Votes: 20 30.8%
  • No, I dont.

Votes: 45 69.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

evewin89

In the zone
I also dont bust crackers...Its kind like ur interests/hobbies change by ur age ....in childhood i was very fond of busting crackers..Now I dont like that kaanfodu bombs !
Only anar,phuljhadi and chakri is good

and ya diwali is today not to end 28th Oct evening is the main badi diwali
+1:p

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
lol i bought crackers worth rs 40 :lol: ( 10 sieco packets and 2 bombs )

i am bursting crackers as well as not :lol:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
i think bursting crackers are a waste of money..i would rather save & upgrade my comp than blow up on crackers...

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
CHEERS to all :

Delhi had a greener Diwali this year
29 Oct 2008, 1923 hrs IST, IANS

NEW DELHI: Diwali was greener in the nation's capital this year. The economic squeeze helped the growing environmental awareness cut down the amount
of fireworks set off this year, leaving Delhi less polluted on the festival day compared to last year.

"There was definitely less pollution this year as compared to the past years," said Anshul Takshini, a resident of Patparganj area in east Delhi. "Whether it was due to the strictness with the fireworks sellers by Delhi Police or due to the anti-cracker campaign, the change is welcome," he added.

go4saket

I dont coz all it does it create both noise and air pollution. Imagine the amount of CO2 it releases into the air. Moreover, the cost of crackers these days is like burning money...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom