Bloggers' Corner

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
imagine if the goof up had been to type "do" instead of "to" in the title
hehe...hold your mind's horses, typo fixed :D
Here is a News which would force you to say What the F?
Sathyabama University: Boys and Girls can't talk to each other
Today i came across a so called co-ed University where boys & girls are not supposed talk to each. even looking at each other is a offense.
Read the Story
*sigh*
I hope its all right now:rolleyes:
these typos are risky business

Indyan

Here Since 2003
Here is a News which would force you to say What the F?

Read the Story

Seriously, is that College run by nuts? Gosh! I would be surprised if any straight person remains sane after spending 4 yrs in that college.
Not just that, they dont even allow mobile phones in hostels!! WTF WTF
Who are they to prohibit cameras and walkmans? College life is one of the most memorable period in ones life. I am sure if someone wants to capture those moments he isnt commiting a crime.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
I have completed the extensive tour of Live Mesh. I have published Part 2 of the guide. Screen shots and details of what is what and the features have been talked about.

Live Mesh First Look [Part 2]
Being Manan said:
First Look [Part 1] of Live Mesh showed how Mesh looks and what are the basic categories of Mesh, now let’s get down to some how it does what it is supposed to do.
[...] Continue Reading…

goobimama

 Macboy
Small Cat on twitter

First cat on Twitter.
So you might have heard of this thing called Twitter. Well it so happens, that I'm on it....

.....Also, it so happens that Small Cat has also started his own Twitter feed, and so far has posted about sleeping and eating. So if you want to know more about Small Cat and what his thoughts are, follow him as well.
Posted on Goobimama's Soggy Blog

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Can you explain to me why you tweet three times every time you post something?
3 times? I don't tweet at all. It all happens on it's own. I have an assistant who takes care of my twitter account and all such matters. Please drop in a complaint at anything@beingmanan.com and my assistant will look into it. Thank you for your co-operation.

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Be the world's laziest blogger: *nspeaks.com/271/how-to-be-the-worlds-laziest-blogger-part-1/

Part 2 coming up soon because laziness got over me writing a long post! :D

slugger

Banned
Submit blogs and sites to multiple Web directories and bookmarking sites for free

Submit blogs and sites to multiple Web directories and bookmarking sites for free

Submitting your blog/ site to web directories and social bookmarking sites is generally a good way of attracting interested people to your blog. You also get backlinks to your blog, that would play a role in increasing your pagerank. However, signing up at each and every directory and bookmarking site before you can submit your blog can be a boring and tedious process. I recently found this site that does away with the task of signing up with each directory before submission – all for Free.

Read the full post....

goobimama

 Macboy
Another one of my useless posts, but there's nothing much you can do about it now can you!

Milind finds his long lost son and other stories…
I have a son! A real life breathing, talking, walking, annoying kid! But first, let's rewind a bit.

Being that the last digit boys meetup was nothing short of awesome, we decided to make it even more awesomer by having another one in quick succession, except this one was expected to have like 14 attendees! That's huge.

Discussions carried on in the "26th July 2008. Officlal Digit Mumbai Meet. Be there. Or be banned." thread. 26th July because I was supposed to go to Mumbai for some event on the 25th. But that got cancelled, and but since I had already invoked the 'brotherhood' card in the forum, I had to make sure I was there. Besides, I'm not even sure how I was supposed to ban myself.

slugger

Banned
Automate search for songs and movies with Google

Automate search for songs and movies with Google
Anybody who is aware of the existence of Google must have at some point or the other tried to search for songs [ahem!] or movies [ahem!! ahem!!]. You probably made use of various search operators to filter out the unwanted results. Yet in spite of all this you find that, by the time you visit the site, the site either no longer exists, or even more frustrating, the page is now password protected. You look at the cached page and rue your loss. If only you had visited the page earlier, you could easily have downloaded all the movies and songs from there. Or you can let Google itself tell you about the site immediately after it discovers [indexes] those movies and songs you were looking for.
Read the full post....

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I started something today, only 3 posts but nothing related to technology... yet.

*klaw24.wordpress.com/

Took me a long time to get started on this one, hope I can maintain it :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIVE Internet TV: Is it any good?

It’s been around long enough, but I got a taste of it only a couple of days ago. Internet TV actually lets you watch television on your computer using the Internet, for free or for a small fee. In my case it was free, as in free beer. Now you’d think why would someone want to watch TV through the Internet when you can just watch it on the… err.. TV!

Read More...

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
5 Reasons NOT To Move To Linux
Being Manan said:
We have read thousands of outrageously stupid reasons why one should move to Linux, reasons like - Linux has GIMP so shift to a completely new platform! Off course there are some authors who really know what they are talking about and make compelling arguments about the FOSS movement and why one might contemplate a switch.
[...] Continue Reading…

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
A little offtopic:

@ arya,

Just hold ur tongue. We aren't begging to google or whatsoever. You might be rich and that makes u to speak all those shitty words.

@ others who are wondering why:

This was arya's comment on this post in my blog.

$1.50 per day is not “decent money”. Not even close.
I personally think that displaying Adsense advertisements on your website (specially a personal blog) is like begging Google to throw some breadcrumbs your way and then getting excited when they throw half a loaf.
No offense intended to anyone who does use Adsense.
@ arya...

Just mind ur language. Not everyone has enough money to waste on those jazzy little rotten apple toys.

And, if u r not interested, don't even read such posts. Your comment is marked as "spam" :p

BTW, happy friendship day.

Top Bottom