[Complaint] Cheated by Viewsonic - Resolved by Digit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sid_gamer

Team Digit
It's such a great thing that u got the monitor replaced....Thanks to Digit, I've never seen a magazine publication like this before which comes out for the help of it's customers......Digit Rocks Indeed.......

dissel

Cyborg Agent
In one word, EXCELLENT. :smile::smile:

A Big Thanks To Team Digit.

And yeah, What is the model no of your replacement monitor ?

static_x

In the zone
Whoaa!!!
Thanks to DIGIT for this awesome work...and congratulations to you too for the new panel...don't forget to post some pics...:razz:

cosmos

Broken In
Congratulations topgear 4 ur replacement.
And also awesome work Team digit. Now i know whom i should contact incase of any issues related with my viewsonic monitor.

Cheers,
Cosmos

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yup, hats of team Digit - the most accessible editorial team

Quote from Raaabo

Honestly, I don't think you'll find another magazine as interactive and accessible as Digit - we answer thousands of emails and hundreds of phone calls a month, and interact daily on many social networking platforms (including here) with our readers. Team Digit is the most accessible editorial team in the country, so please, send us feedback, because we implement every sensible request

@ to all - thanks for your nice comments.

The replacement unit I got is VG930M which almost same in terms of look and specs but it has got a DVI port :p

*www.viewsonic.com/products/desktop-monitors/lcd/graphic-series/vg930m.htm

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Congrats. Nice to hear that. Hats off to Digit.
Cheated by Viewsonic, Saved by Digit! :)

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yesterday got call from viewsonic guys and they asked if the issue was solved and whether I'm satisfied.

I answered them accordingly.

After around 20 mins later they again called me on my other number and the ended this after 5 seconds - what a silly joke :p

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
After reading all the discussions it seems that i was just watching a movie: TOPGEAR, the hero is loosing his dear darling(monitor) slowly but was unable to do anything against the villain(viewsonic). But at last like a happy ending movie the hero is getting back his darling with the help of all those helping friends.

Hats off to DIGIT. Three Cheers for them. Hip hip Hurray.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
After reading all the discussions it seems that i was just watching a movie: TOPGEAR, the hero is loosing his dear darling(monitor) slowly but was unable to do anything against the villain(viewsonic). But at last like a happy ending movie the hero is getting back his darling with the help of all those helping friends.

+1. TopGear, the Hero. anyway thanks for the free movie ;-) & congrats. have not entered this thread for quite sometime.

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^
I think you are getting VIP treatment cause of DIGIT. Viewsonic must be scared. :)

Yep, I also think so .

Yep, hats off to Digit - they really did a lot for me.

Think Digit,our gladiator in these times of irresponsible dealers and companies.
Good to know we have a option now.

Yep, know we exactly know whom to contact is case of any it product manufacturer try to cheat us.

+1. TopGear, the Hero. anyway thanks for the free movie ;-) & congrats. have not entered this thread for quite sometime.

^^ Yop welcome buddy :p

@ all - Thanks a lot for your sweet comments - it would not be possible without you guys and Team Digit - your comments and Digit's invaluable help encouraged me a lot :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom