Bloggers' Corner

slugger

Banned
Muxtape.com : phun music thingy

Muxtape.com : phun music thingy

........Remember the days of yore when you painstakingly created tapes containing all your favorite songs in a single tape. Those tapes, to create which, you raided, scrounged all around to find that one song which transported you to a magical world every time you heard it and had to have in your collection. The tapes which you guarded more zealously than a Bedouin guarding his water. Well tapes are no more and so is the need to hunt heaven and earth to find the songs, what with Google becoming a verb and a given part of our lives.

But the sheer joy and fun of creating mixtapes can now be re-created on the Internet with the help of Muxtapes........

Read the full post....

Indyan

Here Since 2003
Five Free Alternatives to Add or Remove Programs

The regular uninstaller of an application often leaves behind useless files and registry entries. This is one of the primary causes behind loss in performance of Windows over time. Not only that, the default Add/Remove applet is slow and as bare-bones as it gets. Here are five alternatives you should consider.

• MyUninstaller
  • Free Uninstaller
  • ZSoft Uninstaller
  • Absolute Uninstaller
  • Revo Uninstaller
*www.pallab.net/uploads/images/software/un_revo.jpg​

I R PC - now in Digg

Hi guys!

I managed to submit *digg.com/comedy/I_R_PC to digg, and I got a digg in the first 10 seconds itself :D. Can someone please digg it for me ?

And my blog again went through a theme overhaul.
*thesmallerbang.wordpress.com
Please comment on this new theme, customised with custom colours by me.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Sheep does not HAVE any feathers;)

And I am just trying to get the perfect LOOK.
I don't seem to get anything good enough for my blog anywhere I go :(

So how is this attempt ?
Theme is nice & clean but its looks empty without any image, put some nice logo in the header

Top Bottom