIG optimist inside me.

OP
damngoodman999

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
@ ApoCalypse 123478

very experienced

@ rhitwick

thanks man that was awesome !! i ll try wat ever it takes cause i waited for this gal all along , so i am going ahead !!

DarkDante

Journeyman
yaa...but i honly have gone for serious relationships 2 times, first one, conservative gal, said she thinks shes too young for this kinda thing, other one said no..
my problem is that i get too involved in these kinda things. dont do that thing, love her, but still keep ur distance till ur sure she likes you
i kinda went crazy afta the first thing failed(conservative chick one) and was ranting in the shower about the devil to come an take my soul away and gimme power or something...that sort of jazz.
so get involved, but not too involved.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
well i was just kiddin , it was one sided from the very beginning and in the last few months she was kinda lonely n then a guy came closer to her even when he knew each n every stuffs abt me and in simple terms stole her from me , i left her happily but then i thot , heh!!! am i a fool? she just got carried away and am in luv wid her for over 8 yrs and that guy just STOLE her away from me misusing the time when she was in need , and i knw i am a guy who is like a BATTLE HARDENED MARINE AND CAN TAKE ANYTHING THAT COME MY WAY :-D , not joking seriously. and also she is so conservative that even after commitment wid that guy she wont go out on dates , wont meet out , wont tell her parents for the next 6 yrs else she will be doomed :mrgreen: , i knw that she would be kicked out of the college by her parents if any of them gets to knw abt this . well kicking out that guy from my way wont be tough for me even if i dont do anything coz a relationship wont last for 6 yrs when a girl is like that in this modern age and she has already started feeling guilty for what she had done to me , she is dying to meet me n talk to me but unable to muster the courage to do so :grin: :lol: , i have a great spy network all around her , her neighbors , college friends and every damn GIRL in her close proximity (no matter 16 or 26 :D )knows me and gives me every info abt her :twisted: ,poor gal :twisted: :wink: :roll:

Great going :p when u stop paying attention then the process just accelerates. Frikkin awesome feeling imo, its like winning an already lost war and payback time. It worked 4 me before but then i realized it was just infatuation and moved on.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
tell me guyz WAT IF SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND - with true love ???
Then u will hav to degrade her bf's image and upgrade urs. Toughest part IMO.

LOL!! You stole the words right out of my mouth! :D
Lol...i think ill take chances the pessimist way, life is too short. U either die lonely or die lonely after 100 encounters of the same kind. Not much of a difference :p

It happens when you stop daydreaming.
Give a complement next time. Everything else same :p
Then again its women and all math logics just stop working in their territory. They are unpredictable, whimsical, multitasking and very clever. You just can't plan anything for it.
Hey, men can multitask too. You dont want to be caught misusing ur pc when someone opens the door. Its a split second diff.
Chemistry geek inside me says that for every girl in this planet there is an energy of activation barrier. Its tantamount to 300 spartans put against 20,000 xerxe's minions. It could be that u must be insanely emo or the richest bloke in the city. After that the girl is urs.
btw-NeveR, ever try and keep on as friends with a girl after a failed propose. Believe me, its like being near a cake and not being able to eat it, sitting in a lamborghini and not being able to drive it etc etc:-D:)):twisted:

Unless u r a one person Tommy (Prey) or
Lover's Concerto. *SPOILERS*
The guy proposes to his love at first sight. Situation gets uncomfortable for his love at firat sight and her cute friend sitting in restaurant.
Clever guy gets a wall clock and rewinds the time before he proposed, then says to both that next time when they meet, they will be friends.
*SPOILERS*
Rest story is too much complex and will make u flood empty lakes (we flood empty lakes by yndi halda) with ur manly tears.
[/quote]

yaa...but i honly have gone for serious relationships 2 times, first one, conservative gal, said she thinks shes too young for this kinda thing, other one said no..
my problem is that i get too involved in these kinda things. dont do that thing, love her, but still keep ur distance till ur sure she likes you
i kinda went crazy afta the first thing failed(conservative chick one) and was ranting in the shower about the devil to come an take my soul away and gimme power or something...that sort of jazz.
so get involved, but not too involved.
Teh key is dont get too much involved.

Btw that 2nd girl put some buffer in her refusal or was it served plain. Dont get me wrong but a conservative girl refused to me citing she is not interested in bf thing and never had one and happy with it. The horror, the horror ! :p Oh boy, was i looking for a bf-gf relationship ?
It was my second luv. I regret missing the readymade in heaven first love. Lesson learned : Never give up an oppportunity and dont be an icehowl to urself. It comes in such a clever disguise and at times u r not ready for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom