Bloggers' Corner

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
You didn't have the backup in the first place? Then I can bet the first thing you did is to make the Cpanel+MySQL backup. :p
Me too suffered from the same hack attack. Thank God I had the backup ready.

EDIT: BTW You should set the hyperlink style more visible. It is not really noticeable at this moment.

Point taken! Check it out now! :p

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
thewisecrab and abhi247, just visited both of urs blog, nice one there, keep going.

In a virtual world, we live in…

Think of this just one time, do you really laugh when you write LOL or ROLFLOL. The answer would be “no”. Do you really mean What The Hell, when you write WTH?Don’t you think that we are living in a virtual environment....

First encounter with Ubuntu 9.04 and conclusion

Previously I was using Ubuntu 8.04 and now after the release of 9.04, I thought to give this new version a try. So, I installed this Jaunty Jackalope over my Hardy Heron. The installation was smooth like always....

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
What can you do in 15 seconds?

You are at one of the busiest intersections in the city. The timer is showing 15 seconds for the light to go green. What do you do? Select from the folowing:

1. Ignore your surroundings and wait for the light to go green
2. Survey your fellow motorists and pass the time until the light goes green....

Read More!

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
NVidia Tegra: A tiny mobile Super-Powerhouse?
NVidia Tegra is just around the corner. NVidia officially demonstrated the Tegra platform recently on Computex'09. It's simply awesome and blows away the competition.

Via Digg @ *digg.com/d1uhKO

Indyan

Here Since 2003
UxStyle Makes Skinning Windows Easy And Painless

Although Windows has included visual styles (also known as MSStyles) since Windows XP, they only support official themes digitally signed by Microsoft – which are few and far in between. Bypassing this built in limitation and enabling support for third-party themes in Windows XP was easy. It only involved patching a single dll file (uxtheme.dll). However, things got much more complicated in Windows Vista and Windows Seven. What was initially just a matter of modifying a few bytes of code in a single file now became a matter of patching multiple files spread across the system. This often created security and stability issue and degraded system performance. This prompted Rafael Rivera – the Windows Guru and the guy behind the original UxTheme patches to envision a solution that won’t involve patching multiple system files. The result of the labour of Rafael and his friend Max is UxStyle.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Badge / Sticker Button in Photoshop

In this tutorial we will learn how to make a web 2.0 type badge / sticker type button

1) Create a new file (File -> New), lets take 300 X 300 px size and transparent background.

2) From tool palette select “Custom shape tool”

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
An INJURED Hand

By god's grace most of us have 2 hands, 2 legs, 2 ears, a nose, 2 eyes and everything else that makes us complete. Thus we never feel the lack of any part, ever. But trust me, after 15 years of using and having all these body parts for granted, it's seriously unimaginable even when a single part gets disabled, no matter temporarily.

......Read On:

*tinyurl.com/injured-hand

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
web 2.0 type Rounded Rectangular Button in Photoshop

In this tutorial we will learn how to make a web 2.0 type rounded rectangular button in photoshop.

*www.fotoshop7.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/untitled-1.gif

1) Create a new file (File -> New) , and select a size (300 X 300 px) and transparent background.

2) Select “Rentangular Marquee Tool”

Last edited:

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Web 2.0 Chat icon in photoshop
In this tutorial we will learn how to make a shiny web 2.0 type chat icon in photoshop.

1) Create a new decument (File -> New), size 400 X 400 px and transparent background.
*www.fotoshop7.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/final.gif

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Manually solve ‘empty cache after crash’ problem in Firefox

The Background:
Imagine that you have 400+ MB of Firefox’s cache brimming with websites that you visit regularly. If Windows crashes or the computer is not shut down properly while Firefox is still running, you WILL lose that cached data when you start Firefox again. Which basically means that every site you visit now will be downloaded all over again, since the cached files are no longer valid. If your computer has a nasty habit of crashing every now and then, or.....
Read More!

comp@ddict

A Wonderful Day

*2.bp.blogspot.com/_31ceqIxskEk/SkrvH_tygII/AAAAAAAAALY/7gAznXP9m3g/s400/DSC07183.JPG
You! Stop staring at me!

Well, I think you all hate the heat(who doesn't). And if the temperatures soar to as high as 44C(yes, scream!!!), then it's hard not to complain and moan about it. Well, such was the weather in New Delhi, India for the past one month. But since yesterday, relief came to the rescue!

Yes, it rained cats and dogs(not literally) yesterday for nearly 20 minutes, good enough to make the mercury take a dive deep down in the thermometer.

READ ON:

*bluehillsbeckon.blogspot.com/

Indyan

Here Since 2003
Dasient Web Antimalware Prevents Websites From Getting Blacklisted

More and more cyber-criminals are using websites as a vehicle to deliver trojan horses and other malwares. Often they insert malicious codes into innocent websites run by unsuspecting webmasters. Detecting a malware infection is relatively easy (as long as you have a top class antivirus) if all the pages of a website is affected. However, the real trouble is detecting a single infected page when you have hundreds and thousands of webpages. Due to the rapid rise in the number of malware infected websites most modern browsers (including Internet Explorer, Firefox and Opera) include a built in blacklist of infected websites. Getting blacklisted by any of them can be a nightmarish experience. Besides causing immediate fall in the popularity of your website it will also dent your credibility. Even search engines like Google use third-party services for warning visitors of malware infected websites. Getting tagged by Google can be a torturous experience since most webmasters heavily depend on Google. The main problem with Web Malware Infections is that most webmasters aren’t even aware of the problem until it’s too late.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Open Source - Share & Flourish

Code:
A story of a boy who started loving Linux & appreciating Open Source.

Mumbai gets a new gem - Bandra-Worli Sealink

Code:
Pics & my account on the Mumbai's Bandra-Worli Sealink

comp@ddict

EXLCUSIVE
*2.bp.blogspot.com/_31ceqIxskEk/SkzShdP6gsI/AAAAAAAAAL4/1IXNeSxGIwI/s400/asbestos+photo.jpg

Green Living: Improving Health Today and Tomorrow
Much attention has been paid in recent years to what seems to be a growing environmental conscience in the United States. Going green used to be considered expensive and a luxury for those who could afford the trend. Now it appears that we are learning that not only is adopting more environmentally conscious attitudes good for our economic situation, but also our….health? Yes, if we dig a bit deeper we can see that dirty industries and backwards policy is actually harming the health of the earth for our children and the health of her inhabitants today.

*tinyurl.com/mqnq94

Indyan

Here Since 2003
Opera – Still The Speed King

Speed test results

Opera - 204
Safari - 205.2
Chrome - 205.5
Firefox - 416
Internet Explorer - 556.8

*www.pallab.net/uploads/images/opera/browser_spd.jpg

More Details : *www.pallab.net/2009/07/03/opera-still-the-speed-king/

red_devil

Back!
Joke of a Forum

My rants about a forum. Nothing special. Take a look if you want to.

// no the forum isn't TDF. Its Team-Bhp.

Top Bottom