Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Professional

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Pafex(FedEx)

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • EMS Speedpost

Votes: 21 14.4%

• Total voters
today i visited nearly many courier services, blazeflash, overnight, first flight, ems speed post etc... each n every of them denied to take any electronic item :(

at last i went to bluedart, but they are charging 480 for a 850 rs worth thing (a processor +HSF).

what is the reason for not accepting electronic items? even if going through surface.

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
DTDC is decent, used Fedex recently and deeply unsatisfied. The product took frigging 10 days to deliver. Overnite express is satisfying.

Most amazing turned out to be EMS Speedpost. They've shipped within 3-4 days and costs a lot less money too.

Win win situation ! From next : only EMS Speedpost for me.

just_asim

100% GENUINE
Blue Dart is the worst courier service, I came across till date and I’m not saying this for 1 of their mistake but continuous series of mistake over the years..
Every now a then if a courier comes through them I have to travel 10 to 12 kms to collect it from their office…ever time they state the same reason of not delivering the courier at my door step as “out of delivery area”
And most importantly their top officials are also worst
I tried to reach their top officials and successfully did a series of email communication with them but instead of accepting their service drawbacks they tried to prove every time that my “address” was wrong, to which I attached my ‘VOTER ID CARD’ and shared links of “INDIAN POSTAL SERVICE” links but nevertheless they not once also accepted their mistake.

Their some of the top official mail ids are as follows, I want everyone who experience their bad service flood in their complaints to the top..

AnilK@bluedart.com MD
SoniyaN@bluedart.com Sonia Nair│Sr.Regional Manager- Customer Service
RanjaniR@bluedart.com Ranjani Roy Chowdhury│Manager -Customer Service

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ so far my experience with them is completely opposite ... I enquired about a shipment - got a reply within 4 hours and the shipment delivered 4 hours later though they are lazy about update the tracking page.

just_asim

100% GENUINE
This is an example to show how the courier companies maintain/update their tracking record..
The item/courier was to be delivered in Jamshedpur but the tracking record shows it to be successfully delivered at Gurgaon :p

*i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee46/just_asim/Shayari%20NETWORKS/aramex.jpg

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
today i visited nearly many courier services, blazeflash, overnight, first flight, ems speed post etc... each n every of them denied to take any electronic item :(

at last i went to bluedart, but they are charging 480 for a 850 rs worth thing (a processor +HSF).

what is the reason for not accepting electronic items? even if going through surface.

I had the same experience except that it was an International delivery to UK.

EMS Speed post do not carry electronic items to other countries outside India. What a load of crap.

Inquired at DTDC, they denied taking electronic item.

I went to another DTDC office where the lady was smart and got the shipping done, setting me back by Rs.2050. Parcel was Fiio E17 which weighted <500gm.

DHL on behalf of DTDC did the delivery across the border. I am yet to get the confirmation from the receiver. Will update later.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
i went to DTDC 2 days back. came to know of a thing new to me. i was told that electronic items, which include cellphones, earphones, portable amplifiers, cellphone accessories, etc, are shipped by them through air, and NOT via surface-transport, because they need to be scanned, which can be done only at airports. i needed to ship fiio E6, but he was adamant and said that he's helpless, it would've to be shipped by air only. he added that cellphones and laptops are taken by their people in the open condition (ie, without any packing), scanned at the airport, and only then packed.

i dont know if this is plain crap or a genuine situation.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
^FedEx guy said me that they shipped electronics items via air due to safety reasons and obviously to adhere with handle with care standards. No any other thing. So you shipped E6 via land or air?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ just_asim - that's really funny ;-)

@ GhorMaanas - I don't believe that a courier service can open the boxes of electronic items to scan them for security purposes - what if it's a sealed box ( factory selaed like biostar mobo packs or a gift item )- if they do things like this no one will ship electronic items through them.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
^FedEx guy said me that they shipped electronics items via air due to safety reasons and obviously to adhere with handle with care standards. No any other thing. So you shipped E6 via land or air?

alright. i was 'forced' to ship it via air :wink:

am contemplating to 'deceive' them henceforth about the contents of a package (ofcourse which has small items, though not a very well-thought of move i believe :() to avoid being lectured on such supposed 'rules' and get lighter by a few more bucks :-x

or should i really?! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

vineet09

Broken In
Guyz, what is the best COD service in india? How do you operate via COD?
I am really confused about shipping insurance. If i ship a phone worth 33k via COD DTDC/Bluedart, how much approx it gonna cost me? If recipient doesn't pay, will it cost me extra for getting it back?

Rockstar11

Technomancer
This is an example to show how the courier companies maintain/update their tracking record..
The item/courier was to be delivered in Jamshedpur but the tracking record shows it to be successfully delivered at Gurgaon :p

*i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee46/just_asim/Shayari%20NETWORKS/aramex.jpg

:banghead:

Last edited:

Rockstar11

Technomancer
can anyone please help me.

Aramex courier

Pickup Date: 11/4/2012

Current Status: Attempted Delivery - Access Restricted / Customer Intructions Required

whats going on? :confused:

help help help

Whats the CC number of Aramex? The numbers I tried are not in use.

I ordered some stuff from ShopperStop and they shipped it via Aramex. Shipment details says "Delivered". WTF!!

bhai parcel mila ki nahi? ya return ho gaya???

Last edited:

pratheeshps

Journeyman
I have used the Professional couriers once,& they are cheap & quick.I sent my Dlink Wireless modem[1 kg] for service from Trivandrum to cochin [Kerala] in 24 hours [ abt 200 km] with a low price tag of Rs.35.Only issue may be they may not pack couriers [I have packed it well before giving them].They have offices even in small towns.I have checked with other services & here is the result
Bluedart -Rs.450
Aramex-Rs. 100
Professional-Rs.35
Fedex-Rs.220

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Professional Courier - the worst, I've ever seen. Bought some stuff from ebay, the seller shipped the item on 26th Apr, the item reached Delhi on 28th Apr, and was delivered to me on 4th May, while the package was to be delivered by 3rd May. On 4th morning, I initiated a refund request, and possibly due to that, when the seller bashed them, they delivered it to me on 4th. When I inquired from the guy about the delay, he said - "Sir woh ladke nahi hain". WTH? How are these people operating then?

Top Bottom