• Pafex(FedEx)

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • EMS Speedpost

Votes: 21 14.4%

• Total voters

MyGeekTips

script-kiddie geek
Aramex- Pathetic service.

They have tagged my shippment as "Overnight parcel", and not delivered it in 7 days. :x Firstly it took 2 ays to reach from delhi to bhopal, a dist of 10 hrs. I actually asked the CC that "2 din tak parcel kahan ghum raha tha" :D He replied- "I know sir, par aapko kal mil jayega". Then it reached my city 1 day before, and I have still not got. CC saying it will be delivered by an "agent", so late. :crazy: I even asked that if I can go and pick it up by myself, he said since its handled by the agent, so NO. wtF :cry:
Shipment Details

My Experience for Aramex is even bad then you:

I ordered a Samsung Laptop at 11 PM Night on 10th November on Letsbuy. 7 Days I've to wait for the Laptop :x On 17th November it is Dispatched to Aramex. Today 18th November it's just transfer to another Delhi Facility. Pathetic Aramex Service. I will have to ditch Letsbuy because of Aramex. :x

My Tracking Details:
Shipment Details

MegaMind

Human Spambot
My exp. with aramex was not bad..
Ordered on 7th nov from Homeshop18,
despatched on 9th nov,
received on 12th nov..

Pretty good IMO..

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Well, Letsbuy was quick in my case, aramex screwed it. See the full story, after my shipment got arrived in bhopal on 1st nov, they didn't delivered to me even till 3rd nov late evening :x. When I got no of their store, they simply said me to come and pick it up as there was no delivery boy available; simply wtf :shock: :( . I had registered complain with letsbuy about this, they said that they use other diff couriers including DTDC and bluedart, and won't send me another shipment through aramex.

MyGeekTips

script-kiddie geek
Well, Letsbuy was quick in my case, aramex screwed it. See the full story, after my shipment got arrived in bhopal on 1st nov, they didn't delivered to me till late evening :x. When I got no of their store, they simply said me to come and pick it up as there was no delivery boy available; simply wtf :shock: :( . I had registered complain with letsbuy about this, they said that they use other diff couriers including DTDC and bluedart, and won't send me another shipment through aramex.

Sujay from next time buying on letsbuy i would mail them to use different courier service rather than Aramex. ;)

MyGeekTips

script-kiddie geek
My Apologies to Aramex. It was who Let's Buy who delayed my shipping. Aramex Delivered my Laptop in 3 Days To Me. Amazing Service. Ignore My Previous Post.
Shipment Details

Gollum

Collector
I transported my bike via CPC courier. Its a small courier company which operated in karnataka. The service is quite good.
there was no damage on my bike and the packaging was very good. It took me more than 15minutes to remove the whole packaging off the bike.

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Going through a bad experience with Professional Couriers. My shipment is lying since last 6 days in the local courier office but the delivery boy has resigned his job. So my shipment is on hold for a week atleast.

sukant

Fragholic
My courier experience is as follows
1.DTDC:- Recieved courier frm DTDC numerous times fastest being next day itself from bangalore and slowest being around a week from Delhi and around 3-4 days from hyderabad which is still acceptable . Have sent only once via DTDC and package was delivered next day to Mumbai despite extreme charges ( 175 Rs for shipping a Death Adder)
2.Pafex:- My personal favourite so far . Have recieved lots of items (maybe 10+) via Pafex from Mumbai latest delivery time being 2 days and 99% times delivered the next day :D. All my online deals where i was the seller i have shipped via pafex and twice for RMA as well and items were delivered intactly in 2-3 days max to any location i have sent.
3.Professional Courier: Recieved 1 courier and sent 1 courier . Recieved from Chennai in 3 days time but the courier i had sent took friggin 7 days to reach Mumbai.
4.Aramex:- I was the reciever , courier reached destination in 2 days but was delivered to me on 7th day :mad: since my area was marked beyond serviceable whereas 2nd parcel sent from Indiatimes reached me next day itself from goregaon , and it was not menitoned as beyond deliverable area WTH.
5.Expressmail : Used it once to send two parcels to mumbai both parcels were sent on saturday and delivered on tuesday.
6.Bluedart: Recieved all couriers within their said expected delivery date . Very reliable couriers.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
The horrors of India Post, the less said the better. Calling numbers after numbers for 3 hours with no hope of salvaging anything.

agyaat

Broken In
The horrors of India Post, the less said the better. Calling numbers after numbers for 3 hours with no hope of salvaging anything.

Speedpost replied to emails, and I could even get to the destination P.O. through phone numbers listed on their website. That aside, they delayed in the first place is why I had to :D.

eagle_y2j

Youngling
++
Express Parcel Post - Indian Postal Service

Upto 500 km only 56 RS for 2 Kg

delivered my package in 72 hrs :) 384 KM :)

Winter

Broken In
Had a pretty bad experience with Trackon Courier recently.Didn't deliver my package and kept posting false updates in their tracking.I'm glad at least I got the item back although they didn't refund my money.Not recommended.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Are there any couriers that have the "COD" system. Not for the courier charges but the products, like the ones flipkart, letsbuy etc use.
Nope.

Flipkart/Letsbuy and the likes get into partnership with these courier companies or in some places they are using their in-house courier service. So, it is not for normal mortals like us.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Courier: DTDC
Tracking number: H91642885

Damn bugger sent it back to Hyderabad (Source) citing the reason as RTO DUE TO NO SERVICE after 5 days of wait.

Why would they accept the package if they cannot deliver it.

agyaat

Broken In
Nope.

Flipkart/Letsbuy and the likes get into partnership with these courier companies or in some places they are using their in-house courier service. So, it is not for normal mortals like us.

It's called Value Payable Parcel or VPP. Indiapost collects an extra of Rs. 5/- or something for this service.

just_asim

100% GENUINE
Re: Best Courier Service (VFM)

I must say that ARAMEX COURIERS IS THE WORST OF ALL. They lie about delivery of packages. They steal stuff. They are thieves. Never ever use Aramex Couriers.
I found FirstFlight Courier to be quite reasonable on par with FedEx and Blue Dart. I don't think BlueDart handles packages well. I ordered a webcam and it was shipped through BlueDart and they smashed the box. Though the camera was intact.

I agree with your comments on Aramex.
I wonder why First Flight was not included in the poll, I have used their services for quite sometime now (over 2 years) and got the fastest delivery compared to others at remote locations also where Blue Dart failed stating we don't have a service there.

Guys how is first flight's service, is it slow or fast compared to other courier services.

It's good, fast, reliable, gives you an option of SMS tracking also...

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
FedEx - One word, Awesome! I sent me WD elements HDD to pune. Including the insurance and cover, it cost me only 150/- :hyper: . DTDC asked 600 for same, while firstflight refused to take any gurrantee. Also, my shippment was delivered within 24 hrs ( 20 hrs to be precise) :shock:. What a service! :)

Top Bottom