OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Ya. amd cards are having issues with the retail version especially the dual and multi gpu's.

Haven't checked the retail version yet as my rams have gone kaput. Given for rma.

Transcend rma s***ks big time.

Ran into a couple of issues yesterday but it's all sorted out and I'm having a total blast with the game now. Just completed the level 'Dead Man Walking'.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
What frames are you guys getting.

Extreme, 1080pi, ~38-40 FPS.

Though the game play is smooth. Both my cards are getting maxed out ~98% and the CPU usage for 4x cores is roughly 58% -- average. Never crosses 65% for any core.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Some darko screenies...!

*i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i450/anilasingh1977/Crysis22011-03-2913-32-02-59.jpg

*i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i450/anilasingh1977/Crysis22011-03-2913-31-29-98.jpg

*i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i450/anilasingh1977/Crysis22011-03-2913-31-10-64.jpg

*i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i450/anilasingh1977/Crysis22011-03-2913-30-59-58.jpg

*i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i450/anilasingh1977/Crysis22011-03-2913-29-29-47.jpg

Thank you all for telling us how to run the multiplayer with a pirated copy of C2. Thanks guys. You guys are the real saviours. I never realized that Think Digit Forum had section where you can discuss pirated games and how to successfully run them. Thanks guys. You are the real heroes.
Mods please encourage these fellow pirates. Thanks.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Thank you all for telling us how to run the multiplayer with a pirated copy of C2. Thanks guys. You guys are the real saviours. I never realized that Think Digit Forum had section where you can discuss pirated games and how to successfully run them. Thanks guys. You are the real heroes.

*content.icynemo.us/ego/first-i-lold-heavy.jpg

Chiiilll WINSTAN!!!

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot

Telling that the game's security has been breached is not equal to they participating in it. Don't always assume the worst case. If you have problems against some user or post, report them/those, instead of flaming or showing sarcasm.

Last edited:

cyborg47

Technomancer
Got my c2 copy this morning, but unfortunately the dvd drive has gone kaput! :(
Gotta get a new one tomorrow, will post the screenies :p

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
To reiterate what Vamsi has said. If any one finds a post against the forum mission/philosophy please use the report button.

Our team looks at the reported posts as a group --- and takes a decision.

Thanks.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
@jojo

I'm someone who doesn't like piracy but that doesn't mean I'm an anti-piracy Nazi. You're behaving like one. :oops: Forgotten about "Gentleman's guide to post in this section" ??? No one has acknowledged using a pirated copy. It was nothing more than a general good-faith discussion. Time to calm down. :) thanks.

Telling that the game's security has been breached is not equal to they participating in it. Don't always assume the worst case. If you have problems against some user or post, report them/those, instead of flaming or showing sarcasm.

To reiterate what Vamsi has said. If any one finds a post against the forum mission/philosophy please use the report button.

Our team looks at the reported posts as a group --- and takes a decision.

Thanks.
Ok, i understand.

BTW, anyone gonna play the mp tonight? :grin:

The thing I hate about the game is that it doesn't pick up where Crysis left off. I mean, what the hell happened to Nomad, Psycho and Helena Rosenthal? What exactly happened to Prophet on the island?

We are just thrown into New York City with a guy who gets the nanosuit but has no clue to what's happening around him. Literally, the SoB is clueless. On the top of that, the player doesn't speak unlike the first two games which is kind of a let down. You go through half the game with that Nathan Gould guy under the impression that you're Prophet. That's just moronic on the story writer's part.

I couldn't play on PC due to technical issues but I'm playing it on Xbox 360 and the graphics are just OK. Consolisation of Crysis killed the real fun. The PC port lacks the customization options that the first two games had. They also took away the quicksave option.

Gameplay is fine but nanosuit has been overpowered in this game. Stealth lasts way too long. Other than that, creativity has been dumbed down with the nanosuit. Another thing I noticed is that headshots don't make any impact most of the time. You empty a whole freaking round into those Ceph aliens' faces and there they are, standing as if they were in line to get an iPad. Slightly disappointed here as well.

Overall, this game is to Crysis what Farcry 2 was to Farcry. A disappointment. It's a great standalone game but it doesn't do justice to Crysis series.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
While on the issue of cheat/cracks here's something to ponder over:-

Crytek does not care about Crysis 2 cheaters/hackers - GamingBolt.com: Video Game News, Reviews, Previews and Blog

And now that Crytek has confirmed no DX11 patch is upcoming in near future, some more rumors on that:-

Did Nvidia Pay Crytek To Delay DirectX 11 Support For Crysis 2? | Gamemunition

Top Bottom