Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Awesome AI !!!
Spawning right behind me, in front of me, out of thin air and then disappearing, reappearing...lol.

Who did the testing for this game ?

shantanu

Technomancer
Just Installed the game ! Amazed to say that till now the Graphics are awesome and there is not even a single frame drop on a config like mine. Extreme Detail, good ai.

shantanu

Technomancer
haha ! Didn't feel that way ! I am playing in the hardest mode ! So AI seems too much to me

One thing is true that they spawn from god knows where !:razz:

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
One thing is true that they spawn from god knows where !:razz:

I am just back with infinite spawn combo breaking. Guess I needed to reach to the source to stop infinite spawning...lol. I hear some voices and turn behind but there is no one. I move a step ahead only to reveal the enemy behind...sucks to encounter enemies using cloaking without nanosuit...wtf.

Graphics are nothing like metro 2033. Best graphics in any game I played.

Aliens are even more stupid, they rick rolling and me shotgunning them down.

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
1.Graphics 7/10
2.Sound 11/10
3.Gameplay 8/10
4.Replayablity 7/10
5.Gamer Satisfaction 7/10
6.StoryLine 7/10

I think that the story was good.. but not as awesome as they were claiming it to be.. Moreover, they even said that Modern Warfare 2's story sucked.. which I think, was way better than Crysis 2's story..

quan chi

mortal kombat
actually crysis 2 is like an ice cream with mixed flavours.contents borrowed from many games like halo,modern warfare series,resident evil etc.But unfortunately it melts soon after you have taken two bites.Therefore massacring your enjoyment.

cyborg47

Technomancer
oops!.my bad, I'd give graphics a 10/10 considering the fact that its all running on dx9! and it looks almost as good as its predecessor on dx10, ofcourse putting aside the obvious technical things.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I hear some voices and turn behind but there is no one. I move a step ahead only to reveal the enemy behind...sucks to encounter enemies using cloaking without nanosuit...wtf.

link

Aliens are even more stupid, they rick rolling and me shotgunning them down.

thats why bad alien AI. only the ones who shoot those white laser kind of thing tries to flank you or charges at you. Read have brains.

tkin

Back to school!!
I'm bored with Crysis 2, and this is just my 2nd playthrough, I played crysis and wh atleast 5 times each, almost no variation, I'm bored.

PS: I absolutely love crysis 2's sound effects, the game blows even the original crysis away with this, and the new york cover from B.O.B is just impressive.
[YOUTUBE]nQsuHkhs_uE[/YOUTUBE]

PS: Die EA, DIE.

shruti

Broken In
oops!.my bad, I'd give graphics a 10/10 considering the fact that its all running on dx9! and it looks almost as good as its predecessor on dx10, ofcourse putting aside the obvious technical things.
err- DirectX is just an API. Graphics don't depend upon the DX version. Crysis 2 is a well designed DX9 game, so obviously it looks good.

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
Although I have just played a bit, IMO

1.Graphics 8.5/10
2.Sound 8/10
3.Gameplay 8.5/10
4.Replayablity 8/10
5.Gamer Satisfaction 8.5/10

tkin

Back to school!!
EA shouldn't die.
If they die, then we'll have to start buying games at international price. :(
You forgot rockstar?

err- DirectX is just an API. Graphics don't depend upon the DX version. Crysis 2 is a well designed DX9 game, so obviously it looks good.
Why don't you google a little bit. DX9 looks good DX10/11 can look better if used properly(soft shadows, HDR).

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot

Yes. DX is an API. But when every one say DX11 is good, They are not just talking about this API. But a 3D rendering API (which is a part of DX API package) called D3D. D3D isn't just an API but a 3D rendering API or you can call it 3D Graphics Library. Now, game engine renders the entire game with this D3D. So, DX is indeed an important thing. And DX11 isn't that great.. but it sure has better rendering techniques than DX9,10. :) So, games does depend upon DirectX, becase D3D is a part of DX.

Top Bottom