Bloggers' Corner

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Use The Xbox 360 Controller To Control Your PC

Here's a detailed guide on using your Xbox 360 controller as a substitute for the mouse+keyboard (no full-fledged typing though) to control your PC.

Indyan

Here Since 2003
*www.pallab.net/uploads/images/opera/opera_10_rc.jpg
Opera 10 : What’s New?

As expected, Opera 10 was released earlier today. Opera is the first major browser to reach double digit version numbers. Let’s take a look at what’s new in Opera 10.

Opera 10 : The Missing Pieces

After an extended alpha and beta (followed by a brief RC) phase, the final build of Opera 10 is finally out. It contains lots of exciting new features and all in all stays true to Opera’s tradition. Opera 10 includes never seen before features (in browsers at least) like Opera Turbo. Check out my initial review of Opera 10 to learn more about them.
Opera is the first major browser to reach a double digit version number. Not only has Opera survived in the hostile browser market for fifteen years it is also doing rather well. Opera 10 was a great opportunity for them to take it to the next level. Unfortunately there are lots of missing pieces in Opera browser. Here are some of the major disappointments in Opera 10.
1. Lack of an API: Opera’s reluctance to release an API (application programming interface) has always perplexed me. It seems bizarre given that Opera’s motto is to give users the power. Undoubtedly, the biggest strength of Firefox is extensions. And it’s not just Firefox; all other major browsers (Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome and Maxthon) support plugins in one way or the other.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Gaurav Live celebrates its First Anniversary​

You are invited for the first anniversary of Gaurav Live. :)

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
How to Enable and Disable Transparency in Windows 7

Minimum hardware requirement for Aero in Windows 7

Editions Of windows 7 that support Aero desktop experience

How to find out your Windows 7 edition

How to update nVidia Graphics card on windows 7

Krow

Crowman
Hi to all... Can you guys please help me here?
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120905

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
How to Contribute to Open Source World

Open Source is all about contributing one’s skill, knowledge & even money if one can. If you ever thought to contribute to open source but never started it due to lack of idea, then reading this piece of article will help you a long way. As usual with Open Source, possibilities are endless but here I will list some which I feel will suit most of you.

Read Entire Article

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Photoscape - OpenSource Gala

Well, we all know about the open-source revolution, and to tell you, it's really going strong... Today, an article that serves two purposes, the open source revolution, and your photo-editing needs as well...nice for a combo ain't it..
(WEBSITE - *www.photoscape.org/)*i28.tinypic.com/2yzjs6u.png

*bluehillsbeckon.blogspot.com/2009/09/photoscape-opensource-gala.html

comp@ddict

Mobile Phones - The Revolutionary Evolution

*www.celtnet.org.uk/mobile-phone/img/mobile-evolution.gif

*bluehillsbeckon.blogspot.com/2009/09/mobile-phones-revolutionary-evolution.html

slugger

Banned
How to create, edit and remix audio files without installing any software?

UCAV: How to wage a war from your living room

Alan Turing’s three greatest contributions: Richard Buckland

Recommended readings for the weekend – 2009.09.12

Last edited:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Opera Mini 5 Beta Reviewed

Test-drived the new Opera Mini 5 Beta & here is it's scorecard.

comp@ddict

Linux Distros - Shameless promotion

Well, these days I'm extra pro-Open source, as having used them, I'm totally convinced of their functionality, and use. And what more? You no longer have the guilt of using pirated software....which mind you was made by some developer's hard work.
*linuxpoison.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/snapshot11.jpg

*bluehillsbeckon.blogspot.com/2009/09/linux-distros-shameless-promotion.html

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Beginning with Vi

Editing configuration files is a routine for Linux system administrators & the equivalent advanced users. Even normal users will at times need to edit configuration files to troubleshoot any problem or tweak occasionally. For those using GUI, Kword or Openoffice Writer can come handy but what if you are on a server system with no GUI or your display is gone bonkers? Fret not guys, let me introduce you to my dear friend, Vi.

Read Entire Article

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Securing your files from unauthorised access with Ubuntu

We are all paranoid about our files. Aren’t we? Whether if they contain personal information or classified information, there is a certain degree of concern we have. However with the advent of digital age, it is not that we can simply put them in lockers and guard them...

Read More

Top Bottom