Calling all Call Of Duty 4 Players !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
So should I have "modified iw3mp" or not? I still have the original .exe file. Want me to apply that & try it out? The major goof up I did was not installing Punkbuster during installation. It gets a false positive as a virus from Kaspersky. So I just enabled it from the Options menu. Not using any hacks or cheats for sure. FRAPS is old but what does that have to do with the game? I don't have it ON while the game is being played, if that's what you mean.

Let me know if you're hosting a private TDF server, so we can separate it to ourselves. That way, we can keep the players limited, rather than joining some random server & getting our newbie ass handed to us. :D

I enjoyed the Project Origin multiplayer. Fast, easy & simple to initiate. But I ain't giving up on this game so easily. Let me know what's the plan.

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
The .exe shouldn't be modded.It should be original.
I too encountered same error.But after reconnecting 2-3 times ,it strangely disappeared.
If you join any server with PB on,U can face a lot of problems if your PB isn't updated.
So first of all, go to evenbalance.com .. Get the PB installer/updater , Select COD4 and update it.
This should solve most of your problems.
And about the FRAPS thing , PB is kicking people with old version with some corrupted memory error.So better close it while playin' MP.

I've no problems in hosting TDF server but lack of TD players puts me off.
And also I'm busy with my clan matches as well.But I can host if prompted.

And yeah,If you aren't able to solve it .. You can try hands on some Non PB servers (there must be a few of those in that list).

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I got the setup file off Evenbalance website & even updated COD 4. I have replaced the original exe now. I'll give it another shot tonight.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
20mb per hour.
Can exceed to max. 30mb if Team Speak and xFire is running in full glory.

@ Ethan
I can host anytime if I find someone interested(read online).
And if u dont see any of us online on xFire ... Use the public IP's I gave you.Those are very well populated servers. :)

actually i was about to ak the same question ..
so can we put some download in the back while playing ?

coz 20-30 MB / Hr vs 200 MB per hour on my 512 KBPS connection doesnt do justice and i feel iam wasting my bandiwidth...

wht do u think guys ?

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
^^
I normally DownLoad when I play and that never poses a problem for me.
But If I keep TeamSpeak on , I pause em.
BTW I am on 2mbps.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I am back in the CoD4 MP scene... :D:D

I am hosting a server which will be 'mostly' 24hrs on... Hamachi IP :- 5.86.27.110 (network name - Paranj COD4 ... pass - 123).

Yahoo - paranj_gamer
paranj_thrash_666
paranjsfakeID

XFire - paranj

just add me on any/all of this and drop me an IM in Yahoo or XFire (<- more prefered) and I shall try and frag with you!

Happy CoD4ing :D

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Try this server : 202.63.171.122:28961

Its on 24x7, its locked down during scrims though ..

Running Promod Live TDM most of the times, with voting enabled .. If u wanna scrim i can set it up with Promod 3, or Promod 4.41 or Promod Live or Pam4 ..

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Take a look at the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 trailer. Simply superb

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiFSSpYdPuc&feature=player_embedded

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Modern Warfare 2 will be in stores on November 10, 2009. Infinity Ward hasn’t yet said which for which platforms it’ll be hitting, but Xbox 360, PS3 and the PC are safe bets.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
saw the trailer yesterday ... from digg.. man , that was really awesome .. the graphics ahas been pimped up...

but will have to wait to see the real game..

more over guys i want a answer to this question..

wgich is better as far as multiplayer is concerned ?

COD4 or COD5 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom