vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Although they a bit interdependent, Speeds and Pigs are individual entities.

Any thing above 256KBps speed and below 250ms pings will do.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Well, most of Us pc gamers didn't had a chance to run it effectively. It is now, so ordered it.

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Hope they don't do anything to mod tools. That's what keeping the PC players from boycotting this game.

May be some but not all.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Well, most of Us pc gamers didn't had a chance to run it effectively. It is now, so ordered it.

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

May be some but not all.

Vice versa, mate. Some will buy if there's no mod tools, majority will not. You gotta check some forums.

cyborg47

Technomancer
I wonder what the patch has done.
Performance of the game is improved, it runs quite smooth now.
But the weird thing is, all the servers I get are only 0 ping ones. :(

Has anybody noticed any changes with their game after the patch?

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

Yeah thats a good thing. No more 'will my system run crysis' BS.
gamer mode runs great, and still look close to 'high' on crysis 1.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Vice versa, mate. Some will buy if there's no mod tools, majority will not. You gotta check some forums.

really? Only few..a very few members buy games coz, they are moddable. Only a small amount of buyers come to forums. Among them, even smaller folks care for modding. :| Its just for hardcore guys. No one cares about mods if they are just trying to have some fun. yes, they are important..upto certain amount they might affect sales as well. But, there won't be any staggering difference. If a user is enthusiastic enough in a game to get deep into modding.. he will sure buy the game no matter what :p Albeit, moddability do counts for hollics

Mod features don't affect much in the sales rate of the game. Most people don't have knowledge about modding games themselves, they just wanna have some fun with the game. But mods are refreshing sometimes.

---------- Post added 09-03-2011 at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was 08-03-2011 at 09:33 PM ----------

Got to level 10. :twisted:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
really? Only few..a very few members buy games coz, they are moddable. Only a small amount of buyers come to forums. Among them, even smaller folks care for modding. :| Its just for hardcore guys. No one cares about mods if they are just trying to have some fun. yes, they are important..upto certain amount they might affect sales as well. But, there won't be any staggering difference. If a user is enthusiastic enough in a game to get deep into modding.. he will sure buy the game no matter what :p Albeit, moddability do counts for hollics

PC-ers I mean. Console beaches are like a toy, they do as you tell them to do. So, from console side there'll be good sales but not from the PC side, that's for sure.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
[youtube]lTmar5ZtjSc[/youtube]

They say it is PS3 gameplay of Crysis 2. If it really is... Then.. Sorry Crytek for being harsh and impulsive. You guys made one of the photo realistic games on console to date. Times better than KZ3.

cyborg47

Technomancer
^^Though its clear enough, still a little hard to judge the final look.
These guys(crytek) are insane. Its their first time going multiplatform, and yet they're making sure its awesome.

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
OH MY LORD. I didn't knew cryengine 3 has this potential. Man its way better than the demo released and the beta. Finally it can compete with BF3 and those triangle,square,circle,cross button pop-ups confirm it to be a ps3 version.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
[youtube]lTmar5ZtjSc[/youtube]

They say it is PS3 gameplay of Crysis 2. If it really is... Then.. Sorry Crytek for being harsh and impulsive. You guys made one of the photo realistic games on console to date. Times better than KZ3.

WTF !!!, everyone commenting on quality based on a cam capture of some dude playing on PS3 ?

Not saying that it wont be good on PS3, but this ?
Seriously WTF !

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Well, even if it is a camera recorded video, the visuals are still clearly visible. If only there was a proper video, it could have been times better. Thats a real regret.

Top Bottom