Bloggers' Corner

din

Tribal Boy
New post in my blog (I am really scared of Goobi. He will ban me if I stop posting :( )

The made in china tag - I am worried

No, I am not against China :)

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Howto get Inline/embedded Comment form in Blogger
Most people don't like the default comment style of blogger, which is to have comments in separate window with a diffrent theme which does not match your site. for this reason alone people switch to other blogging platform like wordpress which have this features since ages.

Now blogger team has came to rescue, added inline comments, so that your readers can comment right on the page.however this feature is in testing phase only as it has lot of bugs.

Read Full Post

[update]
i am unable to put the code in my post, as soon as in insert it disappers
Code:
<b:include data='post' name='comments' />
<b:include data='post' name='comment-form'/>

i tried using <code> tag but still does not show:|

Last edited:

adi007

Youngling
SEO for wordpress-Part 3/5
*img515.imageshack.us/img515/1333/googlecopydv4.jpg​

Proper SEO(Search Engine Optimization) is essential for all websites. Blogs powered by Wordpress are not an exception. This article will explain all the things needed to make ur Wordpress,and SEO optimized one

This is Part 3 of the series which briefly covers 2 important Google services i.e, Google Webmasters tools and Analytics

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Howto get Inline/embedded Comment form in Blogger

Read Full Post

[update]
i am unable to put the code in my post, as soon as in insert it disappers
Code:
<b:include data='post' name='comments' />
<b:include data='post' name='comment-form'/>

i tried using <code> tag but still does not show:|

now its Fixed:)
used &gt and &lt tags now quotes are showing correctly.

Please Digg the Post

din

Tribal Boy
Charging customers for online transactions ! Now isn't it a wrong decision ? After all who will lose ?

Federal Bank - From new generation to pen and paper

adi007

Youngling
SEO for wordpress blogs-Part 4/5

*img300.imageshack.us/img300/5289/firefoxextensionsep0.jpg​

Proper SEO(Search Engine Optimization) is essential for all websites. Blogs powered by Wordpress are not an exception. This article will explain all the things needed to make ur Wordpress,and SEO optimized one

This is Part 4 of the series which briefly covers 2 important Firefox plugins which are important in SEO study and Analysis.
They are :Search Status and Rank Checker

SEO for wordpress blogs-Part 5/5

*img165.imageshack.us/img165/4550/backlinkstr8.jpg​

This is the final part of the series which covers backlinks:it’s importance and ways to increase it…

Last edited:

narangz

Web developer
Netgear WGR614 v9 Review

Techies Realm said:
The Netgear WGR614 v9 is a sleek device & the build quality is very good. It beats any other router in looks and boasts of some great features. It is a 802.11g compliant device. The router has web interface for setting up the Internet/LAN connection. The interface is clean & easy to understand. The device did not heat up & hung up as claimed in some reviews on the internet. In fact it was a little warm even after 24 hours of usage in summers. I am totally satisfied with Netgear WGR614 v9 & can’t find any reason to complain.

Digg if you like

Sorry guys. I am posting after a long time. Can't help it unless there is some power supply improvement.

------------------------------------------

Guys have a look here:

*psebstore.blogspot.com/

It's an official blog by our electricity board :D

They made it so that all the store information is made public & to ensure tranparency.

These guys update the post at 9 AM daily as quoted by a newspaper.

Well, I guess, it's a step in right direction.

What do you say?

Last edited:

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
Re: Pan card status tracking

Well, all's well and things have been sorted out now I guess. I'll merge the original post in the blogger's Corner thread (even though, technically, it's not a blog, but still..)

I cleaned up the unnecessary replies as well ;) - goobi

Last edited by a moderator:

adi007

Youngling
Wordpress 2.6 -A complete review and Guide​

*blog.aditech.info/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/cooltext94102045.gif​
Yesterday,Wordpress 2.6(code named “Tyner”) was officially released.Here is an extensive review and guide to the new wordpress 2.6

goobimama

 Macboy
Not exactly Blogger's Corner material, but I've got mod status now so…

Booking a ticket for yesterday.
The W!zard and myself made a quick trip to Mumbai to pick up his mac. Of course, I went along to get out of Goa for a bit and meet up with the nerds and the popat who has moved there.

Things went fine, nerds were met, macs changed hands, rasgulla's were gobbled and cigarettes were smoked. The plan was to arrive Sunday night, spend the next day doing everything, and leave either monday night or tuesday morning. And we should have stuck to the plan.
Read More…

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Live Mesh First Look

Being Manan said:
Been some time since I wrote about any Live product. been actually lazy, these things are getting so many features, every product is being updated pretty quickly. Anyway, I recently got my Live Mesh account activated and damn you I love the interface. That’s not all, I am pretty optimistic of what Ray Ozzie has actually set out to achieve. Microsoft is behind in the race of ruling the cloud, but if they were to somehow integrate all their Live services with Windows then it is going to become a formidable force. The integration part is left for another post. Right now, Ray Ozzie’s baby and Microsoft’s online hope – Live Mesh!
[...] Continue Reading…

Protect Your Data From Prying Eyes

Being Manan said:
Today morning I came across a thread on a forum where someone was able to access classified data on a PC. The guy who’s data was accessed was freaked out. Totally! It was more so his fault because he failed to take some basic and I mean rally basic steps to make sure anyone & everyone does not have access to that data. Here are some tips to make sure people with even basic computing skills don’t get access to your data in your absence. What all should you take care of:

* Disable Recent Docs
* Folder Access
* Parental Control
* Disable Media Player History
* Clear Browser Content

Most important for Windows users - Use NTFS file system, if you are on Vista then you are on NTFS, if you are using XP make sure the data you want protect is on a NTFS partition.

[...] Continue Reading… Huge guide to save your arse.

Last edited:
My first "comprehensive" post on my blog (is still undergoing more research)
Alien Life On Earth- An Article to Clear the Air
Do read it and share your opinions
@iMav
Nice One :D

Last edited:

din

Tribal Boy
Re: How to verify Paypal using HDFC Netsafe Cards

Step by step guide on,

1. Creating Virtual Credit Card from HDFC Bank.

2.And verifying your Paypal account.

Pls post your comments in my blog .

Article link :

*www.blog.jbi.in/internet/creating-a-vcc-using-hdfc-netsafe-service/

Sorry but I thought they are not allowing it any more ? I remember creating PP account for my wife, I could attach HDFC VCC, but I think it is not possible now. Did you test this recently ? Like this month / last month. I mean attaching HDFC VCC to paypal account ?

registered a domain for blog :

*prakashjose.com

Cool, so you are also into blogging. Great.

Question ... You have your own domain and web space isn't it ? So why not installing wordpress in your site ? ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom