• No, I dont.

Votes: 45 69.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I don't.
In our state (W.B) they banned crackers over 65Dcbl at about 8-10 yrs ago. Initially I was so much angry over it, like why do they want to waste our fun, but now got d point in it.

Its very much painful for ur grandma,grandpa, any heart patient.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
We can as well decorate our house using traditional oil lamps which also pleases our eyes for long without the noise and smoke. And it gives more meaning to Deepavali (தீப ஒளி) :)

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
what kind of celebration is that when you disturb little children and elderly people,
its called revenge :lol:
Children - noisy midgets - the amonut of sound pollution they create during evenings. and during holi keep throwing water ballons from their forts.
elderly people - don't even get me started on this .
Just imagine - 10-15 completely besuri aunties singing hare ram hare ram on the top of their voices while some pundit keep ringing a damn bell like a maniac!
Why wld I think abt them..they don't

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
^^ lol man. You are really funny. But on the other hand, you are giving a reason for them to hit back on you, year long :D.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yaar patako se machhar (mosquitoes) zaroor mar jaate hai. Wese bhi Dilli mein ek naye prakaar ka mutated mosquito aaya hai. Unko toh bhagana hi hai. Bade ajeeb se hai. :/

I'll burst but in moderation.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
This is NOT Doomsday! The world is NOT going to end tomorrow(or today for that matter) due to pollution! The whole concept of Diwali exists to let people relax a bit after being serious for a year!
Anyway, I WILL use Firecrackers. A (what do you call em?) chatai bam is mandatory! Rockets are taken for granted. I've done my shopping and am ready with lots of ammunition(;)).

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I used to burst them as a Kid, but that too not much.
I am against crackers & feel that Diwali - The festival of Lights should be celebrated with faral, friends and offcourse Tech ;)

Crackers not only create pollution & damge our environment but also can be dangerous. We see so many fatalities every time diwali gets over. People lose vision,hearing and develop various respiratory problems. It's like digging our own graves.

Not to forget, crackers are a waste of money. As said rightly by Krazzy, You spend 100 bucks just for 10 secs of fun. Your hard earned money is gone in smoke. Then do not forget you will have to spend again for treating yourself in case of asthma, burns etc.

It would be better if we spend the same money wisely on some other things. A few things for us like Getting some gadgets or gizmos(Techie), spending on dear ones(friends, family, gf or bf), on one self.

Finally it's your choice to accept my views, but I would be glad if you did as I mentioned. :)

Happy Diwali to all Digiters :D

nitansh

TECHNOHOLIC..............
When i was kid, i used to burn alot of crackers. But, now due environmental pollution & other such harmful effects, i dont burn crackers. But, tell me guys, if you don't burn crackers in diwali, then how will it be called diwali? So, i burn limited no of crackers which cause less noise/smoke.
And WISHING YOU ALL HAPPY AND SAFE DIWALI..........

OP
dheeraj_kumar

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Do you know why we shouldnt burn crackers?

Who else will crack the latest software and games then???

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom