Calling all Call Of Duty 4 Players !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the original game. So, probably I can download from within the game itself. Right?
IS the server up 24x7?
I'm a noob at this game. So,please spare this kid while the bloody sessions:D

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
@Sunny
So finally u'll try COD4 MP.
There are currently 4 Indian servers which are on 24*7.
And as far as I am concerned,I can host anytime If I find anyone online.
U cant update it to 1.7 within the game.U gotta do it manually.I've provided GS link to the patches but if u get better speed from others ... use em.

@Ethan
Its 320mb in case of COD4 & a whooping 1.4gb in COD WaW.

@Klaw 24
It seems that u're using rip of the game.And if thats the case then MP wont work.

cyberpyrate

Broken In
ok i can play starting tom when d patches are done downloading(night time unlimited)
need d server details
btw how r d pings?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Not sure about COD 4, but the last time I went online with F.E.A.R 2: Project Origin's multiplayer, I was stripped off by 20MB in roughly an hour.

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
How much data is transmitted if I play this game for say, an hour?

20mb per hour.
Can exceed to max. 30mb if Team Speak and xFire is running in full glory.

@ Ethan
I can host anytime if I find someone interested(read online).
And if u dont see any of us online on xFire ... Use the public IP's I gave you.Those are very well populated servers. :)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Played my first ever CoD4 MP session yesterday. couldn't get the hang of it, though. It will take time. :p

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I have given up on Xfire. Hate that application. Yahoo is the only IM client that I use for now.

@amrawtanshx: I'll be online tonight after 9:00PM. So if you're hosting, I'll be there.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Alright guys. Got meself all patched up. Now let's put this baby into action, shall we?

I'm trying out some of the servers which amrawtanshx passed on. If you're creating a session just drop me a PM or buzz me on Yahoo.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Dam it. I tried most of the servers listed to me. Some time out, some say "server is full" & others connect but I get kicked out by stupid ass punkbuster with a "corrupt file/memory (81534)" error within a few minutes of playing it. What gives? Anyone experiencing this annoying problem? :-x

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
^^
U can't help Server is Full message.To avoid it u gotta jump in as soon as u see any server empty.
And for that corrupted Memory happens cuz of 2 reasons.First one is Old Version of Fraps and secondly if you are using some cheats/your iw3mp is lil modified.
Since I assume that u aint using Hacks :D , it cud be due to somewhat modified iw3mp.
And yes,Keep your Punkbuster updated so avoid such kicks.
I will be PM'ing you with more IP's. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom