Calling out to all DBZ Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamitp

Broken In
hey plz i really would love to have the dbz episodes, i have 2 watch it on CN, can sum1 plz give direct download links, not rapidshare.
amit

cynosure

UbuntuUser
^^no piracy talks in the forum.;)
And if you wait for CN to show it, then youll grow old and bald but they wont show the entire series.

K

krazyfrog

I knew it! I just knew it! Those jerks at cartoon network would never show the whole series. They again stopped at the same episode they stopped several times before (Goku: Super Saiyan?). From today onwards they again started from first episode. And i can't even download episodes due to slow net speed. Looks like i'll never get to see the rest of the series ever.

anispace

dattebayo
same here man.. they started showing it after 5 f****** years only to stop at the same episode. guess ill have to start downloading now.. cant wait any longer coz i`ll soon grow old and die b4 CN shows d rest of the series:))

some1 should really sue those idiots?

cynosure

UbuntuUser
krazyfrog said:
I knew it! I just knew it! Those jerks at cartoon network would never show the whole series. They again stopped at the same episode they stopped several times before (Goku: Super Saiyan?). From today onwards they again started from first episode. And i can't even download episodes due to slow net speed. Looks like i'll never get to see the rest of the series ever.

You got the point.;)

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
I'm downloading High Quality episodes of DBZ Each episode of DBZ id ~300MB DivX , n total 276 Episodes of DBZ are 90 GB so if anyone wants em i'll be happy to mail em :)

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
^^ 300 MBs each and 90 GBs. It will take weeks to download. I think quality of Ream Media video isn't bad either. Its an animation. An RM Video are small (32 MB each episode.)

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Yeah for animations like South Park and Simpsons et all RM fits, as a higher size is just useless to download for quality purposes. But I guess DBZ can be enjoyable at slightly higher res, it isn't exactly vector animation.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
Quiz_Master said:
^^ 300 MBs each and 90 GBs. It will take weeks to download. I think quality of Ream Media video isn't bad either. Its an animation. An RM Video are small (32 MB each episode.)
Yups i know , but when you'll see the HQ version you'll notice the extreme quality difference ;)

I already have the 32MB episode version but when i downloaded an HQ episode i only wanted to see HQ episodes .

Mrinal Mohit

Broken In
Can't find good DB/DBZ/DBGT on TPB. Can someone please, please,please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please PM me a torrent link or something. I'm DYING to watch the episode after "Goku: Super Saiyan?" PLZ

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Zeeshan Quireshi said:
Yups i know , but when you'll see the HQ version you'll notice the extreme quality difference ;)

I already have the 32MB episode version but when i downloaded an HQ episode i only wanted to see HQ episodes .
Can you check ur PM box. ;)

bazigaar_no_1

Broken In
hey i watched a couple of episodes on CN..... but i'm not able to watch it regularly... please can sum1 message me the links from where i can download the entire series... DB, DBZ, DBGT and the movies... thx !

cynosure

UbuntuUser
Zeeshan Quireshi said:

Main yahan size se mar gaya. I was downloading the DivX episodes initially. ~30 episodes in 3.5GB. I then settled for rm format. 7GB for whole series.
I am not dying for the HQ anyways!! I only have 15" screen:D

K

krazyfrog

Cartoon Network is gonna show the episodes after Goku: Super Saiyyan from 29 October onwards, every weekdays at 05:30 p.m. <YiPPEEEEEEE!!!!!>

But they'll be in Hindi as usual <*@#%&@!#*%$#>

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
I got no freaking internet at home and 90 GB is not possible to be downloaded even if I get one connection :D

I rather go burn on DVD if someone has already downloaded them :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom