Bloggers' Corner

shri

Always Fresh!
A very peculiar legal case in USA
This can happen only in the US of A. You all would have heard of absurd legal cases in which people sue someone just because they wanted to without a good reason. I came across one such case and its the heights of stupidity that the US justice system has come down to.

Texas Case No: D182-951 Modica vs Dr. Wilcox

Amy Modica was complaining of sleepless nights and circulation problems. She visited her doctor Howard Wilcox who after listening to her symptoms described them as normal. Hearing this Modica claims to have suffered a heart attack. “The only way that I am to get the help that I need is to tell my doctor of my symptoms. I’m in the middle of trying to tell him the entire situations, and being cut off in mid sentence is wrong. I lose my train of thought and I don’t get...
Read more...

Dark Core

Freak Beta 1
| Reliance Free GPRS Hack |

Watch out for Free GPRS Hack for new Reliance GSM Mobiles, and comment if is working in your Area. If you have Reliance SIM :oops:

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
[Hot Deals] Get .IN Domains from Mitsu for Just Rs.200
Promotional offer for .In Domains, valid till 31st march 2009

Read Full

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
If you are using Cable TV, people in CAS(conditional access system) enabled areas need set top boxes(STP) to receive the channels.
Here is my review with focus on
1. Installation
2. starting the STB
3. Its remote control
4. Sound and picture quality
and other aspects.

Link: *www.w3hobbyist.com/reviews/incablenet-hinduja-tmt-set-top-box-review/

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
On my blog:

WIndows 7 editions and some details

Entry level Graphic card recommendation

Story: Why Microsoft worked late night for linux users

How to Instant Message from your browser directly, without installing any messengers

and much more... on

www.technostarry.com

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Blast From the Past

A few weeks ago I visited a book fair where I caught a glimpse of some newspapers from a bygone era. Since the authorities didn’t allow anyone to hang around for too long, I was able to click only a handful of pictures with my cellphone camera...

Read More...

Indyan

Here Since 2003
How to Remove Kido / Downadup / Downup / Conficker

Kido worm also known as Downadup, Downup and Conficker is continuing to spread more rapidly than ever, even though its already several months since it was first spotted. More than 9 million PC’s have been infected and Panda Security reporting infection rates of 6% in two million computers scanned via their website. China (the probable country of origin) is the most infected.

Kido exploits a known vulnerability in Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Vista (some versions even affect Windows 7) which was patched by Microsoft in October, 08. Unfortunately, a large number of PC users never bother to install Windows updates and hence are vulnerable to Kido worm......​

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
iPod Touch, Funnest iPod Anyone?
The iPod is the most popular portable music player that exists on the planet today. So much so that all PMPs are sometimes collectively referred to as iPods. It has become a must have gadjet for all kinds of music lovers. And, it has over time, become homogenous with the music industry today. With all that, I had to check what all the hype was about. Not that I haven’t used one, but a first hand experience counts the most...

More of my review on the iPod Touch 2G

* I am an amateur blogger. Well, not a blogger. I just write once in a blue moon. But nevertheless, you guys could check it out. My casual english aint perfect though. Maybe because the article was done in a hurry. And I am lazy to edit stuff and my internet is too slow to cope up with the load it faces. Plus, the article was written a long time ago, maybe a month. I just had nothing to do, so.. ;)

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
Microsoft must know the right time to release Windows 7

Back in 2006, Microsoft released its last installment of Windows till date, Windows Vista to the market (Although it was released on January 2007 for broader audience and retail market). I don’t think that release was scheduled on a timely manner, it’s still a slapped in something to me. It’s like they did not have something for many days and so they released a stand in version to quench peoples thirst for a short amount of time. Vista is still a hotchpotch to me, making things worse in most of the cases. But it introduced some revolutionary changes to Windows and these changes are nothing those can be ignored. Now it was up to Microsoft to put together these new technologies into a more sophisticated and streamlined approach that can actually run on consumer PCs. That resulted with Windows 7, by far the best from their stable.

READ MORE

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
This one was also written almost a month ago. Skip the initial paragraphs as you may find it boring, they detail on the 'experience' part.

MacBook Review and more..

Okay, now that I have gotten somewhat used to my MacBook and Mac OS X, I should be trying out a small review right..

I went to Katmandu to get a Laptop for myself. Why? Because there is no way one could get a Mac in Dharan, where I stay. I could get it ordered, but these guys would overcharge like hell. And yeah, I wanted to participate in the Computer Association of Nepal - Infotech 2009...

Last edited:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Lamborghini Gallardo Theme for S60 V3

Another cool theme designed by me for the Symbian OS.

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
My first useful(i hope) blog...updating

Today the problem faced by global economy is recession.India produces many engineers but there is no guarantee for jobs in this period.Govt Jobs are the Only hopes for engineers in such circumstances This blog will simplify the way to crack all govt jobs for engineers by letting u know all the details/information abt them.

Cracking Govt Jobs for Engineers in India

Indyan

Here Since 2003
Opera Turbo to SuperCharge Browsing on Slower Connections

Earlier this week Opera unveiled a preview build called Opera Turbo (based on v10 - Peregrine) with server-side compression. Opera Turbo features a built in proxy that redirects all http traffic through Opera’s servers. The website data is compressed by the server and sent to the user. Opera claims that its servers can compress data by upto 80%. Since the amount of data to be downloaded is drastically reduced websites will appear to open significantly faster on slower connections. Text as well as images are compressed, without altering the layout of the webpage....

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Tips to Boost Mobile Battery Life

There are times when you wished you could just make a call but then your phone dies making some beeps. This situation can be avoided if you are close to a charger point but what if you are not? Fret not, here are some tips which will help your to conserve your mobile’s battery & save your blood pressure from shooting up.

Read Entire Article

slugger

Banned
Watch Aero India 2009 webcasts

Watch Aero India 2009 webcasts
You can watch some of the recorded webcasts of the lectures delivered during the Aero India 2009 Air Show.

Read the full post....

Top Bottom