Call Of Duty 5 World At War (Ready 2 Fire)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Vista Ultimate (x64) and its Skullptura's Rip. Don't blame the rip for it, OK ? :)
I have heard reports from people who have the legit copy as well. Even the V1.1 patch didn't seem to help. Try this if you can. Got to control Panel & open up your sound option. Head off to your Speaker properties & then hit advanced tab. Configure the sound at 24 bit, 44100 Hz (Studio Quality). Then try it out.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
I'm XP x64 right now, will try to run it here and when boot back in Vista will try ur method. Anyways Thanx for the help. Much appreciated. :D

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Played a session with FT5.CONQ and FT5.Steel liked the game very much.It seems that the developers had had all the new improvements hidden in for this one.I liked the MP but just because it was similar to COD4MP.
The SP is awesome for this game with all the gorgeous GFX.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Yes, loved it, but it suddenly became all too short. And then came the Nazi Zombie level LMAO!

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Well tried to play it on XP x64 and it worked like a charm. all other games too like Fallout 3, Dead Space, STALKER-Clear Sky, all of 'em are runnin' like wild Spanish Mustangs in XP. This makes doubt the capabilities of Vista which was touted as the Gamer's OS with native DX10 support and all that crap, but here I see 64-bit SP1 Vista Ultimate bowing before 64-bit XP SP2. Well will have to do something about Vista too.
BTW how r u guys playing CoD5 online, natively or Hamachi?

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
OK, now I'm getting this $h1tty message after game crash. :D
Code:
Retrieving usernames................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
'6' is not a valid value for dvar 'dw_numaccounts'
  Domain is any integer from -1 to 5

Populated dw_user dvars with 6 accounts
Stepan
HoZo
Altor
gece
RazerRider
Luki_2
Attempting to login with username $$$, but username doesn't match list from Demonware. Hax?
Profile 'Stepan' already exists
Profile 'HoZo' already exists
Profile 'Altor' already exists
Profile 'gece' already exists
Profile 'RazerRider' already exists

Unhandled exception caught

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Let's play this game online!(Over hamachi:D)
Harvik,please host a a server if you can.
Harvik's connection not stable enough and plus he gets high ping due to BSNL EVDO.
Anyways,I have my server up running most of the day and night...:p
Hamachi Network Name : COD5FT5
Password : 123
Hamachi Network Name (If first one is full) : COD5FT5 2
password : 123
Please note that Hamachi Version 1.0.1.5 is required.

<snip> No tips and tricks on getting a bootleg copy online or otherwise.
Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Just back after playing 15mins. I was really blown away. It just does what all CoD games do :- give u an intense experience of war with great grafix and sound ! I am going to sleep now and will play it after I get up. The game rox.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
OK, now I'm getting this $h1tty message after game crash. :D
Make sure you turn off your internet connection before starting the singleplayer for the time being. It seems to load some online profiles & messes up the existing settings. I have had this nearly 4 times now. The just turned off my internet & it loaded only my profiles. To get your original profile back just head off to C:\Documents and Settings\*USERNAME*\Local Settings\Application Data\Activision\CoDWaW\players\profiles & delete any & every profiles you don't need. Also check the .txt files which says active.txt which reflects your currently active profile. If it has a profile name other than yours than just edit it accordingly.

hades_gt500

Right off the assembly line
Game crashes with the following error ...plz help

----- Initializing Renderer ----
execing ragdoll.cfg from disk
----- Client Initialization -----
----- Client Initialization Complete -----
Trying SMP acceleration...
...succeeded.
----- R_Init -----
Getting Direct3D 9 interface...
Pixel shader version is 3.0
Vertex shader version is 3.0
Shader model 2.0 code path is available.
Shader model 3.0 code path is available.
Using Shader model 3.0 code path because it is the best available path on this hardware.
Attempting 800 x 600 fullscreen with 32 bpp at 60 hz
Game window successfully created.
Using 4x anti-aliasing
Creating Direct3D device...
Com_TouchMemory: 0 msec. Using sum: 0
Loading fastfile code_post_gfx
Loading fastfile ui
Loading fastfile common
Initializing render targets...
Requested frame buffer to be 24-bit color with 8-bit alpha
DirectX returned a frame buffer that is 24-bit color with 8-bit alpha
Loading fastfile 'code_post_gfx'
used 1.13 MB memory in DB alloc

Error during initialization:
Unhandled exception caught

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
It would help to post a bit of detail about your computer's specs as well. That way we can figure out a solution for the crash.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
52 rounds of Zombie carnage :D

*www.imgx.org/pthumbs/large/12419/shot0000.jpg

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Completed the game. Fantastic. It was completely worth the time invested in it. Kudos to Treyarch for such a brilliant effort & not letting down the COD series. Expect to see more from them.

@Hit: 52 rounds is really awesome. On my first attempt I just made it to 2 rounds. :D Didn't know how exactly it worked. Now will hopefully make a better attempt. Co-op would be fun I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.