tkin

Back to school!!
Thanks for your suggestions but: :-(

1. The games you suggested are barely played. GRID is not my type of game. Infact most of my friends are playing countertsrike or l4d2. I do like l4d2 but its never easy to have 8 players available.

2. You forget that hosting is an issue because of very low upload speeds.
3. We don't have dedicated Indian servers showing up when the game releases like the way happens in SG & other countries. The servers show up after 3-4 months.

I dont know when this problem gets solved so that you, I & others can enjoy gaming properly.
I agree mostly but for Games like COD4/5/GriD/Borderlands/Gears of War my measly 256kbps upload is good enough, we played upto 4 players on each and faced no issues, but yes mp gaming is a problem here, with lack of local players and dedicated servers, in fact one of the reasons I want to move abroad is to play mp games :grin: (apart from buying pc peripherals and cars at dirt cheap prices, chevy camaro 2011SS is just 20k$/9 lacs in US)

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ I played GRID online without an issue. I mean it was like I am playing it offline no shutters or framedrops whatsoever. It was really nice experience.

[PCG]Crysis 2 Update: DX11 update with enhanced graphics menu should come tomorrow

How admits now over a German Internet site became, a DirectX is to appear 11-updates for Crysis 2 tomorrow. The DX11-Patch brings to all appearances an extended diagram menu for the PC version of the new Crytek Shooters with itself...

Source (Translated)

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
A message to NVIDIAGeek: Be prepared to receive multiple orgasms, as this game will deliver you with exactly what you have been waiting for. I'm more than half-way through the game now and loved every inch of it.

If it wasn't for my sucky-a*s MTNL line crapping out yesterday, I would have posted this message sooner. :grin:

Dayum! I thought "orgasm" was not-a-good-word-here-like word, now I know it isn't. I woulda posted messages with that word a few times. :grin:

Now here,
Me get orgasms when I see my avatar and not vamsi's. Course it ain't no "THAT KINDA OMG!" shyte. :mrgreen:
Err..... maybe not vamsi's but.....

He already went and bought a 6850 OC, looks like he's gearing up for those orgasms :grin:

Aww, man. I wish I had, but for 1440x900, it's younger brah HD5850's good enough.

quan chi

mortal kombat
He already went and bought a 6850 OC, looks like he's gearing up for those orgasms :grin:

PS: BSNL line craps out almost every 2 days or so, is this their way of bandwidth shaping? Disconnect user to save bandwidth?

From 5850 to 6850.Lol lol :lol: Why does he go backwards.:lol:

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
The ending of crysis2 is very very confusing. Guys please explain when you complete the game. No spoilers.

tkin

Back to school!!
Dayum! I thought "orgasm" was not-a-good-word-here-like word, now I know it isn't. I woulda posted messages with that word a few times. :grin:

Now here,
Me get orgasms when I see my avatar and not vamsi's. Course it ain't no "THAT KINDA OMG!" shyte. :mrgreen:
Err..... maybe not vamsi's but.....

Aww, man. I wish I had, but for 1440x900, it's younger brah HD5850's good enough.
And 5850 happens to be more faster, I swear ATI cards are strange, ACB gives me more fps if I play at 8xAA rather than 2xAA, I think pushing AA makes the game more GPU dependent hence the better FPS.

tkin

Back to school!!
Yes(didn't try it, but read comments in some ahem sites), sad for original owners.

PS: PirateZ RuleZ

Last edited by a moderator:

gameranand

Living to Play
Well as per comments from other sites this is actually true and quite hurting for users who have bought the game.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
OK, Finally DX11 patch may be out tomorrow along with the ability to tweak Graphics Settings. Check the following link:-

Crysis 2 DirectX 11 and Advanced graphics setting patch coming in tomorrow!

Some reasons to cheer... :D

Last edited:

varunb

Working in an IT company
Yeah earlier I thought that it was a joke about DX11 patch cos Crytek didn't confirm the news themselves but just read another news where Crytek has finally confirmed this.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well thats good. I think I did a good thing by not playing this game yet. Will play it now who knows maybe there are considerable graphics enhancements.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Yeah earlier I thought that it was a joke about DX11 patch cos Crytek didn't confirm the news themselves but just read another news where Crytek has finally confirmed this.

That tomorrow was actually supposed to be today, meaning the news came out yesterday.
Still no OFFICIAL confirmation from crytek.

anyway, heres some new about the patch for 'pirates playing crysis 2 mp'
*www.mycrysis.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=189434#p189434

We’ve been working hard to resolve as many of the post-launch issues as possible including some improvements to our game security. These updates will be made available via automatic-download later this week.
Yay! :D

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Started playing the game today. Is quite PITA with Xfire waiting for the fix. Bloom flickers like crazy, even with it turned off.

Top Bottom