cyborg47

Technomancer
The rays are too strong in both CE2 and 3. The rays are not that strong in real-life (trust me, I've tried it).

Thats one of the most weirdest things i've heard!
Have u tried looking at the sun for, how much?.ah hour or something?!

Alien ships dont cause an entire island to freeze...never tried or seen that anywhere :p

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Also, in real life, there won't be any nano suits. Welcome to video gaming, the place where people will be in the pursuit of reality in most unrealistic way.

Ermh... BF3 does it right, mate.

@cyborg: No, just kept my finger at that darn Sun and saw no rays. lol?

gameranand

Living to Play
NVIDIAGeek said:
Ermh... BF3 does it right, mate.
Shoot yourself just one bullet and go to cover or just go to doctor lets see in how many minutes or seconds you are again ready to get another bullet in your torso.

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Also, in real life, there won't be any nano suits. Welcome to video gaming, the place where people will be in the pursuit of reality in most unrealistic way.

Here's a small quote from crysis wikipedia page:-

Nomad is armed with various futuristic weapons and equipment, most notably a "Nano Suit" which was inspired by a real-life military concept.[8] In Crysis, the player fights both North Korean and extraterrestrial enemies in various environments on and around the island.

Read THIS.

So nano suit might be ( i say will be) a reality in future.:smile:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Shoot yourself just one bullet and go to cover or just go to doctor lets see in how many minutes or seconds you are again ready to get another bullet in your torso.

Graphics can be done to make it look real, just like BF3. The gameplay WILL BE GAMEplay, it can't be real-lifeplay or somethin' like that. And, if you are one lucky SOB then, a Body Armor might save you from a frikkin' sniper shot! So much so for that.

I'm here talking about the sun-ray crap and y'all are talking about me telling BF3 is real-like (yeah the graphics are).

:/

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
how about prototype.... genetic mutation and all? just because you dont see it doesn't mean that it dont exist.... you cant see atoms they do exist :D

Played the MP demo, i must say was impressed. Its totally a new feeling for me because you'll have to use you suit skills in combination with your gunning skills and its a whole new level of toughness. The gfx is also well optimized. No shattering at all. I'm playing at Advanced @ 1080p with my C2Q 6600 + 5770 Hawk + 2 *1GB xms2.

Please someone fill the 1st post with user ids. Mine is : JojoTheDragon
Looking forward to play with fellow Digitians. :D

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^^^ I am getting more or less 30-34 fps at 1600x900 and advanced settings.

Gpu is overclocked @ 800mhz core and 1210 mhz memory.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
As, JojoTheDragon suggested, I updated the first post (by Vickybat) with member's multiplayer IDs. If I missed some one, please, buzz any MOD or vickybat. :)

mohiuddin

Journeyman
The mp demo was released by crytek uk(formerly free radical) not crytek frankfurt(developer of singleplayer crysis2)

Top Bottom