[Complaint] Cheated by Viewsonic - Resolved by Digit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
It would be better if someone can scan & put up the magazine page here. I would like to read it.

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Now I think this Viewsonic guys really got some lesson to learn and whoever is trying to cheat his customer should really think twice - Digit guys has really done a very impressive job :p

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yesterday around 5.50 p.m. Viewwsonic guys called me & asked me a few questions.

They wanted to if the replacement unit is working fine and whether I'm satisfied with it ?
Then they asked what was the problem that I faced with the previous monitor and what action was taken. Next they asked me if I've any suggestion for them.

This a silly joke i believe - first they were not listening to any of my complaints - have not agreed to send anyone to verify the problem. I mailed them and called them all in vain.

Now when Digit guys ( Hats off to them - they did a lot for me ) helped me they suddenly changed completely - they are now asking for customer satisfaction twice but all these will not change my impression about them.

Last edited:

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
No point closing the barn door, once the horse has gone out. They are adding insult to injury by doing this. Typical Indian style of customer service. It only works when a stick is shoved up their a$$. And Digit did that gracefully. Imagine such a big company trying to worm their way out of an RMA. Giving bull sh$$ logic to the end consumer. TopGear, here is tech savvy and street smart, plus is vintage member here -- so had some advantages. Imagine what happens to normal users. They sigh...and dump the monitor, sell it for cheap get a new product. For me now VIEWSONIC = PATHETIC. I hope they read this.

emmarbee

Journeyman
Returned back to thinkdigit forums after a longtime.
And guess what, the very first thread that I read, is like a edge of the seat action/thriller of Denzil Washington movies!
Thanks topgear, for sharing your problems and the solutions!
Thanks TeamDigit for being the most accessible editorial team.

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
wow, didn't know digit could help in this way too. I had similar issues with a lite on DVD writer around 3 years back. got damaged after 6 months of purchase, I gave it to service center. they returned a good piece after 3 months but didn't extend my warranty for this unused period. it again got damaged in the last month of warranty & i got it replaced again (in 3 months!). it survived for another 2 months, warranty was over by now. So bought an LG writer which I'm using for last 2 and half years. the irony, I had bought lite on because Digit had selected it as the best buy in their tests at that time! Have never recommended lite on to anyone after that.
BTW, congrats topgear, hope this monitor of yours lasts long coz you don't have warranty left.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
almost like lord of the rings :p

Imma so buyin thinkdigit mag from now onwards as a token of thanks and the point that it made me smile today thinking that afterall thinkdigit team is still awesome :)

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
It was all possible by the help of team Digit ( The editors were very helpful ) and of course the discussion in the forum and the supportive and helpful comments of forum members helped me a lot.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
I am facing the same problem.I also want the help of digit peoples kindly send me details email id of the digit customer care.I want to say tell me the procedure to fill a complain about the gf card to digit people.....send me fast i need help from you and DIGIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom