Bloggers' Corner

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
How to take a perfect Moon shot

Moon is a beautiful body in our solar system. Its various phases are so picturesque that one often feels to capture its beauty with a camera. Capturing moon is not easy at it sounds & more often you will get nothing but a white orb if you don’t know the right technique to capture the moon. In this guide I’ll explain intricately to get a perfect moon shot which will elicit ‘wows’ from your friends & colleagues.

Read the entire article

slugger

Banned
some stuf from my blog

Space Agencies & Manned Moon missions: International Astronautical Congress 2009

Pictures of PAK-DA, Russian long range Bomber Aircraft

Suggested reading for the weekend – 2010.01.02

Get licensed version of O&O Defrag Professional Edition Software for Free

How to make any Website a reader-friendly page

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Mani's Lunch Home - South Indian Delight in Mumbai

A must read for south indian food lovers in Mumbai. :)

slugger

Banned
stuff from the blog

Disable comments in selective posts in Blogger [Blogspot]

India’s Fast Breeder Nuclear Reactor Core being transported & lowered into place

Russian Surface to Air Missile (SAM) Simulators

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Configure XMMS media player to scrobb tracks on Last.fm

Configure XMMS media player to scrobb tracks on Last.fm

*last.fm/
Last.fm provides a good platform to share with the world your music liking & also to befriend people who share similar music taste like yours. Most Last.fm users scrobb(post) their tracks on their profile via the media player. The media player updates the tracks played by the user onto their profile in real-time. This is done by a plugin which pings the Last.fm server. On Linux if you’re using XMMS media player, you can update your track list by using the XMMS-Scrobbler plugin. I’ll tell you how to install XMMS media player, the XMMS scrobbler plugin & then configure the plugin so it can update your profile on Last.fm.

Read Entire Article

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
My Computing Voyage - From Windows to Linux!

The real journey of mine from a computing newbie to intermediate user, from windows to linux!! :D

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
Google In 3G

Search Google Images, Youtube Videos and also your PC Multimedia's in a 3rd Generation Manner, using Cooliris only in Mozilla FireFox.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Google starts new service to integrate Twitter, Picasa, Flickr, and Google Reader in your Gmail account.
Google starts new service – Google Buzz TechTin | Technology container

maxmk

*eitwebguru.com
some posts from my blog

Cloud Hosting Launched by Eukhost Ltd.
ESDS Datacenter Operational from “3rd Feb 2010"
Pics of ESDS Fully Managed Datacenter

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
Some Valentine Ideas For Geeks
Valentine’s Day is near and I thought to write a blog post for this occasion. First of all, whats the definition for a typical geek? A typical geek is a one who stays away from social life, talks less and keeps on doing programming stuff.So incase, you want to show the feelings on Valentine’s day and don’t know what to do or what to gift, then read on, this post is for you.

How To Convert Photos Into Sketches

Sometimes black and white photos can be more appealing than the color photos. So turning them into sketches is a good thing. It also shows the artistic touch. So do you ever wanted to convert a photo into a sketch, but don’t know about Photoshop and all.By using this little nifty utility, you can convert your photos into sketches easily and yes, you don’t need to be an expert for photo editing to achieve this task.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
For old times’ sake

Have you ever wondered how much you’ve changed over the years? Ever realized how much your tastes, likes, dislikes and preferences have matured (or in some cases, become more childish) since the time you were in your early teens?

While aspects such as your choice of apparel, cuisine etc can be attributed to the maturity you gain over the years, I don’t think any such explanation exists for a person’s musical taste. Or at least, there is none that I know of.

Since the time I first gained exposure to music...

Read More!

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Add Grunge effect to your photo
In this tutorial we will add grunge effect to a photo very easily. It is very easy. Just need 10 minutes to add grunge effect to any image.
*www.psyag.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/grunge-mitul1.jpg

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
The photographer awakes from his slumber

Photography has been one of my hobbies ever since I got my first cameraphone – the SE W700i. I’ve shot quite a few amazing (according to me, anyways) photographs using that device since 2007. I parted with my W700i towards the end of 2009 and got the Nokia N79 with its 5MP camera and other bells and whistles. With the upgraded camera, I imagined myself breaking free of the limitations imposed by my old cameraphone. But the lack of time didn’t allow me to pursue my hobby any more.....

Read More!

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Soap bubbles in Photoshop
In this Photoshop tutorial, I will show you how to make soap bubbles in Photoshop. In the end of tutorial final PSD file is also available for free download.
*www.psyag.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/soap-bubble.png

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
GIVEAWAY: Win FREE License of Daniusoft Media Converter Ultimate Full Version worth $60

Daniusoft Media Converter Ultimate is a great multimedia tool. It can be used for DRM Removal; DVD Ripping; DVD burning; Media Converter; Media transfer etc

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Some articles I wrote recently. :)

Healthiest Fruits That a Diabetic Person Can Eat: Discover What Fruits a Person Suffering From Diabetes Can Have and Keep Blood Sugar Level in Control

Fitness Test — Take The Fitness Test and Determine If You Need An Urgent Check-up or Not

Lose Body Fat to Stay Healthy: Discover Tips To Lose Body Fat and Living a Healthier Life.

Cure to Diabetes: Discover How You Can Prevent Diabetes by Losing Body Fat

Losing Body Fat: A New Year Resolution That Won’t Ever Meet it’s End.

Top Bottom