Calling all Call Of Duty 4 Players !

Status
Not open for further replies.

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
Since my exams closed up today ,U shall see online on xFire(That too for very long periods :D ).Communicate there ,cuz its fast and better.

BTW TD is again buggin' me.I cant send anyone PM and I can neither see any of my notification.As soon as I click on it ,nothing happens.Am I the only one facin' this bug ? :D

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Well I'm bogged down these days by fever so don't really play and when I'll come, I'll bring my server along. It the full real deal with Modern Rcon version 0.8 Amra has experienced it. :twisted: It will be up 24x7 only downtimes wud b due to BSNL! :evil: Its Cracked but PB enabled so no H@x and using GL,MArty and last Stand will get u a bountiful foot in the arse by ur truly. ;) :D

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Well I'm bogged down these days by fever so don't really play and when I'll come, I'll bring my server along. It the full real deal with Modern Rcon version 0.8 Amra has experienced it. :twisted: It will be up 24x7 only downtimes wud b due to BSNL! :evil: Its Cracked but PB enabled so no H@x and using GL,MArty and last Stand will get u a bountiful foot in the arse by ur truly. ;) :D

pls bring it ...

we are waiting and will be ready to frag u ..... :twisted:

parveenjhunjhunwala

Right off the assembly line
i have played cod 1,2 on my c2d machine ,i have nit played cod 4 ,but i am sure tha t this sequel will privid eimmense joy to gamers like me n uuu

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Woh Dynamic DNS wala kaam to pangey ka hai and giving me the Dikkat so right now Server is Up and Running thru Hamachi BUT as it is currently running from my Desltop so downtimes will be including Power Cuts too :( but I'll soon shift it to my laptop in order to minimize the downtime to almost nil. In this scenario even the server's Hamachi IP will also change so keep that too also in mind.
Now the details:
My Hamachi IP: 5.214.234.96
Network: Bumpy Grounds
Pass: 1234
Ab aao laundon! :twisted: Main bhi shayad miloon khelta ;)

T

The Conqueror

I can help you with Rcon and autokicks for using certain perks,or autokick/ban for using bad language and most of the times there is no need to use modernrcon, you can control your server from the game console itself :)
I'll be there for CoD4!
BTW,my xfire ID is : theconqueror01
And my yahoo ID :
*www.sigtools.com/SIGtheconqueror01-yahoo-navy-yes.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom