Call Of Duty 5 World At War (Ready 2 Fire)

Status
Not open for further replies.

go4saket

Good news!

COD 5 is out and will try it tomorrow. I had been waiting for this for so long and at last it will be in my hands tomorrow. So guys, get it for yourself and smoke out your guns... Keep posting updates and other info related to this...

Ciao...

Last edited:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^No... its gonna release on 11th... you may as well lock this thread, he is talking about the pirated lolz.

hahahari

In the zone
There is not much innovation. The game has great gfx and sounds are good. The enemy AI is OK (Have played couple of levels only). The main problem is that there is nothing new here. Except the enemy using gurilla warfare techniques and the flame thrower.

My rating will be 8/10. The rating is low because of lack of innovation.

COD2=COD4>COD5

arijit_2404

still find time for games
you rated 8 and calling it low? You should rate it below 7 and then call it low. 8 is recognized as good rating.
I didn't play it. So can't comment on the game.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
There is not much innovation. The game has great gfx and sounds are good. The enemy AI is OK (Have played couple of levels only). The main problem is that there is nothing new here. Except the enemy using gurilla warfare techniques and the flame thrower.

My rating will be 8/10. The rating is low because of lack of innovation.

COD2=COD4>COD5

So what innovation do you like to see in a linear FPS... come on man its a freaking linear FPS game. It has everything to keep a player engrossed. You cant expect a 4yr old kid type retarded alien storyline in a WW2 shooter.... i think the game excells as a WW2 shooter.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
I am sad because it is releasing. Now they will close the Beta and I won't be able to play this game any more :-(

hahahari

In the zone
you rated 8 and calling it low? You should rate it below 7 and then call it low. 8 is recognized as good rating.
I didn't play it. So can't comment on the game.

I meant compared to the earlier versions its low.

@KPower Mania

well I beg to differ. There are always possiblities of innovation. There is nothing very different between COD5 and MOH:pacific Assault..... I expected a lot more from the game. COD4 was a huge improvement over COD2 but there is just small visual difference between COD4 and COD apart from the obvious game being a WW2 shooter.

OP
go4saket

go4saket

Is World at War based on WWII ?? I thought it is based on more future events like in COD4.

No dear, it is again based on WWII... I too was guessing that its going to be on modern warfare technique... Never the less, its great and I will always be a fan of this game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom