tkin

Back to school!!
i played back the credits, fired....... err. some 150-160 times, total lasting nearly 20min & guess what. nothing happened :-x
Sorry to have f'd up, start the credits from extras menu, press UP ARROW five times, start the game, press enter to fire and arrows to drive it.

I think crysis was better than crysis 2???
Is that a rhetorical question?

PS: Answer is YES.

tkin

Back to school!!
Crytek want 8GB of RAM in next-gen consoles

Source
Dream on:
To match that they will also need an 8 core processor(not PS3 like, but proper 3GHz+ PC like core), and a GFx card with atleast 2GB RAM to keep up, guess where does that put the prices at? So much for "Herp derp! My console is cheaper than your Gfx card"

gameranand

Living to Play
Someone should kick crytek in their ass. For god sake what the hell did you do with Crysis 2 after Crysis and Warhead and now you are demanding 8 GB RAM. If this would be the demand from Bioware I wouldn't have replied like this but Crytek. Holy Crap what did you do to the PC version with 24GB RAM for god sake and much better graphics abilities that you are getting tons of criticism and what not.

cyborg47

Technomancer
*facepalm*
Have you guys even read the article!? Crytek was talking about the console memory for godsake!! They felt 512MB for x360 and 256MB for PS3 wasnt enough at all, and that made them to make such comment. And here, you guys are taking it to the PC!..geez!
Keeping the PC failure aside, they've done an amazing job bring CE3 for the consoles.

So its a real resource hungry game?? I planning to get it but what the use if it won't run on my PC.

yeah, very resource hungry game!..got around 20-25fps with dx11.

gameranand

Living to Play
cyborg47 said:
Have you guys even read the article!? Crytek was talking about the console memory for godsake!! They felt 512MB for x360 and 256MB for PS3 wasnt enough at all, and that made them to make such comment. And here, you guys are taking it to the PC!..geez!
Keeping the PC failure aside, they've done an amazing job bring CE3 for the consoles.
Yeah with a fu(ked up PC title without any explanation for that at all didn't they????

tkin

Back to school!!
So its a real resource hungry game?? I planning to get it but what the use if it won't run on my PC.
It depends on whether you need to max it or not, to max out this game @ 1080p in DX11 mode, max aa, you need 2.8Ghz+ Quad core processor(or 3GHz+ dual cores with HT), 4GB RAM and at least GTX580(still can't do PhysX) or a similar or more powerful card. To use PhysX you need to use a secondary card(GTX460+) as even GTX580s cannot run this game maxed out with PhysX, if you go multigpu then you need GTX560 SLI atleast.

This game is more stressing than Crysis and likewise visuals are very good(mega high res textures and awesome lighting), visually this game is second only to Crysis.

However if you max this game out in DX9 mode you can do with GTX570 or HD6950 @ 1080P(no aa and no PhysX).

I can play this game @ 1680x1050 no aa, DX9, normal settings(medium) but as soon as I go high/very high or DX11 its unplayable, DX11 and aa turns this game into slide show for me.

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Alright bro here are my specs and I am going to play it on 1440*900
Please Give me idea about the performance.

Intel Core2Duo E4400 2.0 GHz
Intel DG965RY Mobo
2 GB DDR2 667MHz RAM
Sapphire Radeon 5770 1 GB Video Card.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Anyway, Crytek is probably gonna release a patch to fix the AI issues.
Two teams working on the dx11 and AI bugs.

gameranand

Living to Play
cyborg47 said:
Anyway, Crytek is probably gonna release a patch to fix the AI issues.
Two teams working on the dx11 and AI bugs.
It would have been nicer if they had put the same team to work before releasing the game and had delayed the game release date on PC IMHO.

cyborg47

Technomancer
And a texture pack as well :D
heres a quote from mycrysis forums
The team working on DX11 aren't the same team working on textures and AI :)
AI, DX11, Texture pack! sweet!
no more whining :p

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
It would have been nicer if they had put the same team to work before releasing the game and had delayed the game release date on PC IMHO.

game getting delayed is really common. but release a game on date with tons of bugs. what kind of strategy are they following?

Top Bottom