DAMNGOODMAN fell in love !!

wat i really wana do ??

• do i need to continue my affair / love is so gr8 ??

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • or should i stop with this limit / love is really **** ???

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDante

Journeyman
And it's my mistake in replying to Who on IRC?
naw.and dont even talk about referring to Who.had enuff brain damage to last a century,no less.
no, srsly. was it my mistake?

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Dont include Rajkumar in this Love chapter - for him & Love very long distance
Who told you like that? :x
You find that? :grin::grin::grin:
Anyway its not like, i couldn't fell in love. thing is, i am waiting for the right girl. I don't want to waste my time spending for a wrong girl. That's it. Till then, i'll dig as much chick as possible..:mrgreen:

i just now heard a news that she is little dangerous cause a guy proposed to her then she said no , then again same guy proposed second time she just put the boy in to trouble & he got suspended .

hmmm every one say she is Dangerous kind'a something i dont want to mention , but she is laughing @ me all time ??? wat to do ??

So what? If you're nice to her, it wont be the same. Anyway try to flirt with her and let us know her reaction.... It would be much interesting...:mrgreen::twisted:

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
You sir, have a misconception that you are Mr.KNOW-IT-ALL!! :lol::lol::lol:
yup. :lol: :rolleyes: Or you want <3 advice from 11 year olds aka Failz0rs? :lol:

I have a practical and logical approach instead of emotional. (Though as a human I am really emotional :p)

Last edited:

DarkDante

Journeyman
Hah!am 15, fyi.
y'noe, being cold and calculated is'nt always the best thing to do.
she may lose interest if you withdraw into your cold,hard shell.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
By "end", I mean a conclusion. Can be anything - positive or negative.

Generally, the ones who get too excited to start an "affair" are the real Failz0rs. So, being calm, composed and clinical is the key to success.
How about the R0ckstars? Those who post up messages at Orkut and Wikimapia. :lol:
Now those guys are "calm", "composed" and "clinical" :lol:

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

And it's my mistake in replying to Who on IRC?
naw.and dont even talk about referring to Who.had enuff brain damage to last a century,no less.
no, srsly. was it my mistake?
Salam Jawan. Salam Kisan. :lol: :lol: :lol:

OP
damngoodman999

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Oh god please Close this thread -- She has Many boyfriends OOps sorry , currently 4 boyfriends !!

Oh god my god UTSAV - if u here means i ll buy u sweets man !!

utsav

damn busy...
Oh god please Close this thread -- She has Many boyfriends OOps sorry , currently 4 boyfriends !!

Oh god my god UTSAV - if u here means i ll buy u sweets man !!

u can always ship them to me via bluedart (next day delivery :-D )

man take it easy , girls r brainless, i lost my 8 yr old luv to a guy who is wid her for just 8 months now , now as when i left her she cries for me n misses me like hell :lol: now her boyfrnd is going nutzz over this that how did it happen :mrgreen:

now by my bday 2nd november i will do a series of stuffs that she will be back to me :grin: , I R BECUMING EXPERIENCED IN THIS LUV GAME :lol:

ok 2nd november is far , lets make it 2nd september :grin:

i will give her a big shock on 1st august , friendship day ;-)

OP
damngoodman999

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Hmm u know all the boyfriends of her are like scum boys , **** they are driving max 100R bike ,, wat a non sense ?? hmm i am ashamed of my self for seeing such kind'a gal , god with in my 24 yrs i never had this much feelings

wat to do , i cant even play games now ?? now also she smiles on me lot to me she pretending & little flirt with me , but i want to break her head or slap her , now i cant even teach her , i am going out of that trainer job from today !! i cant see her face she is REAL *****

Please Any one Tell me Y girls Are Like this please ???

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Hmm u know all the boyfriends of her are like scum boys , **** they are driving max 100R bike ,, wat a non sense ?? hmm i am ashamed of my self for seeing such kind'a gal , god with in my 24 yrs i never had this much feelings

wat to do , i cant even play games now ?? now also she smiles on me lot to me she pretending & little flirt with me , but i want to break her head or slap her , now i cant even teach her , i am going out of that trainer job from today !! i cant see her face she is REAL *****

Hey u a$$hole, stop blaming her.

Its u who fell in love with her. Its you who chose her, its you who (with the rest 4 boys) thinks she is the most beautiful gal. Whatever you are feeling today is only because of your deeds.

Tel me did she ever tell you she likes you, has she ever given you any such sign that she likes you more than a good teacher, any other incidents which can only be interpreted in a way that she wants you in her group.

No, you liked her, fell in love, found background (which I and others told you to do b4 u do any stupid things) and now she is the worst gal. Who told you to rate her on morality scale, its her life and she is as liberal as you to take any decision she likes. Its you who was trying to intrude in her life.

Now stop blaming her, she has done nothing wrong to you. You have not lost anything, never committed, no investments nothing. So....STOP now.

And, ask mods to close this thread now.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
lol...
Choose the middle path. Avoid hitting the wrong chord.

Its not the world that out of order, its you, its you.

All girls r not like this, its just that next time fall for the one u can truly cherish. There is no logic.
Or
Get busy. The moment will strike u with a surprise someday.

J

Joker

How about the R0ckstars? Those who post up messages at Orkut and Wikimapia. :lol:
Now those guys are "calm", "composed" and "clinical" :lol:
ask the "Wikimapia guy" about his break-up.....:lol:...she got too angry because of his "childish behaviour." :lol:

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

four friends who are boys????/
so according to u if some boy takes her for a ride on his bike...he = her boyfriend?????

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend

Hahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:
niaaaaaaaaaaaa :D
No offense but it's your damned fault, lack of maturity and there's nothing wrong the girl has done. So easily some males call a girl as as ****** for their own failz0r, it embarrassing.

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Hey u a$$hole, stop blaming her.

Its u who fell in love with her. Its you who chose her, its you who (with the rest 4 boys) thinks she is the most beautiful gal. Whatever you are feeling today is only because of your deeds.

Tel me did she ever tell you she likes you, has she ever given you any such sign that she likes you more than a good teacher, any other incidents which can only be interpreted in a way that she wants you in her group.

No, you liked her, fell in love, found background (which I and others told you to do b4 u do any stupid things) and now she is the worst gal. Who told you to rate her on morality scale, its her life and she is as liberal as you to take any decision she likes. Its you who was trying to intrude in her life.

Now stop blaming her, she has done nothing wrong to you. You have not lost anything, never committed, no investments nothing. So....STOP now.

And, ask mods to close this thread now.
Very well said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom