Bring all the Likable Game tracks HERE

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
You'll find all NFS Music Extractor and Other Mod files/tools in here :
NFS-Planet - Need for Speed Hot Pursuit, World, Shift

I've used NFSU2 Music Extractor Wizard and NFSMW Music Extractor to extract musics but I've not extracted other nfs games sound tracks due to lack of time butyou may also try nfs Need for Speed Multimedia Converter v1.6 - it supports all major nfs games and supports vid extracting as well.

for GTA SA here's the Music Extractor :
The GTA Place - Downloads - GTA SA Music Extractor (PC)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
the process worked. finally got the songs but each song's size was freaking 70-80Mb. around 2.3Gb for the whole package :shock: downed the bitrate (from ~1200kbps) & now total size is 233Mb only. the process took 15min (5min ripping & 10min lowering bitrate).

i used to have all the NFS games but lost Underground series due to CRC error after i made disc's of them :(

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is it possible for you guys to stop embedding the youtube videos directly into posts - it's just making the page quite heavy and browsing a tedious work - just post the plain link of the video.

axes2t2

I am a cat
Code:
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVm_ljDSdwA&feature=related

This is just one of my favs.Bothe ME 1 and ME 2 have some of the awesomest soundtracks imo.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
One of my favorite MIRROR'S EDGE tracks. Check it out.

The shard (puzzle)- HERE.

Check THIS too.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
[YOUTUBE]lG-WSPRC1e0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]O0i6YFrSs6c[/YOUTUBE]

Wonder why no one posted these. Anyway, play both these videos at the same time (get the timings right ;)) and be ready for some powerful epicness.

Last edited:

d3p

PowerHouse
Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Trailer was awesome.
Link : YouTube - Need for Speed Hot Pursuit E3 2010 Debut Trailer [HD]

But recently i saw Kill Zone 3 trailer on digit DVD's for PS3.

Mind blowing Trailers.

Link: *www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRYO8NrlejQ

healerneil

Broken In
Great choices here..but music connoisseurs can't miss out on the WITCHER...too many videos to post up in here, but without a doubt one of the top rated soundtracks..

This is my favorite : YouTube - The Witcher Music: Believe

The cello at the start, and the middle duel between the cello and electric guitar with the kick *** drums for company....please do check it out!!:razz:

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Pure Awesomeness. Loved the track. Used to roam in Lothering village.. hearing this :)

Game: Dragon Age Origins
Platforms: PC, PS3, xBox 360
Artist: Inon Zur
Album: Dragon Age Origins (ripped from the game. This piece of awesomeness was not included in the OSt disc)

[youtube]Ty87q1J8yRo[/youtube]

Last edited:
Top Bottom