^^ you mean the lack of boss fights?..yeah it was lame.
Atleast they should have throw a few pingers!

Yes, I mean exactly that. They built up the excitement with all that Ceph-nanosuit fusion over the period of time and just gave it away at the end. I was expecting an epic boss fight with enhanced Ceph-like powers in the Nanosuit.

They call me...Prophet. ;)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Increase your difficulty. The AI is good for Sandbox game

what will you get by increasing difficulty? the aliens/Cell will take couple of extra shots before going down. the Alien Boss will last 5-6sec longer infront of that .50cal. but still they won't charge at you. this is exact the opposite of what i was expecting for C2. Crytek, pump your aliens with some good quality steroids :x

Atleast they should have throw a few pingers!

1 pinger without any rocket too will be good enough but what you get? 3-5 cloaked aliens. even killing (2-3) nonosuited koreans from 1st Crysis was a challenge.

Update: anyone turned nanovision on when in Hargreave's room (with 4 nanosuits on display). the first right one glows. means there was someone inside it. it made me think that this was the end & i need to battle another nanosuited soldier as bossfight. sadly this was not Crytek's plan :(

quan chi

mortal kombat
Completed in veteran difficulty.No ending credits lol.
this was nowhere closer to the trailer they had shown.was not much enjoyable.:D

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
NVIDIAGeek said:
That ain't true. I just played it yesterday (yeah, after my exams) and my ping in Dutch server was 156-198.
Well you are an exception in this whole forum (No offence just saying you are lucky :) ). Others are not able to play it because of high ping rates and there are no Indian servers for the game so its on you luck and trying your luck for 1000 bucks doesn't seem goos idea to me honestly.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Well you are an exception in this whole forum (No offence just saying you are lucky :) ). Others are not able to play it because of high ping rates and there are no Indian servers for the game so its on you luck and trying your luck for 1000 bucks doesn't seem goos idea to me honestly.

There's no luck in it. In BC2 I get 200-250 ping in Euro servers, in Indian servers I get 350. Luck? I don't think so.

cyborg47

Technomancer

I am able to find servers around 200ms..but the problem is that they either take a lot of time to appear(around 5-10mins), or they're always full :(

@gameranand - Open the server browser and wait for sometime..

quan chi

mortal kombat
What lacked in crysis 2 is i think the level design not the ai.Except for few all the other levels can be completed without even killing a single enemy or by stealth kill.

mohiuddin

Journeyman
^^ i didn't play it yet...but, same thing hearing in many forums.hope, they fix them patching. Then, i may give it a try.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hey guys those who have completed C2 pls rate out of 10 for the following points:

1.Graphics
2.Sound
3.Gameplay
4.Replayablity
5.Gamer Satisfaction
6.StoryLine

^When you need to investigate a crashed alien ship, you will encounter the first alien.

And as for this

1.Graphics 8.5/10
2.Sound 9.5/10
3.Gameplay8.5/10
4.Replayablity 6/10
5.Gamer Satisfaction 8/10
6.StoryLine 6/10

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
1.Graphics 9/10
2.Sound 11/10
3.Gameplay 8/10
4.Replayablity 1/10
5.Gamer Satisfaction 8/10
6.StoryLine 1/10

cyborg47

Technomancer
1.Graphics 8/10
2.Sound 11/10
3.Gameplay 8/10
4.Replayablity 7/10
5.Gamer Satisfaction 1/10 (personal opinion; waste of 1000 bucks!)
6.StoryLine 7/10
7.Level Design - 11/10 (special mention :D )

btw, found an interesting article on CryEngine 3 on CGsociety!
*features.cgsociety.org/story_custom.php?story_id=6190

Last edited:

noob

Cyborg Agent
I have played it on hard difficulty and AI is dumb thats it. Even at higher difficulty. What is this some kind of special game where we have to up the difficulty to play the game. How many times you seen people saying that AI is dumb for other shooters like BF or COD. AI is challenging enough in them even at normal so why the hell I have to up the difficulty in this one. If I have to up the difficulty then the answer is simple that AI is dumb. Up the difficulty to max in BC2 and say about AI in that game or Far cry 2 or Crysis or Far cry. If I find AI challenging enough in them at normal and if I have to up the difficulty then isn't the reason behind this is because AI is Dumb in this fu(king game.

+1. I want a game to have good AI at default normal level. Bottom line is ,AI is dumb. {Poor Testing of game}

Last edited:
J

Joker

1. graphics 7/10 (expected much more)
2. sound 10/10 (gj here)
3. gameplay 5/10 (ai is poo)
4. replaybility 5/10 (wont play again)
5. gamer satisfction 5/10 (unsatisfied)
6. storyline 2/10 (same old sh!te)
7. level design 2/10 (poo. apart from last levels)

overall: 6/10.

hype wuz created...crytek didnt deliver.

Top Bottom