Bloggers' Corner

Howto Manage Hibernate Mode in Windows7

Hibernate is a feature of many computer operating systems where the contents of RAM are written to non-volatile storage such as a hard disk, as a file or on a separate partition, before powering off the computer. When the computer is restarted it reloads the content of memory and is restored to the state it was in when hibernation was invoked. Hibernating and later restarting is usually faster than closing down, later starting up, and ..........Read full story

slugger

Banned
Stuff posted on my Blog

Suggested reading for the weekend 2010.06.19

Dr. Homi J. Bhabha – Scientist in action [suggested YouTube viewing]

slugger

Banned
Write a Research Paper within seconds [and present it at Science Conferences]

Write a Research Paper within seconds [and present it at Science Conferences]
No kidding! You can actually author a “Scientific Research paper” within seconds that could very well get accepted for presentation at a Science Conference of considerable repute [or disrepute as things would stand after things come out in the open].

Read the full post ....

slugger

Banned
some stuff I put up over the weekend

Understanding Nuclear Energy and Technology [suggested weekend reading]

Russian stealth: Hunt for the invisible [weekend YouTube viewing]

Resume YouTube video download after a computer shutdown or restart

Megabored

Right off the assembly line
This is from my blog :)
Being Prabhav: Bollywood = lame :)

Please subscribe to my blog! ( click on d follow button)
Or hit the like button here Thanks!
Welcome to Facebook

Last edited:

slugger

Banned
some stuff on my Blog

Warbird in Pune: MiG-23MF Flogger Aircraft [aka Vijay]

My [not so] new Rig

Warbird in Pune: MiG-23 MF Flogger Aircraft [Updated]

Install & run Unigraphics NX4 (or older) in Windows 7 and Vista

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
Debsuvra Ghosh, Misspelt, Mispronounced, Misunderstood

With so many 'mis' on the title, it's hard not to imagine the piece as a mis-story, which is, even if I vouch for it, unmistakably falsified vagaries. And again, the title is not a misnomer at its core, just signifying my underpinnings for the article. I think, therefore, it's justified to start the stagnating propaganda.
Read the rest of the article @ Debsuvra Ghosh, Misspelt, Mispronounced, Misunderstood - Feeling Entity

Last edited:

slugger

Banned
some stuff I had posted on my blog

Easy and hassle-free downloading from file-sharing sites [software]

Aviation reading [suggested weekend reading]

Carbon Dioxide powered Engine for Space travel [India connection]

Nukes in Space: Rainbow bombs [Documentary]

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
My first post afte a long time...

All Change

What does a bored man do when he finally gets some time for himself? He blogs.

Well in my case, I tend to save myself the trouble of writing something and instead, when I have some free time I fiddle with the blog’s theme. Call it stupid if you like, but that’s the way it goes for me. A lazy Saturday made even lazier by the doctor’s pills was spent in...

Read on!

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Design Clipboard Icon in photoshop
*www.psyag.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/54.jpg

In this Photoshop tutorial we will design a cool looking clipboard icon. At the end of tutorial you can download PSD file and PNG file of the icon.
Continue reading Design Clipboard Icon in photoshop

Design Recycle Bin icon in Photoshop
*www.psyag.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/251.jpg
Hello friends, today we will design a nice looking recycle bin icon in Adobe Photoshop. As usual you can download the PNG file and PSD file at the end of tutorial. Its free for personal and commercial use.

Continue Reading Design Recycle Bin icon in Photoshop

slugger

Banned
some jottings from my blog

Dakshin Gangotri Station: Pride of India [Antarctica] [suggested weekend reading]

Download & install Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire for free [Students offer]

MMRCA Aircrafts in flight [weekend YouTube watching]

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
My opinion on Independence Day.

In Dependence

A long time ago when I was in school, we were invariably asked to write an essay on Independence Day around this time of the year. Being the innocent little boy that I was, unaware of the evils lurking in this world, I used to write all sugary stuff, singing praises of our country, its leaders and the martyrs. But after having lived here for 23 years, the whole idea of an ‘independent, sovereign, secular’ state has gone for a toss...

Read On!

slugger

Banned

ZERO DAY: United States Air Force website hacked [defaced site]

Exercise Garuda: Indian Air Force in France [French report]

slugger

Banned
Google's unwise spam/bot verification process

Google's unwise spam/bot verification process

Needed to create an alternate e-mail account to transfer a certain group of e-mail types from an existing account to another to try and end the insanity prevailing in that account.

Being a long time user of Google's email service [Gmail & Google Apps] & the other associated Google services that one can access with a Google account, thought no further than Gmail again to create a new account.

Read the full post....

Top Bottom