gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Neither have I. With all the graphical and AI bugs in this game I better wait for patches then I'll give it a try.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
completed the game. but 1 thing i really missed from first Crysis: Snipers. theres hardly any. & thankfully encountered only 1 minor bug where a friendly soldier was holding a cloaked weapon.

lastly enemy AI is dumb. they don't try to flank you (at all). just keep hiding behind covers waiting for a grenade to drop by & blow them into pieces.

noob

Cyborg Agent
Dumb AI ever seen. Even Hitman series in those days got excellent AI. Not seen any recent games matching AI of Hitman.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Anil Jadhav said:
Dumb AI ever seen. Even Hitman series in those days got excellent AI. Not seen any recent games matching AI of Hitman.
Increase your difficulty. The AI is good for Sandbox game

gameranand

Living to Play
thetechfreak said:
Increase your difficulty. The AI is good for Sandbox game
I have played it on hard difficulty and AI is dumb thats it. Even at higher difficulty. What is this some kind of special game where we have to up the difficulty to play the game. How many times you seen people saying that AI is dumb for other shooters like BF or COD. AI is challenging enough in them even at normal so why the hell I have to up the difficulty in this one. If I have to up the difficulty then the answer is simple that AI is dumb. Up the difficulty to max in BC2 and say about AI in that game or Far cry 2 or Crysis or Far cry. If I find AI challenging enough in them at normal and if I have to up the difficulty then isn't the reason behind this is because AI is Dumb in this fu(king game.

cyborg47

Technomancer
^^ Im not bothered if you bring up battlefield, crysis1, farcry. But please please dont even bring call of duty into the discussion when you're talking about AI.

CALL OF DUTY HAS ONE OF THE MOST LAMEST AIs IN THE WORLD.

Heck its not even a real AI in that game, its all scripted. It saddens me so much that people even consider COD this way.

How many times you seen people saying that AI is dumb for other shooters like COD.

A few times, and only from the mature[real!] gamers. Kids will obviously like it, coz the game completely fools you with the scripted NPCs. And thats one of the things that makes cod so popular.... 'simple' 'less taxing on brain' 'yet rewarding'.

bottom line - 'call of duty for 14yrs old!'

I have played it on hard difficulty and AI is dumb thats it. Even at higher difficulty. What is this some kind of special game where we have to up the difficulty to play the game. How many times you seen people saying that AI is dumb for other shooters like BF or COD. AI is challenging enough in them even at normal so why the hell I have to up the difficulty in this one. If I have to up the difficulty then the answer is simple that AI is dumb. Up the difficulty to max in BC2 and say about AI in that game or Far cry 2 or Crysis or Far cry. If I find AI challenging enough in them at normal and if I have to up the difficulty then isn't the reason behind this is because AI is Dumb in this fu(king game.

Man I must admit, you're awesome [not mocking u]. Im having a real hard time playing in the post human warrior difficulty. de-cloak, and those guys wont even give you a chance to run.

@Tkin..wow, all this time i've been decloak-shoot-cloak ing and didnt even notice that you wont decloak when you shoot with a silencer. but its taking around half of the suit's energy for each shot.

gameranand

Living to Play
cyborg47 said:
Man I must admit, you're awesome [not mocking u]. Im having a real hard time playing in the post human warrior difficulty. de-cloak, and those guys wont even give you a chance to run.
Well you didn't used the feature that tkin use thats why you are saying so and I used that so game was easy for me.
cyborg47 said:
But please please dont even bring call of duty into the discussion when you're talking about AI.
Yeah I agree just came to my mind some random shooter game and I typed. :)

cyborg47 said:
@Tkin..wow, all this time i've been decloak-shoot-cloak ing and didnt even notice that you wont decloak when you shoot with a silencer. but its taking around half of the suit's energy for each shot.
Well you can always hide to complete the bar can't you?? Thats why game is easy.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Well you can always hide to complete the bar can't you?? Thats why game is easy.

LOL..its called a sandbox-type game for a reason. You've been playing the game in an easy way and call the game itself easy!?..cmon man thats lame!

May be I should blame the game for making it so open, giving more options letting players play the way the devs want them to play. Let Crysis 3 be a more linear shooter! :p

Well you didn't used the feature that tkin use thats why you are saying so and I used that so game was easy for me.

Well, that 'feature' doesnt really bring down the difficulty from sky to the ground :p
3 bullets with silencer and cloak, the suit energy will be zero!

gameranand

Living to Play
cyborg47 said:
LOL..its called a sandbox-type game for a reason. You've been playing the game in an easy way and call the game itself easy!?..cmon man thats lame!

May be I should blame the game for making it so open, giving more options letting players play the way the devs want them to play. Let Crysis 3 be a more linear shooter!
Even if you don't play this way then also enemies hardly try to flank you and come to you. You just kill one duck regenerate health and kill another. At least in Crysis 1 they tried to come to me to kill me but not in this one.

cyborg47 said:
Well, that 'feature' doesnt really bring down the difficulty from sky to the ground
3 bullets with silencer and cloak, the suit energy will be zero!
And you forgot one thing. 1 bullet to head is equal to one kill.

gameranand

Living to Play
cyborg47 said:
Who knows..try experimenting! the game definitely has that 'feature'.
Who have time to waste on this toned down game. I would rather play ME and ME2 again with different class than this one. :))

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ cyborg47

Yup buddy i agree with you about the difficulty. Get past normal and the difficulty shoots up. The aliens also become quite annoying sometimes and pack quite a punch. The upgraded aliens in the later levels are pretty hard to kill as well.

I would say the AI is good and not as dumb as other members point it to be. But yes, i do agree that this game could have been a lot better in terms of storyline and fight sequences. They kind of toned down the original feel.

axes2t2

I am a cat
Anybody played the multiplayer of Crysis 2?

I want to know if it's playable in India as my friends and I might decide to buy this and I am the only one with an ok connection :p

gameranand

Living to Play
axes2t2 said:
I want to know if it's playable in India as my friends and I might decide to buy this and I am the only one with an ok connection
In most simple words.You can't play multiplayer in India. DO NOT BUY THIS GAME.

Top Bottom