Call Of Duty 5 World At War (Ready 2 Fire)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
I joined the COD5FT5 2, but how to play using it? Moreover whenever i try to create a profile its says Profile can't be created. WTH is going on?

^^
Here you go.
1.Go to your games folder in Vista.
2.Right-Click on CoDWaW.
3.Click on savegames.A window will pop-up.
4.Go to players<profiles,then delete all the profiles if any and create one by your name.Do not delete the active text file.
5.Now open up the text file in notepad and write the name of your profile e.g. Panda.

If you have played the game and don't wanna lose the savegames then copy all the contents of the profile that you are using and paste them into the Panda folder.

Done!

frederick_benny_digit

]-[ E l l F R 4 G G 3 R
52 rounds of Zombie carnage :D

*www.imgx.org/pthumbs/large/12419/shot0000.jpg

wtf !!! no way that can be true....ive reached 16 rnds with help of 3 other friends on co op.... n I WENT THRU HELL!!!!!

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=993056

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
5 more to go before you end the game. The 16th would be Nazi zombie level.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
wtf !!! no way that can be true....ive reached 16 rnds with help of 3 other friends on co op.... n I WENT THRU HELL!!!!!

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=993056
Heh, well, you have the screenie. As for if its mine., I leave it for you to judge yourself.

I think you know this, but still, you can go to other parts/floors of the building after clearing the blocks with points and also get nades and shotguns and snipers etc. And also the zombies are different themselves, i.,e hitpoints. Some can be finished with a nade and a quick knife. And then comes the mighty shotty, bang! You're dead!

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
^^
Here you go.
1.Go to your games folder in Vista.
2.Right-Click on CoDWaW.
3.Click on savegames.A window will pop-up.
4.Go to players<profiles,then delete all the profiles if any and create one by your name.Do not delete the active text file.
5.Now open up the text file in notepad and write the name of your profile e.g. Panda.

If you have played the game and don't wanna lose the savegames then copy all the contents of the profile that you are using and paste them into the Panda folder.

Done!
Did all that, still crashes as those generic profile are recurrently generated, in Multiplayer mode it does not creates profiles. :mad: :))

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
So anybody found this game at PlanetM .. I am still not seeing this game in the stores yet ...

frederick_benny_digit

]-[ E l l F R 4 G G 3 R
Heh, well, you have the screenie. As for if its mine., I leave it for you to judge yourself.

I think you know this, but still, you can go to other parts/floors of the building after clearing the blocks with points and also get nades and shotguns and snipers etc. And also the zombies are different themselves, i.,e hitpoints. Some can be finished with a nade and a quick knife. And then comes the mighty shotty, bang! You're dead!

it says "unknown player" in the screenie, and whn u die it usually shows ur body n some other remnants of the destruction u did which isnt thr in the screenie.... so im pretty sure its fake..

besides i saw in some developer interview that that the game developers were able to reach some max 22nd round or somethin like that.... :D
so fat chance normal dudes like us reaching 52!!!

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
LMAO. I play the game at the absolutely possible low settings, no corpses, nothing. And I didn't even bother to change my name. It isn't a fake at all. I won't justify again.

Maybe they are super developers, but I could possibly be a better gamer.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Yeah, it is roughly the equivalent of a 7600GTX card (could be better still). Though I'm positive about its performance, I think the lack of video RAM is a serious bottleneck.

Yeah, it is roughly the equivalent of a 7600GTX card (could be better still). Though I'm positive about its performance, I think the lack of video RAM is a serious bottleneck.
Can it share system RAM ? You GOT to try something like that to make it playable. Sounds like your rig is supposed to be capable of playing even crysis at low settings at 1280x800. Why did you buy Quadro ? Job ?

OP
go4saket

go4saket

At what difficulty level are you guys playing... I am trying it in Veteran mode and hell, I am being killed every now and then...

Status
Not open for further replies.