Bloggers' Corner

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
How NOT To Spend a Saturday

Let’s be honest. We all make it through five working days just because we anticipate a relaxing and fun-filled Saturday at the end of those five days. I actually start the countdown on Monday – “Just 5 more days to go, so hang in there!”. And it actually works! At the end of each day, I proudly say to myself that I’ve survived another long and boring 10 hours. This pride turns into unbridled joy at the end of Friday, for obvious reasons....

Read More!

The Biggest Match So Far
One of the leagues most awaited fixture. The Blues take on the Reds at home in Stamford Bridge. Chelsea, fresh from banging almost 20 goals past the opposition and conceding just 2, while Manchester United lost to fools, drew and have a weak first team. How will it end up by tomorrow? Read on for a full preview.
Click HERE To read more...

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Looking Back - Chelsea 1-0 ManU

First off, lemme tell you that this was one of the scrappiest matches I’ve ever seen and there were hardly any clear-cut chances for both sides. Still, the result is all that matters and Chelsea got the perfect result – a hard-fought 1-0 victory which leaves them 5 points clear at the top of the table! *abhi247.com/myblog/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif

I never actually expected to be able to watch the match, having been deprived of my weekly dose of the Premier League since the past three months. However.....

Read More!

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Use Panning Technique to shoot dynamic motion shots

You might have noticed photographs where subject is pin sharp while the background is hazy giving a feel of motion. Such photographs are known as pan shots. Panning gives the image a dynamic perspective. Panning helps in showing action in still photographs & is often used in sports photography. Though similar to Bokeh but still Panning is way different than Bokeh. Bokeh doesn’t portray motion but panning does.

*farm3.static.flickr.com/2598/4100214246_6852b0ed10_o.jpg

Read the complete article

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Managing software under Linux(Debian) - Part 1

How-To on Installing, Removing & updating software on your Debian Linux based system.

nikhilpai

Techans
Is Nokia Neglecting the Indian Market for New Launches?

*www.techans.com/2009/11/is-nokia-neglecting-the-indian-market-for-new-launches/

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Symbian S60 - Protect your data with Remote Phone lock.

*desiibond.blogspot.com/2009/11/symbian-s60-protect-your-data-with.html

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
The Week That Was

After finally getting myself a good Internet connection, the last thing I wanted was that thing dying on me. That, dear reader, is the reason for my absence from this place for the whole week. I just got the damn thing working today and now I no longer feel like I’m missing a limb. *abhi247.com/myblog/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif
Okay, so here’s a brief recap of all the things that happened and didn’t happen during the past couple of weeks. First off, I got myself a new...

Read More!

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
Connect Internal HDDs Using Hard Disk Docks
Have any unused hard disk lying around? So now is the time to use it. Sometimes you dont want to use two hard disks on a system. But still you want to use your second hard disk, which is lying around. You may be wondering how to use it, without spending much. Lets see how. Lets also take a look at Vantec Hard disk dock.

Download Counter Strike 1.6 For Free

Counter Strike is one of the best games I have played so far. Now also, whenever I feel bored I play this game. Many of you must have heared this name. Yes, I agree that this is one of the best FPS games out there.

Download Microsoft Office 2010 Beta For Free
So you have all must have mastered Microsoft Office 2007, right. So now its again time for you to try a new version.

shri

Always Fresh!
Everything Out There

My blog is up from ashes [literally] after a long time. Have lost some sleep over restoring the backup and bringing it back to its (not so) glory days, now I present to you....

Everything Out There

Some topics that may be of interest to you:

1. Videocon commercial by Tata Elxsi
2. Triangle geometry question and solution
3. Computer hardware prices
4. Speed Up DNS with Free service
5. Essential software for Windows - freeware
6. Intellectual Terrorism Video
7. Cruel Video of animal torture in China

For more do visit the blog.
Giving out Google wave invites for comments on any post.

Last edited:

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
Latest Computer Hardware Prices
Just started a new section for Computer Hardware Prices. Currently I have added prices of Proccy's, mobo's and RAM's. More to come. So Check out now.

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
Cross browser font rendering comparison

When designing a website, apart from the usual gradients and other graphical elements, the single most important constituent is the Font. It takes a hell lot of trial and error to get the right font for your website, you need to try different ones, look at them from different angles and decide if they’ll work for you or not. On the other hand, since the browsers will be finally rendering whatever you’ve chosen as your favourite, a designer also has to keep in mind how different browsers are generating the fonts according to the underlying code. That’s why I decided to give the 3 most popular browsers a go on their own capabilities of font rendition.
Link

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Install essentials in Fedora using EasyLife

A software which lets you install the required restricted codes, media players, utilities etc with a single click on your Fedora system.

Top Bottom